Die Together: Chapter 5~

Die Together
Please log in to read the full chapter

" My real name is Han Jaejun. I was born on January 26, 1986 and my hometown is Gongju, Chungcheongnam-do. I was given up for adoption at a young age to the Kims. I never knew my real family, except through pictures and from what my foster family told me. "

 

" After my foster parents died in a car accident when I was just 10, I ran away to Seoul and lived my life on the streets. Life was hard from then on. I stole from shops and pickpocketed people to feed myself and survive. "

 

" One day in 1999, when I had turned 13, I was found on the streets by Boss Kangin. He found me wandering around the streets for food, feverish, malnourished and pale. He took me in and raised me as his own son with his boyfriend Leeteuk. "

 

" When I was 14, I wanted to become part of the P.D. I asked Boss to train me to be part of the P.D. and he did. "

 

" He trained me not only to be a police officer, but a spy and a bomb-defuser. Training was difficult and intense. "

 

" I also suffered a lot of injuries throughout both my training and missions alike. "

 

" When I was a trainee in the early years, I ruptured the cartilage in my left knee and suffered a bullet wound from an enemy sniper in my right hip bone during my first rookie mission. "

 

" After I became a Middler, the missions started to get even tougher than before. "

 

" On one mission, we had to travel to the mountains of Japan to take out an enemy hiding in a school for ninjas. I sustained slash wounds on my chest from a ninja's katana when the man called for back-up. "

 

" The worst of my injuries was received in a car accident. Someone sabotaged our vehicle and it turned turtle after rolling 6 times. I had multiple glass shards embedded in my back, a broken rib, a broken ankle and a fractured arm. I was in a coma for two months. "

 

" I could still remember what it was like. My entire body screaming in agony, my blood pooling around my wrecked figure, lights flashing, sirens wailing, people moving and calling for help. I couldn't feel my whole body like I was paralyzed. "

 

" In the surgical room, there was lights everywhere, doctors and nurses preparing their equipment and my bleeding back feeling the cold metal against my skin. I out after a while. "

 

" After I became a Senior, I was stabbed in my right shoulder by an enemy assaulter of Joonki's. His name was Yong Dongjie. "

 

" I battled with Dongjie a couple of times when the P.D. pursued Joonki all the way from Bangkok to Florida. He was one tough son of a to take on. He stabbed me and shot me numerous times on my missions. "

 

" When we finally cornered Joonki in Florida, Dongjie a

Please log in to read the full chapter