Die Together: Chapter 4~

Die Together
Please log in to read the full chapter

At the hospital, Jaejoong was rushed into the operating room. Yunho and Kangin arrived a few minutes later.

After Yunho got his shoulder wound treated by another doctor, the both of them waited for news of Jaejoong's condition silently. Kangin turned to Yunho and asked him a few questions.

 

" Yunho-sshi? "

 

" Yes, boss? "

 

" What exactly happened while you and Jaejoong were walking in the district? "

 

" This black limosuine pulled up with the window wound down. Then, I barely had enough time to register what was going on when Jaejoong hyung pushed me down to the ground. "

 

" Go on. "

 

" I saw a gun from the front window of the car and it started shooting at us. It injured me and shot Jaejoong hyung. I returned fire with Jaejoong hyung's gun and a bullet hit one of the tires as it zoomed off, but it just kept driving on. "

 

Kangin put a hand to his chin and thought deeply about what Yunho had told him.

Just then, the doctor came out of the operating room with a clipboard in his hands. Kangin and Yunho stood up and walked over to him.

 

" Are you related to patient Jaejoong? ", asked the doctor.

 

" I'm his boss. ", said Kangin.

 

" I'm his co-worker. ", replied Yunho.

 

" How is he doing, doctor? ", asked Kangin.

 

" He's fine. The bullet just cracked a rib and missed both his spleen and stomach. He can be discharged in a couple of days. ", said the doctor.

 

" Thank you, doctor. ", said Kangin.

 

" He's awake now. You can visit him if you like. He is in Room 4, 3rd Floor. ", offered the doctor.

 

" Thank you.

Please log in to read the full chapter