| I |

Losing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*RING RING* *RING RING*

 

The red haired girl groaned. She picked up the phone without looking to see who was calling.

 

"What the do you want now?"

"Well, good morning to you too, Tofu~"

 

The girl hung up the phone cutting off whatever nonsense her friend was saying before stuffing her face back into her pillow. 

 

"DAHYUN-AH!!!" a loud voice shouted and was accompanied with some banging on her door.

 

Ugh. There goes her beauty sleep. 

She ran her fingers through her hair before getting up and opening her door.

 

"What the are all of you doing here." She said looking at the three people outside her door right now. 

 

"Yah! Kim Dahyun, how dare you hang up on me! I'm still older than you!" The girl said with a pout, probably not even realizing how loud she was being.

 

"Please lower your voice, Momo-ssi." Dahyun said sarcastically. 

 

"Are you two done now? We're late." Jeongyeon said looking  at her invisible watch.

 

"Come on, Dubu. Get dressed. It's your first day remember." Jihyo said, entering the younger girl's room. 

The other two followed her lead and sat on Dahyun's bed while Jihyo went inside Dahyun's walk-in closet.

 

"First day of what?"

"First day of transferring to our school. Don't you remember? You were kicked out of your old school because you were being . You still are, by the way." Jeongyeon said looking at her phone.

" off ostrich."

 

"Hyunnie, are you planning to go to a funeral everyday this year?" Jihyo shouted from inside the closet.

"No, why?"

"Cause all your clothes are in black!" Jihyo came out with an all black outfit. 

"Here just wear this then." 

 

Dahyun sighed and went inside her bathroom to do change and do her morning routine. She was immediately dragged outside right after she exited her bathroom and was ushered into the car.

 

Jeongyeon, their designated driver, was complaining about how late they were to school. Jihyo was in the passenger seat jamming out to some songs with Momo who was in the back with Dahyun. The music was so loud that Dahyun can't even hear herself think. 

 

As soon as they arrived, Dahyun glared at her friends. 

 

"Yah.. You guys don't even feed me breakfa-" She was cut off by Momo who shoved a waffle in . 

 

"Don't worry, Hyunnie. I'm a girl scout."

"Whatever." 

 

They finally went inside the school with Dahyun in the front, leading the way even though she doesn't know where she's going.

 

Everyone was staring at them wondering why Jeongyeon, Jihyo and Momo, the infamous girl crushes, were following and seemed to be taking orders from a gorgeous new kid who was eating a waffle.

 

Jeongyeon, Jihyo and Momo are very popular at this school. They are know to be cold and only talk amongst themselves unless they needed to talk to someone else. There were rumors of them being in a gang.

 

-

 

Sana was chatting peacefully with her friends at the cafeteria when they saw a group of girls and people whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter