| VI |

Losing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's been about a week and Dahyun came home to an unfamiliar car parked right in front of her house. She lives all alone in her big mansion so it made her tense up a little. 

 

"Ms. Kim Dahyun?" A lady who was dressed up all fancy was waiting at her door.

"Yes. Who are you?" Dahyun unlocked her door.

"I'm your family lawyer. Nice to finally meet you. May I come in? " 

Dahyun stared at the lady, who still seemed very young. 

"Sorry, I have no family." She said coldly before shutting the door, quiet loudly. 

"Miss! Please open up! I have very important matters to discuss with you!!" 

 

Dahyun was slowly getting irritated. This lady picked the wrong day to annoy her. She opened the door with a glare so scary, it made the lady want to turn back. 

"This better be good." She said before letting her in. 

 

"My name is Suzy-"

"I don't need to know. What do you want from me?" 

"Here." Suzy handed her a folder. 

Dahyun opened it to see what was so important. 

 

"You're father left a will, Dahyun-ssi. It says that you and your brother will inherit his companies and all of his houses."

"What are you talking about? I don't have a brother." 

"Yes, you do. We've tested and looked at the DNA samples and birth records. He will be coming here tomorrow to live with you."

"Who said that he's living here. This is MY house." Dahyun growled. 

"Your father. He wanted you and your brother to be like family and get closer. Your brother will also be going to the same school as you." 

"He's not my father." Dahyun said gritting her teeth.

"Besides, how do I even know if he really wrote a will? And why are you only telling me this now?" She added. 

"We found it in your old house about a month ago when the owners were having it renovated. It's your father's handwriting and signature." 

"You know what, I'll just give you a call okay? You seem like you need some more time to process this. I'll come by tomorrow at 3:30 with your brother." Suzy added. 

 

-

 

It's been a long day at school and Sana was staring at her ceiling. She's been thinking a lot lately about certain people and what they mean to her. She's been very fond of a certain Taiwanese girl and would always 'unintentionally' flirt with her. 

She wasn't that slow to not notice the younger girl always blushing around her. And frankly, she likes it. But lately, a little tofu has been bothering her mind. 

 

For example, yesterday when Dahyun and Jeongyeon had that basketball game, she was a bit bothered by all the fangirls surrounding the red haired girl, asking if she was okay and giving her water and towels. Of course, Dahyun wou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter