Die Together: Chapter 9~

Die Together
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yunho woke up the next morning, feeling great, happy and all better.

 

Why?

 

The man sleeping serenely beside him was the answer.

 

Yunho looked at the peacefully sleeping man and smiled softly. He kissed the back of Jaejoong's neck and moved down to the elder's broad shoulders.

That woke Jaejoong from his slumber.

Jaejoong opened his sleepy eyes and lazily propped himself up on his elbows, squinting as the bright sunlight hit his tired eyes.

He turned around and saw at Yunho who was grinning widely behind him.

 

" Good morning, BooJae~ ", sang Yunho cheerily.

 

Jaejoong moved his body a little and winced as his nerves thudded with a dull pain from their last night's activity.

 

" Owww... I hate you... ", frowned Jaejoong.

 

" No, you don't. If you did, you wouldn't have let me top last night. ", said Yunho with an innocent look.

 

" My flipping hurts... ", groaned Jaejoong.

 

" Do you have any cream for sore areas? ", asked Yunho.

 

" In my drawer. ", said Jaejoong, pointing to his bedside table.

 

Yunho wrapped one of the blankets around his waist before getting up and going over to the bedside table. He opened the drawer and found a tube of cream.

He sat next to Jaejoong on the edge of the bed and unscrewed the cover of the tube.

 

" Lie on your stomach, Jae, and uncover yourself so I can apply the cream. ", said Yunho as he squeezed a drop onto his finger.

 

Jaejoong blushed a really deep shade of beet red and shook his head vigorously as he pulled the blankets tighter over the lower half of his bare body.

 

" NO! "

 

" Jae, I'm just gonna put some cream to ease the pain. ", said Yunho.

 

" No! I don't want you to see me like this! "

 

" Jae, I saw all of you last night and you saw all of me. There's nothing to be ashamed about. ", said Yunho with a gentle smile.

 

He kissed Jaejoong's hot cheeks softly and the elder relaxed a little. Burying his really red face into a pillow, Jaejoong turned around and let Yunho apply ointment around his sore bottom.

When Yunho was done, he covered Jaejoong's bottom with a blanket and laid next to him.

 

" Better? "

 

" A little. "

 

The both of them lay side by side quietly and enjoyed each other's company, until Jaejoong sat up and looked around like he sensed that there was a bomb in his room.

 

" What time is it!? ", he asked worriedly.

 

Yunho glanced at the digital alarm clock on the bedside table.

 

" It's 8:05 AM. ", he shrugged nonchalantly.

 

" 8:05 AM?! Oh, , we're late for work! "

 

Jaejoong tried to leap out of bed and get changed, when his legs gave way and he almost fell to the floor on his if it wasn't for Yunho who quickly held him up by his arms.

 

" Jae, your legs aren't that strong yet. Ask Boss to let you have a day off just for today. ", reasoned Yunho.

 

" B--but I have work to do at the P.D. and-- "

 

Yunho placed his lips on Jaejoong's and sealed him off in mid-sentence before the elder could rattle on any further about work.

Jaejoong's eyes fluttered shut as Yunho's magic lips silenced him completely.

 

" Just for a day, Jae. It won't hurt just to take one day off, right? "

 

" I guess so... "

 

Yunho pulled Jaejoong back up onto the bed and snuggled down with the elder gently. Jaejoong put his arms around Yunho and they started to kiss each other, when Jaejoong's phone rang.

Yunho reached for the buzzing cellphone on the bedside table and looked at the screen.

 

" It's Boss. ", said Yunho and handed Jaejoong his phone.

 

Jaejoong looked at the glowing screen, whipped open his phone and answered the call.

 

" Yoboseyo? "

 

" KIM JAEJOONG! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! YOU'RE USUALLY AROUND AT WORK AT THIS TIME!!! WHERE ARE YOU AND AREN'T YOU GONNA COME TO WORK TODAY?! "

 

A really pissed off voice

Please log in to read the full chapter