Chapter 8.

Falling For The Opposite

I was awoken by the sudden urge to go to the bathroom. But I was so comfortable in her embrace that I waited until she woke first. I looked up at her sleeping face and I felt a pang in my heart. She is the most beautiful human to ever exist in this world, and I am so lucky that I got to be on the same time as her. 

I poked her nose at how adorable she looked with slightly opened. I giggled but then I felt her stir. I froze as I watched that she opened lazily one eye and then the other. She smiled and dragged me to her, hugging me closer to her so that my head was on her chest once again. We were silent for a moment there but my heart was beating so fast that I feared that she'll hear it. We stayed like that until I couldn't hold it anymore. 

"Ummm, Yerin, you see," I muttered while being gloriously on top of her chest. "As much as I want to cuddle with you love, I need to go to the bathroom." 

"You can go to the bathroom later," she said in an overly husky voice. Let me tell you that it sounded so y, even though she is telling me not to go to the bathroom. 

"I could but if you want to have a little accident on your bed then I'll continue cuddling with you," I said looking up at her as she scrunched up her eyebrows. 

She took her time to answer and I think she did it on purpose. 

"Yerin, please let me go," I pleaded her and she shook her head. That's it, I can't wait any much longer. I bit her. I bit her on her arm that was around me. She yelped in pain but she let me go. I took that chance to get up from the bed and untangle myself from her grip. 

"Sorry," I said throughout my path towards the bathroom. I did my business and then I washed my hands. 

When I got out, I thought that she was still on the bed to cuddle once more but she wasn't there. I went to the living room but she wasn't there, only Dog was on his bed sleeping. I went to the kitchen and there she was, in front of the stove, giving her back to me. 

I sneaked up to her and hugged her from behind. I felt her tense up and I expected to her to greet me or something but she got out of my embrace and still faced the other way. I felt my heart drop at her action but then I smiled as I went up to her once again and hugged her from behind. 

"Are you angry?" I asked on her neck as I felt her tense up again. I looked up at her as she breathed in and closed her eyes. 

"No." 

She is angry.

"I'm sorry I bit on your arm but I really wanted to go to the bathroom." 

"Whatever." 

Now what can I do? I rested my head on her back as I sighed deeply. 

"Please, forgive me," I mumbled and then I grabbed her face so she is facing me. I positioned myself in front of her so she was trapped in between the sink and me. 

"Look at me," I made her face me as I leaned in to kiss her on the lips. I started slow, waiting for her to respond to my kiss but she didn't; until, I bit on her lower lip and she moaned making me smirk. She began kissing me back as I felt her hands that were on my neck, bringing me close to her. I put my hands on her waist as the kiss was becoming more heated than before. 

She leaned back trying to get off me like last night, but I leaned in to her and captured her lips with mine. 

"Not again," I growled on her lips. I trailed a path of kisses up to her jaw and down her neck. I slithered my hands under her shirt, I began caressing her stomach as I on her neck. I probably will leave a mark in there but who cares. She moaned again and I was going to lift up her shirt someone interrupted us. 

"Yerin, you now that," she suddenly, it was a girl since her voice was too high to be of a guy, stopped talking as she saw the compromising position we were in. "Oh my God." 

I turned around to see a dumbfounded Joy, wide open as well as her eyes. I smirked at her expression and then to see a flushed Yerin. 

I pecked her on her lips and muttered against her ear. "We will finish later what we started." 

I leaned back and winked at her now red face. I turned around to see a still shocked Joy. 

"Morning," I smiled and walked past her to Yerin's room. I changed quickly and grabbed my things. I got out of the room to see a still blushing Yerin and a now confused Joy. 

"See you later," I said as I opened the door of her apartment and walked to my car. I frowned confused as I saw that there was no snow on the ground. Then, why Eunha told her that? I shook my head and got inside the car. I drove off to the apartment while smiling dorkly at what happened before. 

When I arrived at the apartment, Sowon wasn't there so she may be working. I walked to the living room when I saw a worried Eunha got up from the sofa and walked towards me, hugging me. 

"Where were you?" She asked, shaking a little bit which made me frown. "We were so worried. You didn't come home last night." 

"What? Yerin told me that you told her that I should better stay the night with her since it supposedly was coming a snow storm yesterday," I said as she shook her head and looked at me confusedly. 

"No, I didn't. But it said that there was a possibility that it'll snow, but it didn't," she then went to the couch to sit once again. 

"Well that's weird," I muttered to myself and she did the same but I didn't get to hear what she said. "What did you said?" 

"Uh nothing, just I'm glad you weren't lost," she said as she got up from the couch and walked towards the kitchen. "You hungry? Or have you already eaten something at Yerins?" 

I shook my head and followed her towards the kitchen. "Please, serve me something to eat. You know that I really like how you cook." 

She smiled. "'Don't worry, I'll make you something." 

I nodded as I went to serve me some orange juice from the refrigerator. After for about 5 minutes or so, Eunha was serving me my breakfast. 

"What is this?" I asked her in disbelief.

"That is your breakfast," she said as I looked down at the excuse of a french toast, which it was all burnt up. 

I raised an eyebrow as I poked at the toast. "You sure this is edible?" 

She scoffed and then she gave me the real breakfast. "You really are a lousy costumer. Here, hope you choke on the pancake." 

"I love you, you know that," I said as I grabbed a fork and looked hungrily at the food. 

"Yeah, yeah that's what you always say," she said as she took a seat in front of me. 

I moaned as I got a piece of the fluffy pancake on my mouth. "This is delicious." 

She raised an eyebrow as she looked at me with a funny expression. "You liked it?" 

"Mhm," I said with my mouth full of the pancake. I finished eating the two pancakes rapidly and then I smiled at her as if I'm waiting for another one. 

"What? You want more?" She asked and I nodded. She grabbed my plate and rolled her eyes. I waited happily for her to finish making the other set of pancakes. When she finished she gave me the plate, which it had a fun size pancake. 

"Huh? Why it is so little?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows. I looked at her and she shrugged her shoulders. 

"It was the only thing left from the batter," she said as she smiled sweetly at me. "You wanted more? There you have it." 

She took a seat down as I cut miserably in tiny portions the pancake. "So, what is up with you and Yerin?" 

"Huh? What about it?" I asked as I took a tiny bite of the tiny piece. 

"You sleeping at her place, did you guys do it? Are you even dating? Wait so, it was just for ?" She began asking me and I felt attacked. I choked on the tiny piece when she stated the word . 

"No. Yes. No," I said as I took a sip from the orange juice. "We haven't had , we are dating and I, well I have already kissed her." 

"Waitwaitwait, you kissed her? Not a peck right?" She asked, her eyes wide. 

"No, not a peck," I muttered feeling my cheeks heat up. 

"So it was a full made out session or what?" 

"I almost took off her shirt if Joy didn't interrupted us." Now my face really felt hot. 

"Oh, you got interrupted," she said as she sat back on her chair. "Wait, you are getting nervous. Don't tell me you like really like her?" 

"Eunha, I think I'm in love with her," I smiled as I remembered the kiss. She instead looked at my with confusion. 

"You sure that you are Sinb? The cold-hearted Ice Queen that said that she didn't believe in love?" She sounded really worried. 

"Yes I am sure I am her. The cold-hearted Ice Queen isn't that cold anymore," I smiled once again as I finished eating the pancake. 

I got up from the chair and walked to my room. "Thank you for breakfast, Eunha." 

I changed my outfit and went to the bathroom to wash my teeth. I walked to the front door, where Eunha was shocked looking at the spot I was before.

"See you later." 

I opened the door and walked towards the elevator. When I got down, I walked towards my car and drive to the university. 

When I arrived, I walked to the class and plopped myself in a seat near the window. I glanced at it and sighed deeply. After a few minutes, the professor came in and began giving his lecture. 

I glanced at the door to see if she was coming to class but she didn't. She didn't appear throught the whole period and I was getting a bit worried. I walked out of the room, searching for her in the hallways. I didn't see her for the whole day. I looked down at my phone, she hasn't texted me at all. Should I call her? 

Wait. She was with Joy this morning, what if she? No, she isn't like that. I hope. I walked to my car and the engine, I drove towards my apartment cheching everytime a notification popped on my screen. 

When I arrived home, Eunha and Sowon were talking on the kitchen. It seemed to be a serious conversation because the two of them were talking in hushed tones. 

"Hi there," they yelped when they heard my voice and they stopped talking. "What'cha talking about?" 

"Nothing," said Sowon who was glancing at Eunha. 

"Nothing of your concern," said Eunha giving Sowon a look while turning back to me. 

"You wanted to say something?" Sowon asked, looking at me with a tiny smile. 

"Oh, how did you know?" I asked her confused as to how did she knew that I wanted to tell them something. 

"Well, you have the same expression when you are dying to say something and you can't hold it into yourself anymore," explained Sowon and I just nodded at her. 

"Oh, yeah good," I took a seat on a chair and crossed my arms. "It's about Yerin, I want to ask her to be my girlfriend."

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?" Asked Eunha, really it was the longest what I ever heard in my whole life. "Are you sure?"

"Yes," I said as my voice gained a serious tone. "I really care for her a lot. She is the reason as to why I'm always happy. She is my happiness and I don't know what I'll do without her." 

"Awww that's so sweet and weird coming from you," said Sowon with a melancholic expression. "So when do you want to declare to her?" 

"Today," I said as Eunha jaw fell down. "It's only noon and it's pretty unexpected. I just need some things to prepare and I'll drop in the afternoon at her apartment." 

"You don't think its too soon and its so fast?" Eunha asked shaking her head. "You haven't even had a fourth date and you already want her to be your girlfriend? You don't even know her too well." 

"Well, I know her well enough to say that I want to be her girlfriend and we will have many dates on the future. The best love comes unexpected. Things too."

"Oh God, I need to go out," she said grabbing her keys and walking out of the door. 

"Wait! Eunha!" 

She didn't answer. She closed the door and walked away. I turned back to Sowon, who was looking quite shocked at the door. 

"So, you'll help me?" 

"Yes, I don't have nothing to do and after all, if it makes you happy then it'll make me happy too. Really, your happiness is all I want kid and don't let anyone take that away." 

"Gosh you sounded like my mom," I said as I scrunched up my nose and Sowon just laughed. 

"Come on let's buy the things that you need," she said grabbing her keys and walking towards the door. 

 

After getting what we needed I was all set up to go to her apartment. I grabbed the bouquet of roses on one hand and the letter on the other. I even bought her a giant teddy bear but it was going to be too obvious so Sowon said that I should just give it to her after the date we will have on the fancy restaurant near the apartment. We planned everything, from what I was going to tell her to the end of the date as if she would really say yes. In my defense, I doubt that she'll tell me no. 

I walked up to her door as I felt my hands begin to sweat. I took a deep breath and was about to open the door when I heard a familiar voice on the other side of the door. I frowned as I put my ear on the door to listen better. It didn't sound like it was going well since the other person was practically shouting at Yerin and I think that that voice belongs to Eunha. 

"I really can't believe it," yep that is definitely Eunha. I frowned as I leaned in closer to hear what she was talking about. "You wanted to make Sinb fall in love with just to show that she indeed had feelings and on top of that, if she asked you if you wanted to be her girlfriend, you'll rip her heart in two saying that it was a stupid bet? But really the sickest thing of all was that you first intended to make her like you to prove to your narcissistic self that everyone loves you." 

I felt my heart drop as I heard those things. What? It can't be true, this can't be happening. She. This isn't real. No it isn't real. This is just a stupid dream, a ing nightmare. I stood there for a couple of seconds feeling everything but nothing at all, but the emotion that overpowered everything was anger. I was angry. I grabbed forcedly the bouquet of roses in my hand and hide them in my back. 

I knew that the door wasn't locked so I just slammed the door open and I entered the room looking down at the floor, trying to control my feelings that are about to explode. I looked up to see a frozen Eunha and a completely pale Yerin. 

"Out." I said in the most coldest tone I could muster glaring at Eunha who was frozen and opening and closing as if she was a fish. In other circuntances I would have thought of that as a funny view but this doesn't have anything funny.

"E-eunbi I can." 

"I said out," my cold eyes were on Eunha face and she just looked back at Yerin and left the apartment runnig as if her life depended on it. Great, I have to deal with her later but now, I looked back at the ground trying to control my anger. I have some things to take care of now and maybe end some relationships today. 

_______________________

Before you kill me. I have something to announce, today is my birthday so this is my present to you. Even though I think it isn't the best one to give but anyways. 

Now, you didn't expect this did you?

Anyways, I need to hear your thought in regards to the next chapter. Do you want it to be on Sinb POV or in Yerin POV? 

Changing the topic. It's almost christmas and I absolutely enjoy this holiday. So have a merry christmas everybody. I love you! 

-Lu