Another Party?

The Month Before Yuletide

"Go fish." Yeunjung spoke.

"I lost again?!" Sohye huffed.

"So therefore I conclude..." Yeunjung spoke. "...we shall exchange costumes. I need to be Luigi this time."

"Hahahaha...no." Sohye spoke. "With all our dancing, playing charades, and eating delicious food, you smell like sweat. And I'm sure it's stuck with the pajama."

"Rude." Yeunjung spat. "My sweat smell like perfume, you penguin."

It was all calm for IOI since their party in Amigo TV was over. The Super Mario sisters were playing cards, Somi was asleep with Dodaeng, and the rest were ready to change back to their clothes when Nayoung got inside from the ground floor.

"Everyone." Nayoung spoke and everyone was attentive. "There has been a change of the party."

"Huh?" Somi reacted and woke up.

"What would that be?" Mina asked as she yawned and hugged a certain Luigi.

"We'll be having a part 2 of the party." Nayoung spoke.

The unnie line fainted as the dongsaeng line rose from their tiredness and cheered. The crew went to gather them up to prepare them for the next phase of the party.

"But isn't it almost dawn?" Yoojung asked.

"Ne. But it will last until the next night. This will be a post-special Christmas party," said their producer.

They all reacted and cheered. Then, the producer instructed the rest of the crew to help IOI with their costumes and let them freshen up for the day. 

+++

IOI had been fresh and about and were wearing new clothes and got to the ground floor of the pension house. They did another introductory shoot and the producer shared the first concept of the games and missions that they will do this morning.

"So this part of the program will be a post Christmas party special of IOI. We have arranged various missions, all divided into tasks and games for you eleven to complete. Now..." The producer spoke. "...you will need to go back to the pension house and look for the mission card. You only have eleven minutes...starting...now!"

IOI were shocked as the producer pointed out the pension house. The eleven members huffed and ran inside, searching every inch of the pension house. Nayoung led the unnies at the ground floor, Jieqiong with the middle-aged members on the second, and Yoojung with the youngest ones on the third. It took them the whole time as the rest were done searching their respective floors.

"Nothing." Chaeyeon huffed.

"Not even on the third floor," said Somi.

Just then, Sohye and Yeunjung ran as Jieqiong got the mission card in under ten minutes. They all cheered as Jieqiong read. "Search Game."

Mission #1: Search Game

Find the red sacks and green sacks within the premises in 15 minutes.

"Yes." The producer began. "It will be the same as what you did earlier when you prepared and found your pajamas. However, there will be an addition..." She showed them the floor plan of the pension house. "...each of you will find your sacks individually, this time colored green. But then, you also need to find red sacks."

"So there's 11 green sacks and..." Chungha counted. "...and how many red sacks then?"

"Do we have to find the red sacks individually?" Yeunjung asked.

"Now that will be a group mission. If one fails, everyone fails." The producer said and everyone sighed.

"Seriously, PD-nim? We just went to search for the mission card and now we need to go back again to find sacks?" Doyeon questioned and sighed.

"Anyways, how many are there, PD-nim?" Nayoung asked.

"In total, you need to find 41 red sacks." She answered and everyone gasped. "All green and red sacks are scattered within the pension house's premises. You have four minutes to discuss your strategies in finding the sacks and eleven minutes to find ALL sacks. One of the sacks also has the next mission card so all of you need to quicken your paces if deemed necessary."

A certain crew member starts the time and IOI gathered around. Nayoung disseminates the roles: two members on each floor and outside and one member will stay and count the sacks collected.

"I'll do it," said Sohye. "I'll stay and count all off."

"Okay." Nayoung said. "Let's do this!"

The four minutes were up and everyone scattered to look. Nayoung and Jieqiong were on the ground floor got their red sacks and got eight green sacks. Sejeong and Mina climbed on the very top and got seven sacks and their own. Dodaeng were on the middle floor and went around the place from the last setting until outside. All in all they got their own sacks and six red sacks. Yeonjung and Chaeyeon were outside and got their own sacks and twenty red sacks in all.

They all went to Sohye and she counted all sacks off, separating the red and green ones. "That's 41! The red ones are complete!"

They cheered. Nayoung looked at the green sacks and counted them off.

"One minute remaining." A crew member spoke.

"SOHYE!" She suddenly screamed and shocked everyone. "YOUR SACK!"

Sohye facepalmed and went inside. Mina and Yeunjung helped and looked outside and Dodaeng caught up inside. Sohye huffed and scurried inside, searching the floors but there were none. Dodaeng separated floors and found nothing. Mina and Yeunjung didn't find anything outside too.

"We looked everywhere." Dodaeng huffed.

"Nothing." Mina and Yeunjung huffed too.

Sohye got back and looked at the members and the crew. Sohye was losing hope when she noticed something green by the props. Sohye went there and cheered, getting her sack. She felt the bag and grabbed the content, finding the mission card. "FOUND IT."

"With extra five seconds. Good job, IOI." The producer raised her thumb up and the members cheered.

+++

The members got inside and gathered around and checked their individual sacks. Inside were the costumes but upgraded to look really Christmas-y and matched with the time of day, bearing the Christmas colors and different themes. After getting their clothes and changing onto them, there came another runway.

Somi dressed up as Jack Frost, Sejeong looked like Chun Li, Yoojung became a Card of Hearts, Chungha dressed up like Santa's version of the Minion, Sohye was Mario, Jieqiong was Pinocchio with a hat, Chaeyeon had her Santa costume upgraded, Doyeon became Colonel Sanders, Mina dressed up as Princess Peach, Nayoung's reindeer costume got fluffier, and Yeunjung dressed up as Elsa.

"Matchy~" Mina went to hug Sohye.

"Now I'm just hungry." Yoojung huffed, looking at Doyeon.

"Us too." Yeonjung waved at Somi.

"Alright, pose!" Somi spoke and they did as the cameras flashed and started shooting. "IOI has come back with another special for Amigo TV, an aftermath of a pajama party and the beginning of a post-party. 1,2,3! YES, I LOVE IT! WE ARE IOI. HELLO!"

Everyone applauded and talked about their costumes. They were in awe that some costumes changed, some upgraded, and some were matched by each other.

"Alright. Mission card~" Sohye waved it around and read. "Dance Game."

Mission #2: Dance Game

Dance to the music we'll be playing. Any mistake is considered fail.

"Meh, how hard can this be?" Chungha shrugged. "Let's do this!"

The first music was played and everyone danced so well. But then, the change of transitions made it difficult. And with their costumes, things were well but were a bit complicated. Eventually, all of them succesfully did the mission. Then, the producer came in and presented four boxes, each with names of the IOI associated acts.

"Alright. Let's choose..." Sejeong spoke.

All of them had different picks and the most number of members on each box was selected. All of them gathered to open it when they were shocked that there was nothing inside. All of them went to choose the second-ranked box and got the mission card.

Mission #3: Guessing Game

Groups will be divided into two to guess a word. Opposing members will work together to guess each other's words. The answers only considered are yes, no, and maybe. You have one minute and thirty seconds to guess a word per member. A point is given to a member who guessed her word correctly.

"Now which group did the card fall into?" The producer asked.

"Gugudan." Sejeong read.

Just then, Gugudan arrived wearing costumes and carrying a red sack for each member, similar as the ones they searched. Sejeong and Mina were happy to see them, even Stone Nayoung was happy to see her counterpart. 

"The red sacks were meant for them, your fellow members from the different associated acts. You will do missions with them and if completed, you'd get another mission card and another associated act will come." The producer explained.

"Ne." Hana nodded and Gugudan lined up. "Standby, cue! Hello, we are Gugudan!" 

Hana dressed up as Black Widow, Mimi as Willy Wonka, Haebin as Bo Peep, Kim Nayoung as the Grinch, Hyeyeon as Luigi, Sally as Mulan, and Soyee as a sheep.

"Two tall deities as four-legged animals. Wow." Kim Nayoung clapped.

"At least I'm not dressed as a sourpuss." Stone Nayoung spoke back as all of them laughed. "Okay...we'll do the mission~~" Stone Nayoung spoke. "Sejeong and Mina have to team up with their group to make it even..." 

Sejeong and Mina reunited with their group and the groups were composed of nine members each.

"Someone here is bitter~~" Yeunjung cackled at Sohye

"Aish!" Sohye huffed.

The groups started off with the game and ended up guessing words. It was a long game but the results were even. With that, the groups had consolation prizes and were given the next mission card.

Mission #4: Delivery Game

All members must decide on what to order for their brunch. Deliverers will come and you will guess the range of their ages on ONE TRY. If guessed correctly, the members can have ALL food. If not, they must choose only 3 dishes.

"Seriously? I'm so hungry~" Soyee huffed.

"Wow, just..." Somi sighed. "We need all food to feed all 18 members."

"We should think of the probabilities, then?" Hyeyeon asked.

"Yes. Precisely." The unnies nodded.

All of them gathered as Sally volunteered to write the probabilities down. As soon as they did the math and settled their guesses, the delivery came. Stone Nayoung and Jieqiong volunteered to greet the deliverers and froze when they were at the door and saw eight masked people wearing black cloaks. Each of them carried foods.

"Heol...what is this?" Nayoung asked.

"You need to guess the range now." The cameraman spoke. "If you guess it correctly, you will receive it. Otherwise, I will." 

Jieqiong talked with Sally of the probabilities and thought of the guess they planned. But then, she noticed the shoes of one deliverer. Not only that, she noticed boxes of hotteok on top of the hands.

"Wait a minute...did we order pancakes?" She asked.

"Uhh...no." Nayoung asked. "Why?"

"That deliverer got hotteok for us." Jieqiong spoke. "We didn't order any and we can't order some because it's not part of the menu nor the budget."

Nayoung saw it and she was right. Now, seeing the number of deliverers and that one deliverer carrying hotteok good enough to feed a battalion, Nayoung and Jieqiong changed their guesses and answered together. "The answer...is 6."

"CORRECT!" One of them spoke and revealed their masks.

Nayoung and Jieqiong cheered and greeted them with hugs and kisses and got the food. They all went in and the rest of the members were shocked to see them. They cheered as they revealed their masks one by one and took off their cloaks, showing their costumes.

"6 was the correct answer. You won your food and another associated act has come," said the director.

They all lined up and greeted. "Sound out! We are PRISTIN! Hello, we are Pristin!"

Roa was dressed as Wonder Woman and Yuha was Superman. Eunwoo was wearing a Shiba Inu onesie, Rena dressed on a Dory mascot, and Yehana with a sun mascot. Sungyeon dressed like a mafia lord, Xiyeon wore a Devil costume, and Kyla dressed up as Ezio from Assassin's Creed. And each of them carried red sacks.

"This suit is hotter than July." Kyla huffed. "But then, my brother would've loved this."

"Another match, huh?" Kim Nayoung addressed to Roa and Yuha. "I bet for Marvel."

"Then dress up as Ant-Man and then I'll crush you." Yuha spoke and everyone reacted.

They all got their masks and cloaks on one side and sat with the rest of the members. The tables were arranged and tons of food were everywhere, even the hotteok Yuha held for so long. Nonetheless, they sat, prayed, and sang the Christmas song and ate.

+++

"Alright." Eunwoo ended with a little burp as all of them finished eating. "Rena, the mission card please?"

Rena got up despite of the plump mascot she was wearing and went to get the mission card by the masks and cloaks. She got it inside her own cloak and read the mission as she went back to sit with Eunwoo.

Mission #5: History Game

Each member will mention one great person who has been famous and has contributed throughout Korean history, both South and North, without showing teeth. Repetitions are prohibited. Members are allowed to react but no showing of teeth. Any action doing so is considered as a mission fail.

"First was fruits and now people?" Chaeyeon sighed.

"This is going to take a while again." Sohye laughed it off like a scaredy cat and everyone reacted.

"Okay...starting from Stone Nayoung, then clockwise, and it will end with Kyla." Rena spoke and everyone nodded.

"Alright..." Nayoung began and shut her lips beyond her teeth like a grandma. "...Kim Sejong the Great."

"Jang Yeonshil." Sejeong spoke.

"Heo Jun." Chaeyeon spoke and everyone was starting to lose it.

"Yi Sunshin..." Jieqiong spoke.

"Kim Gu-*cough*-Gu." Sohye stuttered and they laughed with their teeth hidden.

"My mouth hurts..." Yeunjung spoke. "...Yoon Gwansun."

"Kim Daejung." Yoojung spoke.

"Ban Kimoon." Mina added.

"Queen Seondeok." Somi finished.

Next was Gugudan. Kim Nayoung was seated next to Somi and began. "Kim Jong Il."

"What?" Sejeong asked as they didn't understand and ended up laughing.

"Aish, really..." Nayoung huffed. "Kim. Jong .Il."

They got it and Hana got her turn. "Hawang Jini."

"Shin Yunbok." Mimi spoke.

"Uisang." Haebin spoke.

"Ko Un." Soyee spoke.

Sally was stuck for she didn't know much of great Korean people. It took a while for her to think until Soyee started to count off. Sally huffed. "Park Jisung."

"Heol...who knew Sally-unnie was addicted to soccer? Anyways..." Hyeyeon began. "Yu Kwansun."

"She got the last of them..." Xiyeon was next. "Heo Gyun."

"Heo Nanseolheon." Roa said right away and she and Xiyeon hi-fived.

"Kim Hongdo." Yuha spoke.

"Ahn Yongbok." Rena raised a hand.

"Isabu!" Eunwoo spoke and all laughed with their teeth hidden again.

"We're almost there..." Yehana spoke. "Im Yujindang!"

"Yi Hwang!" Seungyeon spoke.

"Come on, Kyla!" Eunwoo huffed. "Last one."

Kyla was still thinking and there was a countdown again. Kyla fiddled her fingers as she finally spoke. "Kim Jong Un."

They all cheered and the mission was a success. They all adjusted their lips and munched some food when they hi-fived each other.

"Good job, girls. Now, for your reward..." The producer opened a door and some girls came in.

Chaeyeon was the first to react and ran to hug them. The rest greeted them, especially Stone Nayoung and Kim Nayoung. They went closer to one member and dabbed. "Ey!"

"Ey!" She dabbed back. "Alright, children and Simpson couple, line up for the greeting!"

All of them lined up, even Chaeyeon joined in. "Do it amazing. D-I-A. Hello, we are DIA."

"The sunbae of all sunbaes in the associated acts." Yeunjung wowed and clapped with the rest.

"Yo Ki~" Somi spoke, leaving some of the dongsaengs worried and shocked.

Heehyun raised her eyebrow at Somi and left eveyone frozen, even the maknae of IOI was shaken.

"Just messing with you." Heehyun grinned. "Hey, Somi."

"You called, Leadernim?" Somyi got closer. 

"Aigoo, my maknae. Why don't you go back with your unnies?" Heehyun pats her head and pushed her towards Eunice and Jooeun.

"She's adorable~" The leaders squealed.

"I know." Heehyun nodded and DIA joined in the gathering, with Chaeyeon sitting next to Heehyun.

Eunice and Jooeun dressed up as Homer and Marge Simpson. Heehyun got the Bruce Lee costume Sejeong wore before, brand new of course. Jenny wore a dog onesie, Eunjin dressed up as Tifa Lockheart of Final Fantasy, Yebin wore a unicorn onesie, Eunchae as Reuben (Experiment 625) from the Lilo and Stitch franchise, and Somyi wearing a cute frog onesie in which everyone in the room ogled.

"Somyi is so cute." Rena ogled.

"Eunchae is cuter." Yeunjung mumbled.

"Someone has a crush!" Somi teased and Yeunjung was cussing lightly at the maknae.

Eunchae blushed lightly as she ate a sandwich in which DIA brought as extra food, alao trying the foods left that Pristin brought. Heehyun told everyone that they brought sandwiches and they shared some. Stone Nayoung also lets DIA eat he food they brought and everyone indulged on another time of food.

"Even Somyi looks cute eating." Chungha ogled again.

Somyi giggled and grabbed some pizza when she gor careless and bumped her shoulder onto her leader's.

"Careful, Somyi." Heehyun said as she helped her.

"Somyimasen." She spoke and everyone squealed on how cute she was.

"Mission card~" Eunice spoke and waved it.

DIA passed it to Heehyun as she reads it. "Board Game."

Mission #6: Board Game

A representative for each associated act will play and roll the die. The board game composes of six colored squares: red, blue, green, yellow, violet, and pink. If the main piece lands on red, the mission is over and considered failed. If blue, you need to deliver a savage line. If green, you can roll the die again. If yellow, you get a golden card. If violet, do a dare. And if you land on a pink square, the game is over and the mission is considered a success.

"Unnie, I want to play~" Somyi pouted and everyone squealed again.

"Remember the YOLO trip wherein you landed on the desert island square?" Eunchae remarked. "The trip on that day was over thanks to you."

"Oh, yeah... Somyimasen." Somyi bowed and everyone squealed once more.

"Anyways. PD-nim will select the representative per group." Kim Nayoung spoke

"Yes. For IOI..." She picked a name. "Jeon Somi."

"Alright, we're screwed." Yeunjung remarked. 

"Hey! Board games are my specialty!" Somi huffed.

"For PRISTIN, Kyla Massie." She spoke.

"Is the maknae line getting a wonderful treatment today?" Kyla got up and went towards the large board game.

"Gugudan...we have Jung Mimi!" 

Gugudan cheered, with Mina and Hyeyeon acting savage. "YalMimi! YalMimi!"

"Hey! You'll regret once I make this mission a success!" Mimi pointed out.

"Good thing for you these idiots cheered for you." Soyee spoke. "Last time we had a game, they couldn't cheer for me."

"Calm down, Sojin-ah." Sally pats her back. "Your shoulders..."

"For DIA...we have Ahn Somyi." 

Somyi cheered and ran towards the board game, standing next to her fellow maknaes and everyone reacted on how cute she was.

"I hope she doesn't fail this time." Yebin spoke ro Eunjin.

"I heard you, unnie." Somyi pouted.

"Aigoo, sorry, my cute maknae. Go and win it, our DIA's little champ!" Yebin clapped and everyone squealed again and clapped of Somyi.

"She should've dressed as a tadpole." Eunice spoke. "She'd be cuter."

"No tadpole costumes for Somyi, remember?" Jooeun addressed. "She'd look like a cell."

The unnie line triggered and covered the ears of the young ones, even Chungha, Stone Nayoung, and Heehyun stormed towards the maknaes and covered their ears.

"Jooeun." Heehyun glared and Jooeun made a peace sign.

"What?" Sejeong reacted. "Eunice-unnie has a point."

"We disown you, Kim Sejeong." Kim Nayoung called.

"Us too." Chungha hissed.

"Awww~ don't do that, Chungha baby." Sejeong pouted.

"You look like a duck." Haebin remarked.

"YaSe." Hana sighed.

"Sent to other contacts." Yeunjung cackled.

"That's not even funny." Sejeong sighed.

"Okay!" Heehyun spoke. "Let get the game on."

The maknaes and the old pretty geezer played rock-paper-scissors to decide who will go first. Mimi won and gets to roll the die first. It landed on a 5.

"What the- a violet box?!" Mimi huffed and stood there.

"Okay~ lay it down, Mimi!" Hana spoke.

"Will we decide the dare?" Kim Nayoung asked the production crew and everyone reacted.

"Don't even think about it, Kim Nayoung, you dork!" Mimi hissed.

The producer nodded and everyone reacted, especially Kim Nayoung and Hana. Nayoung grinned cheekily as Mimi was damned.

"I say this in behalf of everyone." Nayoung cackled. "I dare you...to kiss your crush on the lips for 10 seconds!"

"But my crush isn't here." Mimi spoke.

"Pft. My foot." Nayoung coughed. "She's here...and it's your fellow member, hahaha!!"

"If you don't do the dare, it's also a mission fail." The producer said.

"But this is a broadcast, PD-nim." Mimi reasoned.

"Consider it as a fan service." Nayoung added. "And besides, the fans love to ship all of us here with other members."

"True." Everyone said.

All of them nodded and Mimi didn't have an option. Mimi roamed around and everyone anticipated. Mimi stopped by Gugudan and everyone reacted so loud when Mimi kissed a girl as Bo Peep.

Mimi kissed Haebin.

"My ship is sailing~!!" Nayoung spoke and Sejeong made a tugboat noise.

They counted and Mimi broke afterwards. For Haebin, she was as red as a tomato.

"Duh, Haebin likes you too, you troublemaker." Soyee said.

"True." Hana nodded. 

"Haebin, smile." Nayoung grinned and Haebin did, causing everyone to laugh.

"Next." Jenny spoke.

The maknae line did another rock-paper-scissors game and Kyla won, getting her turn. Kyla tossed the die. It landed on a 6 and she landed on a yellow box.

"Kyla got the golden card!" Stone Nayoung said like a proud mom and everyone clapped.

Kyla was given the golden card. She looked at it and she was happy. It left the rest of the members curious. 

"Is this for everyone, PD-nim?" Kyla asked.

"Yes it is, Kyla. The golden card contains a special surprise for everyone. Why don't you tell it to them?"

"What does it say in the card, Kyla?" Sungyeon asked.

"Extra food!" Kyla answered and everyone cheered.

"Nice. Next!" Yeunjung spoke. 

Somi and Somyi did the last rock-paper-scissors game and Somi won. She huffed and tossed rhe dice like a shooter on basketball and it landed on a 2 and in a blue box.

"Heol...savage line?" Somi asked. "What is the mechanic of this, PD-nim?" 

"You'll pick a member from your group to whom you want to address your line." She answered.

Somi points at Doyeon and she was told to stand up. Doyeon wondered as the rest anticipated.

"They're the couple for a reason." Yeunjung said.

"Triggered." Yoojung reacted.

"Can I talk back?" Doyeon asked and the producer nodded. "Ha! I'm going to get you, Jeon Somi."

"If you cannot backfire and bring your person down with any line, then the mission is a failure." The producer clarified.

Somi huffed and wondered what to say. Doyeon isn't easy to be dealt with anything savage because they were both savages. Somi had an idea and inhaled, in which Doyeon was preparing herself.

"Your girlfriend is so short you can't even see her."

Doyeon reacted and knelt, causing everyone to laugh. Somi cheered of her victory with that one line and successfully waltzed back, only to be tackled by Dodaeng.

"You diss my height, huh?" Yoojung ranted.

"You diss my girlfriend, huh?!" Doyeon ranted too.

Somi was dying. The others would've helped but the scene was just too funny. Stone Nayoung and Chungha decided to let Dodaeng off of Somi and the maknae rose back to life.

"Last one." Eunjin cheered. "Go, my little tadpole!"

Somyi nodded and got the die. She rolled it but it didn't fix its place. The others were anticipating a lot. The dice was rolling, deciding on a 3 or 4 and it worried them.

"If it lands on a 3, we're screwed." Hyeyeon huffed.

It landed on a 4 and a green box. That means Somyi can roll the die again. She did and it anticipated the rest again. 

"Come on. Let it be a six!" Eunice huffed.

Somyi could almost cry and ready her famous line when it did land on a 6...

...and on a pink box.

"SUCCESS!" Heehyun and Eunice went to Somyi and carried her up.

Everyone applauded and cheered as DIA carried their maknae up. Somyi was happy and everyone ogled of her cuteness. Once eveyone has calmed, Somyi was called in front. Everyone wondered again.

"You successfully finished the game but there is one last question. And DIA's maknae will have to answer for everyone."

"Not again..." Somyi huffed.

"Answer this math equation and you'll get the next mission card." The producer answered and read the equation. "What is 10 times 10, minus 72, minus the square of 4?"

Somyi scratched her head as Heehyun cheered her on. "Somyi-ya! You know the answer to that!"

"Yah, unnie. I don't know..." Somyi was crying.

"Don't cry, my precious maknae. Say that number you liked. Unnie will give you a treat! I promise that!" Eunice said.

Somyi stopped crying and answered. "12."

"Correct!"

DIA went to carry their maknae again and everyone cheered. Somyi got to her seat again and Eunice gave her treat as promised: pistachio ice cream from the extra foods they brought.

Somyi calmed and ate as the producer announced. "Good job, everyone. Mission success!"

Another guest came in and Yeunjung reacted and ran towards them. Mina saw a particular girl as that girl dabbed. "Ey!"

"Ey!!" Everyone dabbed too.

"Darong~~~" Mina went closer.

"Minarong~~" Dayoung called and they met.

Mina didn't hug her fully and Dayoung understood that when she saw Mario glaring. Dayoung made a peace sign and patted Mina's back. 

The said girls lined up. And just like Chaeyeon, Yeunjung joined them. "Would you like~ Hello! We are WJSN!"

Exy and Seola dressed up as Captain Yoo and Doctor Kang from DOTS. Xuanyi was dressed as a piece of seaweed, Bona as the Greek goddess Aphrodite, Soobin as Yogi Bear, Luda as a female version of Russell from UP, Dawon as Moana, Eunseo with a cat onesie, Chengxiao dressed as a pretzel, Meiqi as Mickey Mouse, Yeoreum dressed as a sunflower, and Dayoung as a female version of Uncle Sam.

"Why the is Chengxiao a pretzel?" Jieqiong huffed. "Seriously? You got a pretzel costume?"

"Yeah. Like Rena, Yehana, even Xuanyi. Like...how did these costumes fit in red sacks?" Hana scratched her head.

"They're pieced off together and are formed like building blocks." Rena said as she got rid of the tail and puts it back on.

"But a piece of Kim? Really, Xuanyi?" Meiqi hissed.

"KIM is life, love, and soul, amen." Xuanyi huffed. "I'm blessed to get a seaweed costume. Is there Kim in the display of food? I'm craving~"

The crew adjusted the tables again and WJSN joined in the party. Jieqiong was happy to see her fellow women, Mina and Dayoung shared shenanigans with Sohye, and Dumb and Dumber finally sat together.

"Hey. What happened to saying Eunchae is cute?" Heehyun asked.

"What?" Soobin didn't understand.

"Hahahaha...that's nothing." Yeunjung cackled. 

"Ahem. Cheater. Ahem." Somi mumbled.

The golden card Kyla got was used as they got extra food. All of them enjoyed the food and the company as Exy scurried her hands on her red sack and got the next mission card.

"What's the game?" Xuanyi asked as she munched on Kim.

"Ew. Don't talk when your mouth is full." Bona sighed.

"Try saying some thing while eating Kim and it's goodbye for Kim." Meiqi spat and everyone reacted.

"Don't me." Xuanyi huffed.

"Alright. The game, sheesh..." Exy sighed and read. "Flipper Game."

Mission #7: Flipper Game

The associated acts must select five representatives  and will compose a group. Five groups will race around five chairs three meters from your initial position wearing flippers on your feet. The first group to finish first wins a reward. The losing team bears a dare and must do the dare to successfully complete the mission.

"Are you trying to make us argue, producer-nim?" Doyeon remarked.

"This show was supposed to be for unification of acts." Somi added.

"Haha...we shall not tolerate that." Mimi spoke and everyone added. "Anyways, let's all go with the flow of this game and get this over with."

"SPARTA." Yeunjung yelled and the dongsaengs cheered with her.

"Calm your , Yeunjung." Soobin sighed.

The leaders grouped them all and agreed on who will run for each group. After deciding, the groups have been made.

IOI- Somi, Doyeon, Chungha, Yoojung, Sohye

DIA- Eunice, Heehyun, Jooeun, Eunjin, Somyi

PRISTIN- Roa, Yuha, Eunwoo, Rena, Xiyeon

Gugudan- Soyee, Kim Nayoung, Mimi, Haebin, Sally

WJSN- Chengxiao, Meiqi, Dayoung, Xuanyi, Exy

"We're screwed." Sohye huffed. "I'm not a fast runner."

"Come on, we can do this!" Somi nudged her. "You love penguins, right?! Then walk like one!"

Sohye, Somyi, Soyee, Exy, and Yuha went first as they got their flippers on. They got to their starting positions as Sohye was loving this. The four members per group got ready on their marks.

"Alright. Ready...set..." Hana got a makeshift gun and banged it.

The first five were waddling like birds. Sohye was getting the hang of it as her likeness towards penguins helped her. The others were catching up but some like Soyee, she was always falling, causing everyone to almost spit their food of laughter. The rest of the members got their turn with Somi as the laughing stock of everyone as she run like a frilled lizard. Somyi waddled so cutely everyone was squealing. DIA were clapping like mad people, especially Eunice and Yebin. It went on for quite some time when the best runners of the five groups were head on.

"I'm going to win this, mofos!" Doyeon waddled like a bamboo pole everyone cackled.

"Come on, feet. Don't fail me now!" Eunjin huffed.

"Oh, welp--" Roa ran but she fell hard on the floor.

Sally and Chengxiao were neck to neck. Everyone was anticipating on who would win for their gaps were very close. A little flop on the walking and Sally fell, letting Chengxiao lead as WJSN won the game. The others caught on with Roa in last place.

"Congratulations, WJSN." The producer spoke as they got their prizes.

"Wihihihi, a prize for me~" Yeunjung grinned and got her face mask.

"We're sharing them, Yeunjung-ah." Exy said. "It's Christmas. We must share them with everyone."

Everyone was thankful and they cheered. But some of them were screwed because of losing.

"Great. We're doing the dare." Xiyeon sighed.

"You two are joining." Roa panted as she pointed at Stone Nayoung and Jieqiong.

The dongsaengs of IOI laughed as the two stood up with their members and waited for the dare. The producer played an unusual music and everyone was damned as the producer said. "The dare is to dance to this music. Everyone needs to dance."

"No way I'm dancing to this ." Kyla shook her head with Sungyeon.

Eunwoo somehow liked the music and her hips swayed as she added waving of arms. Everyone was laughing and Rena and Jieqiong joined her, completing the three idiots of Pristin.

"What the are you doing?" Yuha was shookt.

"It's a dance in the Philippines famous in suburban areas. You do the dance like this." Eunwoo spoke and she danced again.

Yehana was going with the flow and danced. Yuha saw her and joined in. The dongsaeng line were trying to escape when Stone Nayoung blocked them.

"Hahaha...you three are going to dance with us." Stone Nayoung had a damned look as she joined the others in dancing.

"Unnie, you look like a weird Stone Buddha~!" Doyeon reacted and everyone laughed.

"It's embarassing." Kyla facepalmed herself.

"I'm too cool for this ." Xiyeon raised her arm.

"Dance or else no more treats for you three." Roa huffed and managed to join in. 

"I can survive without treats, thanks." Kyla spoke with swag.

She wasn't the only one dancing as Sungyeon and Xiyeon were forced to dance for their treats were on the line. Nayoung saw Kyla backing away when she spat. "NO MORE VIDEO GAMES FOR YOU!"

Kyla triggered and went to the center of the group, doing the dance that made everyone react, with Eunice and Jooeun spitting on their rice cakes. Everyone cheered and Pristin stopped, completing the mission. They got back to their seats with flushed faces of embarrassment. Somi nudged Kyla and wondered of the dance.

"Games are life. I need to beat my brother on my latest game of CS:GO." Kyla muttered.

The producer congratulated everyone and a knock was heard. Six girls got inside and Dodaeng jumped and hugged them. Sohye was even shocked that was someone that looked exactly like her.

"Let's go crazy! Hello, we are Weki Meki!" They greeted and everyone applauded.

Suyeon dressed up as McDonald's, Elly as Peter Pan, Sei as a prisoner, Lua as Wario, Rina as Princess Daisy, and Lucy as Waluigi.

"Looking good, Haerim-unnie." Somi remarked as Haerim dabbed.

"Welcome, Weki Meki." Mimi spoke and they all clapped as Weki Meki got to sit with everyone.

There was many interactions happening, especially with Sohye and Lua since they're almost identical. For the leaders, they shook hands with Suyeon and got to meet Weki Meki. For the leaders, the sight made their hearts light because they were segments formed from one group and here they are now, meeting during the holiday season and socializing.

"Are there more games, PD-nim?" Yeunjung asked.

"I'm excited to play some more..." Somi spoke as she yawned.

"That was the last of them, girls." She answered.

"Huh?" Dodaeng reacted together.

"Too much love in the air." Exy spoke as she waved her hands around.

"But our members just got here." Yoojung pouted.

"That was it." Their producer spoke. "It was last of the first part but the start of another phase as one association."

They all cheered. Despite the continuous schedule IOI had during their show, they were still eager to continue. With their other members around them and getting along with others, it made them happy and gave them strength to celebrate and to have fun with them this day.

"Give us more games, PD-nim." Somyi requested.

"She's so cute." Suyeon joined with the other leaders and commented.

"Yep. That's right." Heehyun said.

"Are there more games? I want to play." Lua said as she munched some food.

"Me too." Rina added.

"Us too." The rest of Weki Meki spoke.

"We'll broadcast some segments later on as an association but for celebration purposes, you'll celebrate peacefully together after the shoot." The producer suggested and everyone cheered. "And just like the other said before, this program is for the unification of acts and to express the essence of togetherness."

The 52 members clapped and some IOI members were a bit tired because of the sched, like Mina for instance. She was almost dozing off when Sohye helped her and Mina leans onto her.

"A match made in heaven." Mimi adored and everyone did too.

"Just like us." Lua winked at Rina and they hugged each other.

"Someone's bitter." Kim Nayoung nudged a certain Luigi.

"Meh." Hyeyeon shrugged. "I guess Somi and I will pair up?" 

Somi could only dab. But then, the producer signalled to read the script and Somi did but not orally. But then, she reacted as everyone was curious.

"Come on, Som. Read it." Yoojung spoke.

"Coming up next! No basis post-Christmas party for IOI and their associated acts. IOI, being a group foemed by national producers pave on their fame and unions. Soon, they will pave their way to new flower roads and be with their new groups and solo careers."

"That's just sad." Stone Nayoung huffed and continued to read after Somi. "For their hardwork and the created bond between the said associated acts, a no-basis post-Christmas party for the girls and their other members in one go!"

Everyone clapped. And then Doyeon reads. "To feel the essence of Christmas and the true meaning of unification comes Amigo TV with IOI Association...right after the break!"

"And CUT." The producer spoke. "Great job, everyone."

All of them clapped and scattered themselves for the long break. It was already afternoon but the crew decided to gice them all a heads up for the party, with IOI resting a big since they shot for the whole day.

But like any other party, there would be more in store. For IOI, having a party in the season with their groups was one thing they'll never forget.