Die Together: Chapter 2~

Die Together
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jaejoong sat at his desk, typing away on his computer. He was looking for information on the drug lord's whereabouts.

Yunho, on the other hand, was looking through some files. He was supposed to read about the drug lord, so that he knew what he was supposed to do and what he was not supposed to do in missions involving this dangerous man.

But instead of looking for the drug lord's files, he was searching through the files of police officers. He was searching for one particular file.

His long and slender fingers ran over the file covers and stopped at 'J'. The first file he pulled out had the name of the person he wanted to check out: Jaejoong Kim.

 

" Bingo! ", said Yunho in glee.

 

Shutting the door behind him, he flipped open the file on Jaejoong.

 

 

Name: Kim Jaejoong

 

Real name: Han Jaejun

 

Codename: Hero

 

Age: 26 years

 

Birthdate: January 26, 1986

 

Rank: Senior [ Professional ]

 

Achievements: - Top Ranking Spy
                            - Best Senior Officer
                            - P.D. Cop Of The Year
                            - Bomb-Defusing Expert

 

Medical record: - May 7, 2000: Trainee Hero ruptured his cartilage in his left knee during training.
                                - Jan 4, 2002: Trainee Hero suffered a bullet wound from enemy sniper in his right hip bone.
                                - Oct 24, 2005: Middler Hero sustained slash wounds on the chest from enemy assistance in ninja training ground.
                                - Nov 19, 2005: Middler Hero suffered multiple glass cuts on his back, a broken rib bone, a broken ankle and a fractured arm from a vehicle sabotage.
                                - Dec 15, 2009: Senior Hero suffered a stab wound in his right shoulder from enemy assualter.

 

Biography: Hero was found wandering in the streets of Seoul at the age of 13 in 1999. Taken in by Boss Kangin, he was trained at the age of 14.
Please log in to read the full chapter