Xs Underneath the Mistletoe

The Month Before Yuletide

*pterodactyl screech*

Nayoung was awoken and got very grumpy. What made it worse was that the little s were up and about around her. She huffed and got up, stretching lightly.

"It's 29 days till Christmas and 28 days till Christmas Eve!!" She heard Siyeon yell.

"Let's go outside and throw snowballs!" She heard Eunwoo.

"I got dibs in making snow angels!" Yebin added.

"What the ??" Nayoung yawned. "It's like...-it's 12:14 in the morning?!!"

Nayoung got up swiftly and the kids froze. They lowered their heads and chuckled. Then again, a cranky Stone Nayoung is one figure they can't get away from.

"Why. Are. You. Three. Up?!!" Nayoung spat.

"Uhhh...Yebin started it." Eunwoo pointed.

"The ?" Yebin gasped. "We all got up together because we aren't tired! And we want to to go outside!"

"Go back to sleep or no going outside for you." Nayoung spat.

A kick on the door happened and a cheerful Chinese member was holding a mistletoe. Her lips puckered and the three ran back to their rooms. Nayoung could only rub her temples and hear cries from China.

"Jieqiong." Nayoung called. "Go back to bed."

"Awww~ they at hiding ." Jieqiong pouted. "I was ready to go outside and give them warm kisses."

"But they won't. You won't either so please go back to bed." Nayoung yawned again.

"Nayoungie, can I give you a kiss?" Jieqiong pouted.

"Huh? Why?" Nayoung asked.

"It's a Christmas custom." Jieqiong said as she waved a mistletoe by her hand. "Kisses under the mistletoe specifically."

"Jieqiong, I'm sleepy. And it's not even Christmas Day. Can we do it tomorrow?" Nayoung asked.

"No." Jieqiong whined. "I want to do it now."

"And then you'll go back to bed?" Nayoung asked and Jieqiong nodded.

Nayoung agreed and lets Jieqiong deal with it. Jieqiong inched closer as she got the mistletoe by their heads. Jieqiong felt her heart beat quickly. She was eager to get a kiss and let Nayoung get her beauty rest.

*chu*

Nayoung opened her eyes and Jieqiong giggled with a flushed look. Jieqiong pecked her cheek and hugged her. "Good morning, Nayoungie."

Jieqiong got the mistletoe and left her room. Nayoung scratched her head of the greeting but as she looked at the clock, she realized that it was really November 26, 12:29 in the morning.

"." She mumbled and decided to sleep again.

+++

"Stone. You look stoned." Kyungwon said. "What happened?"

"Three heads and one daughter of the demon disturbed her." Minkyung said as she sipped her drink. "Nayoung only got like 4 hours of sleep."

"It's actually 5 hours with breaks due to my insomnia." Nayoung sighed then yawned. "The little s had to disturb me. Sheesh..."

Nayoung continued eating her almond cereal and the dongsaeng came and greeted their unnies, especially their Stone Leader.

"Leadernim, you look tired." Yewon spoke.

"That's because some unnies and the demon here disturbed her." Seungyeon added, pointing at Siyeon.

"Rude." Siyeon pouted then grinned at Nayoung. "So can we go outside and play with the snow, unnie."

"Prepare yourselves first by washing up and eating breakfast. Include your sweaters and then you can do so." Nayoung mumbled.

Siyeon cheered and decided to do just that. The dongsaeng line wondered but they decided to join the unnies for breakfast. Nayoung helped them prepared the cereals as Minkyung got the milk, even Kyungwon gave cookies to the kids.

"Gingerbread~" Kyla reacted in English.

"I can feel the Christmas spirit already." Yewon smiled and got a piece.

"I got dibs on chocolate chip cookies. Santa won't mind, right?" Seungyeon asked.

"Of course not. Our dongsaengs are very nice children." Minkyung cheered. "Isn't that right, Nayoung? Kyungwon?"

"Agreed." Nayoung nodded.

"Excluding Seungyeon for her savageness and Siyeon for being a spawn of Satan." Kyungwon addressed.

"Rude." Seungyeon pouted. "I'm savage for greater good, amen."

"Good morning~~" Yebin and Eunwoo greeted with harmony.

"What's so good in the morning when you two disturbed me yesterday?" Nayoung batted.

"Ahehehe...peace be with you, Stone Buddha." Yebin spoke.

"And with your spirit." Eunwoo finished.

"Join us for breakfast and prepare yourselves if you want to play outside." Minkyung said.

Yebin and Eunwoo may be heads but they mean well and were very obedient. They raced eating cereal and cookies, even towards the shower room. The unnie line sighed as Yewon addressed something. "Nayoung-unnie, can we join them?"

"Hmm...you guys need supervision towards your unnies. I don't want you all to be consumed with their influences." Nayoung said.

"I'll do it." Kyungwon grinned.

"Not you." Nayoung said. "Minkyung."

Kyungwon chuckled bitterly as Minkyung smiled. The dongsaeng line were done ans Kyungwon decided to help them get ready. Nayoung and Minkyung were done afterwards and did dishwashing duty. 

"Speaking of which, where's Jieqiong?" Nayoung asked.

"Hmm...weird. I didn't hear her ostrich noise." Minkyung said.

"Jieqiong is sulking like a sick ." Yebin said as she had her sweater on.

"Lolwhut?" Minkyung reacted. "She's like second to Yewon. What gives?"

"IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH AN IGNORED KISS FROM STONE BUDDHA." They heard Eunwoo yell.

Nayoung was about to rant when the kids and Oppa Kyung went outside to play. Minkyung finished the housework and nudged Nayoung to go and see Jieqiong. Nayoung sighed and went to her room with the other heads and gasped to see mistletoes around her part of the room. Nayoung was even shocked to see Jieqiong sulking then changing onto the brightest of suns as she saw her Stone Buddha.

"Yah." Nayoung spoke. "They said you were sulking."

"I was, you idiot." Jieqiong pouted. "You didn't kiss me back~~"

"What?" Nayoung wondered.

Jieqiong sulked again and scratched her head. For a smart, strong, and independent leader, she was dense. "What?"

"Aish, this." Jieqiong waved a mistletoe. "I kissed you about six hours ago. You got your kiss from me."

"Seriously? That's it?" Nayoung asked. "That's why you were sulking?"

"Ah, unnie~!!!! I want my kiss!" Jieqiong said as she puckered her lips. 

"Jieqiong, I have no time for this." Nayoung sighed as Jieqiong began to whine like the ostrich she was.

"Unnie~~ I'll die if I don't get my Chirstmas kiss~~" Jieqiong huffed.

"It's not even Christmas today. Be quiet." Nayoung spoke as she covers Jieqiong's mouth.

Jieqiong was still whining and Nayoung was her usual self as she pulls her up for breakfast. Jieqiong held onto her bed tight as she grabs a mistletoe with . She spoke gibberishly and Nayoung lets go and asked what she was saying. Jieqiong got the mistletoe from and huffed. "Unnie, if you kiss me, I'll be a good girl from now on. It's the only gift I want for Christmas."

"Ah...seriously..." Nayoung huffed.

Nayoung grabbed one of the mistletoes and raised it up. Jieqiong marveled of Nayoung's long arms but she was shocked as Nayoung kissed her lips. What made it so wonderful was that the kiss was long. Nayoung even added a touch by Jieqiong's waist. Jieqiong smiled and kiss back.

"WHAT THE ?" 

Nayoung and Jieqiong broke as Minkyung was at the door with a damned look. Kyla was with her with a stoic look. 

"What?" Nayoung asked as Jieqiong hugged her.

"Nothing, you stone." Minkyung huffed. "It seems you've eased the ostrich. Why don't you join us outside?"

"Unnie, what does kissing feel like-"

"You'll know when you grow older." Minkyung interrupts her. "Let's goooo~~"

Kyla and Minkyung went ahead as Nayoung and Jieqiong followed. While walking, Jieqiong whispered something. "Let's have more kisses later."

"Stone, your nose!!" Kyungwon spoke.

"Huh?" Nayoung wiped it off.

"Heol...what are you thinking of?" Kyungwon smirked.

"Hahaha...nothing." was all Nayoung said.