| XI |

Losing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"PRINCESS, OPEN UP!!" 

"What! Kim Dahyun, it's 6:00 on a Saturday!" Sana said rubbing her eyes. 

"Can you please just let me in! I can't take it any more." Dahyun looked like she was about to piss herself so Sana immediately opened her door. 

Dahyun set down something on Sana's coffee table and sighed in relief after. 

"What's inside there?" Sana asked. 

"It was supposed to be a suprise but I really just couldn't stay with the thing anymore." Dahyun said, unlocking the cage. 

Once Sana saw what the younger girl brought she squealed. 

"OH MY GOD! HOW DID YOU GET HIM?" Sana said clutching onto the poor thing. 

It was the puppy that she was playing with yesterday. Dahyun saw how Sana really wanted it and convinced Vernon, in one way or another, to let her have the dog. 

"Vernon and I go way back so, I convinced him to let me have him." Dahyun said clutching the back of her neck. 

 

"So what are you gonna name him?"

"Hmm, I don't really know.. you got any ideas?" Sana said. 

".. Ooh! What about Devil!.. Satan?.. Lucifer?" Dahyun said. Sana was just staring at her blankly. 

"Okay, what about Monster!" Dahyun suggested. 

"Hmmm, I don't know.. Oh well, the name doesn't matter as long as he's happy!" Sana said kissing her new puppy. 

 

"Thank you so much Dahyunnie! I'm so happy I could just kiss you right now!" Sana said before hugging the girl tightly. 

Dahyun tensed up a little bit but then slowly relaxed into the older girl's embrace. 

Dug Dug. 

Dug Dug. 

 

"Y-You're welcome. Ok! Well I gotta go now!" Dahyun squeaked. 

"Where you goin?" 

"Home. Then to the hospital. You know, doctor's appointment." 

 

Dahyun went home to find Minseok sprawled out on the couch. 

"Hey." 

"Hey, where've you been?" 

"Sana's place." 

Minseok immediately stood up straight when he heard 'Sana'. 

"Sana? As in Minatozaki Sana, the cute y squirrel japanese hottie?" He said staring at her. 

Dahyun clenched her fists when she heard him describe Sana like that.

"Yes."

"For real?! I really like her! Do you think you can put in a good word for me, lil sis?" 

 

-

 

"Excuse me, miss?" 

"Yes." The nurse at the counter said. She looked like she needed some sleep.

"Is Dr. Park here?" Dahyun asked. 

"Yes." 

".. Can you tell me where she is?" 

"No." 

"Well, can you call her then? I need to talk to her." 

The nurse sighed in frustration and aggressively punched in numbers on the telephone. 

"Yes, hello Dr. Park? Some teenager is looking for you." 

"What's your name kid?" The nurse asked. 

"Kim Dahyun." 

"Her name's Kim Dahyun." She added. After a few seconds she turned it off. 

"She said you can go to her office, kid."

"Um, where exactly is her office?" 

The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter