| III |

Losing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"What was that all about?" Jeongyeon asked her while smirking. 

"What?" 

"You touched her head and whispered something to her. And you lent her your favorite hoodie. Are you in love?" 

"Are you crazy? I just told her I'm fine because she was about to cry. You know how I hate people crying." Dahyun rolled her eyes at the older girl and continued bandaging her arm. 

"Why'd you save her anyway? We're supposed to be rivals you know." 

"Whatever. That's none of your business." 

 

It was after school already and the two was in their own club room waiting for Jihyo and Momo. They had their own club room and XOXO had their own as well.

 

"You guys don't even have a piano here?" Dahyun asked bored out of her mind. She thought that since 'The Devils' was a band they would at least have a piano. 

"Just buy one later. I'll come with you." Jihyo said after entering the room. 

"We can't, we have a meeting with that gang later remember?" Momo reminded them while munching on some candy. 

"Then we'll do it after." 

 

The three of them told Dahyun all about the band and caught her up about all the events at school that they had to be in. It was a bit much since Dahyun transferred halfway into the school year, there were a lot of holiday performances.

 

"It's time." Jeongyeon said before putting on her jacket and mask. The rest of the members did the same and followed her inside the car. 

 

"Alright. We're gonna be meeting with the Bulletproof Scouts. They're proposing a fight for land. Whoever wins, gets half of the land that the loser has." Jihyo read off of a folder.

"Lame." Momo commented. 

 

"We're here."

 

The gang exited their car and entered the warehouse. Inside, they saw 7 guys wearing masks like them. 

 

"So, did you think about our offer?" The tallest one of the boys asked. 

"Yes, and it's lame. What do you need the land for anyway?" Momo asked. 

"Our business is growing. You know, the usual. Drugs, Women, etc." 

 

Dahyun's blood boiled at what the guy said. Tch.

 

"Fine. But if we win, you're our slaves, until we get sick of you." Dahyun said coldly. 

 

"Deal." 

 

-

 

"Sana! Where are your ketchup bottles?" Mina asked. 

 

The girls were were having at Sana's house just hanging out. 

 

"Mina unnie, I found it." Chaeyoung grinned, with two ketchup bottles in her hands. 

"Thanks Chaeng!" Mina beamed at the younger girl and ruffled her hair.

 

"I like your new hoodie, Sana unnie." Tzuyu said, blushing. Sana smiled at her which caused her to get even redder. 

 

Sana was still wearing the hoodie that's Dahyun gave her. For some reason, it made her feel safe. Plus she liked how it smelled. It smells like chocolate and vanilla.

 

"Say, where'd you get that hoodie anyway?" Nayeon asked. 

"What?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter