Die Together: Final Chapter~

Die Together
Please log in to read the full chapter

" Yun--Yunho...? ", gasped Jaejoong weakly.

 

 

Yunho lowered his gun and looked at Jaejoong with tears glazing his eyes over. He quickly knelt down beside his lover and gently placed his hand on the growing bloody spot on Jaejoong's stomach, causing the elder to wince slightly in pain.

 

" Jae! Oh, god...! You're gonna be alright! You're gonna be-- ", stammered Yunho, but Jaejoong put a finger to the latter's lips to silence him.

 

" Shhh~ It's okay, Yunho. It's okay. ", Jaejoong said hoarsely with a small smile.

 

" No! It's not okay! It's my fault this happened! I'm the one who broke your heart and betrayed your trust! ", cried Yunho with tears cascading down his cheeks.

 

Yunho laid his head on Jaejoong's slowly breathing chest and cried softly. Jaejoong Yunho's wet locks softly and lovingly.

 

" But you made up for it by coming back and saving me. ", said Jaejoong with a small smile.

 

" That's not enough to change what happened, Jae. ", said Yunho as he put a hand to Jaejoong's cheek.

 

" It's alright, Yunho. Just let me die. You move on in life and find another to love you. ", said Jaejoong softly.

 

" No. If you're going to die, I'm joining you. Life is pointless if you're not by my side. I can't love another as much as I love you ", said Yunho as he stood up and held the gun to himself.

 

" No, Yunho! NO!!! ", cried Jaejoong as a burst of adrenaline surged through him, surging him forward to prevent Yunho from killing himself.

 

But he was a split second too late.

 

Yunho had squeezed the trigger and there was a loud bang. All Jaejoong could see was more blood and Yunho's beautiful eyes scrunch up in pain.

Both men fell down on the wet ground side by side, the rain pelting down on their bodies and

Please log in to read the full chapter