| IV |

Losing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"YOO JEONGYEON?!" 

"Im Nayeon?" 

 

Jeongyeon and Dahyun was covered in blood and Nayeon almost passed out. 

 

"What the hell happened?!" Nayeon asked with her brows furrowed and immediately dragged them inside Sana's house.

 

Sana who was peacefully laying on the couch was just staring at the two who was just sitting there emotionless. Nayeon came back with the first-aid kit and started to clean Jeongyeon's wounds.

 

"Y-yah, you don't have to do that." Jeongyeon said when Nayeon lifted up her shirt to look at the wounds on her stomach. 

 

"Just be grateful, pabo." The older girl said before smacking Jeongyeon's head. 

 

The two younger girls were just staring at them like they were watching a movie.

 

"I- I guess I should clean your wounds also Dahyun." Sana said.

"It's ok. I'm fine." The younger girl said.

"That is a lie, Kim Dahyun. You're gonna die sooner or later if you don't let her treat you." Jeongyeon said. 

 

Dahyun rolled her eyes and had no other choice but to listen to her fellow gang member.

 

"What in the world happened?" Nayeon asked while glaring at the two injured girls, as if warning them not to lie. 

"Just a fight. That's all." Dahyun said. It wasn't exactly a lie. 

 

Sana started cleaning Dahyun's wounds on her knuckles and arms first before lifting up the younger girl's shirt. 

 

"What the !" Sana almost screamed when she saw Dahyun's bullet wound which was still oozing with blood. 

 

She was shy at first because of being so close to the younger girl's abs and being able to touch it freely, but all of that was now replaced with shock.

 

"I see the princess has a dirty mouth." Dahyun said while smirking. Because of this Sana glared at her. 

 

"Yah, how are you so calm about this?! Are you sure it was just a normal fight?! Shouldn't you be going to the hospital instead?!" Sana said while cleaning around the wound. 

 

She doesn't really know how to treat a bullet wound. Not many students do. In fact, she doesn't even know how to treat any type of wound except for cuts and bruises. 

 

"What are you guys doing here anyway?" Nayeon asked when Sana finally calmed down. 

"Umm.. Bandages. We were gonna ask for some bandages." Jeongyeon said after a while. 

 

"I'll do it. You seem like you don't know what you're doing." Dahyun said before taking the first-aid kit and treating the wound herself. 

 

Nayeon and Sana just stared at her. It was like she's done it before, which she probably has.

When she was done, she quietly put the materials back into the box and looked at Jeongyeon.

 

"Well, time for us to go. Thanks for your services. Peace." Jeongyeon said while walking out of the house with a peace sign. 

 

Before they can walk out, however, Nayeon grabbed the taller girl's wrist. 

 

"And where do you think you're going?" She said with her eyes narrowed. 

 

"Uh, home?" Jeongyeon said while looking at Nayeon's hand on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter