| X |

Losing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Why? Are you jealous, princess?"

 

Dahyun's arm was wrapped around Sana's back preventing her from stepping away. She smirked at Sana who was slowly started turning red. 

"What?! Are you crazy! I'm not jealous! Me? Huh! No way! Over my dead, gorgeous body!" Sana said trying to push her away. 

"So then, you won't mind if I asked her out on a date right?" 

Sana frowned and then looked at Dahyun. Their noses were about to touch each other. 

"N-no. I don't give a . Do whatever you want." She said before leaning forward challenging the younger girl.

Their lips were now centimeters away from each other. 

"Language, princess."

"Bite me." Sana said before leaning even more, narrowing her eyes slightly.

 

DANGER! 

STEP BACK!

DANGER DANGER! 

 

"Damn." Dahyun whispered, making their lips graze with each other.

 

Dug Dug.

Dug Dug.

 

Dahyun gulped nervously and felt her heart beating faster, slowly at first. She let go of the older girl and stepped back before breathing deeply to calm herself down. 

Her heart was still beating wildly, making her turn around and put a hand over her chest.

Do I have a heart disease? 

, I need to go to a hospital. 

 

She turned back around to face Sana and sipped her drink to calm herself even more. 

"So, where did you want to go, again?" Dahyun said clearing . 

Sana's eyes lit up and then dragged her again. When the older girl finally stopped, Dahyun looked around and her eyes widened. 

 

"Oh. No. Nope! No. I am not going in there! No! Not happening!" Dahyun said shaking her head vigorously. 

"What! But you said anything!" Sana said pouting. 

"Anything but animals!" 

"You did not say that! You said anything!" 

"But-" 

"You promised, Kim Dahyun!" 

Dahyun sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. She was not one to break a promise, no matter how little and ridiculous it was. 

"Can't you just go in by yourself? I'll wait for you here!" 

Sana thought about it for a second, but then remembered the barista earlier. She looked around and saw how some people were discreetly staring at Dahyun. 

"Nope! You're going in there with me!" She said before finally dragging her inside. 

 

"I hate my life. I hate my life." Dahyun whispered over and over again like a mantra.

"Can you please give me some space? I can't breathe." Sana said. Dahyun has her arms wrapped around Sana's stomach and was behind her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter