Chapter 4.

Falling For The Opposite

I was awoken from my beauty sleep by a giraffe jumping on my bed. 

"Come on Eunbi-yah" said Sowon trying to sound adorable but failing in the moment she opened "wake up little wittle Ice Princess." 

I grumbled and turned around trying to get back to sleep "go away." 

"Hasn't she woken up?" Another voice asked and judging by the pitch of the voice I think its Eunha "great! I thought I had to get rid of it without using it." 

I frowned while keeping my eyes closed, 'using it? What is she-' 

"WHAT THE ?!" I opened my eyes in an instant and screamed as I felt the cool feeling of the water on my face. I sat on the bed, droplets of water were falling from my hair to the sheets of the bed. 

"That wasn't necessary at all Eunha" I said while trying to get rid of the resting water in my eyes. 

"It was and I know you missed me" she said while acting cute and holding the empty bucket on her hands. 

"Correction. I missed you. Now, not so much" I said glaring at her and standing up from the bed "really guys, why did you have to wake me up like that? It's too early." 

I felt as if I only slept for an hour. I yawned as I scratched my belly and I stretched up a bit. 

"Sinb dear, it's already 4:59 in the afternoon" said Eunha while grinning. 

My eyes went wide at her statement and I turned around to see the clock, which read 3:30 p.m. I felt the start of a migraine as I knew I was being played. I glared at Eunha, which she just laughed and ran outside my room. 

"Where do you think you are going? Come back here!" I shouted as I ran behind her leaving a perplexed Sowon sitting on the bed. 

"Yah! Where do you think you are going Hwang?" She asked as I felt her running behind me. 

I ignored her and chased Eunha to the living room. When I catched up to her, I grabbed her by the waist and she shrieked while struggling to get away from my hug. 

"Oh you are so going to pay me" I said smiling evilly as I began to tickle her. She laughed and pleaded for mercy. 

"Hey! Hey! Hey! What's going on in here?" Asked an angry Sowon while grabbing Eunha away from me and hugging her close to her "only I can touch her like that. Go and get yourself your own girlfriend." 

I rose up my hands in sign of surrender "someone is jealous." 

"Really? You shouldn't be jealous of her babe. She's like a baby sister to me" said Eunha as she hugs Sowon. 

"Yes babe. You shouldn't be jealous" I said teasing Sowon with the same tone that Eunha did. 

"Shut up Eunbi!" Demanded Sowon making Eunha and I glance at her a little bit shocked. Eunha got away from her hug and walked towards me. 

"Me?" She pointed at herself while pouting a little bit. She then, hugged me and giving her back to Sowon. Her shoulders shook a little bit so it seemed like she was crying. 

I shook my head disapprovingly "you are really a bad person. See you even made her cry." 

"No no, I meant the other Eunbi" she said anxiously "I won't ever tell you to shut up. Please don't cry. I wil make it up to you." 

With that Eunha turned around while looking down "really?" 

"Yes. Whatever you want!" 

"Great! Go and buy us some Ice Cream" she said happily, not a single trace of a tear can be seen in her face. 

"Ice Cream? With this cold?" She shook her head and Eunha nodded "I thought that only having you Hwang with your weird tastes was enough but having you two is worse. What flavor babe?" 

"Neapolitan is fine" said Eunha and Sowon nodded while grabbing her jacket and wallet. 

"I'm back in a few minutes" she said as she opened the door and was about to head out but she turned her head towards me and glared at me "the apartement better be in one piece when I come back, because if it isn't, I swear it'll be the last time someone heard about a girl called Hwang Eunbi." 

"Yes Sir. We won't do anything that requieres danger" I said acting innocently while fluttering my eyes. She looked at me a little bit hesitant and then looked at Eunha. 

"I can't put anyone on charge because the you two are the same" she grumbled but then added "fine. Just don't do anything." 

She went outside and closed the door, locking it behind her. 

"So, you like Yerin?" Asked Eunha after a few seconds of silence. 

"It seems to be" I nodded and then smiled at her, she shook her head and walked towards the living room. She then sat on the sofa and beckoned me to sit besides her. 

"Why did she was here yesterday?" I asked a little bit confused as to why she had arrived at midnight without a previous warning. 

"Oh I haven't told you right?" She asked but then she said something that made my eyes go wide "she became my best friend after I moved away." 

"Are you kidding me?" I asked astonished by the sudden news of her relationship with Yerin "wow, I didn't know. But you didn't answer my question." 

"Right. Sorry" Eunha got suddenly quiet and she looked down as I waited for her to answer my question. 

"So?" 

"You are going on a date with her. Aren't you happy that your crush has noticed you?" She asked changing the topic in which I frowned because when she changes the topic, means that she doesn't want to talk about the topic or she is hiding something.

"Yeah, I think so" I said tentatively while looking at her weirdly. 

"Aw, don't be like that" she said while jabbing at my stomach but then she went completely serious "but remember. Sometimes the person you fall for isn't ready to catch you." 

"What? What do you mean by that?" I asked her confused and a little bit taken back at what she suddenly said. She looked me straight in the eyes and as she was about to speak, the front door opened. 

"Brrr, it's freezing out there!" Exclaimed a stuttering Sowon and Eunha saw it as an opportunity to get away from the conversation. She went towards Sowon and dragged her to the kitchen while saying that she will share the ice cream with her. 

I sat there looking at the spot where she was before. What did she meant by that? 

I looked at the kitchen to see her laughing at what something Sowon said, she looked as if nothing had happened. I shook my head and got up. I don't know what she meant about that but I have a bad feeling about this. 

"Hey where do you think you are going?" Sowon asked while back hugging Eunha and the latter was having a big spoonful of ice cream. 

"Umm... to my room...?"

"Yes but we have to get you all dolled up. You don't want to go ugly on your first date" Sowon said and I took a glance at Eunha, who was staring at me. 

"What?" I asked as Sowon walked towards me with an awfully quiet Eunha. 

"First we have to get a set of what clothes you'll use" Sowon said as she grabbed my arm and led me to my room. 

"Why? I'm going to use a coat so it doesn't really matter if I have clothes or I go full on under the coat" I mumbled as Sowon opened the door of my room and barged inside towards my closet. 

"Then we have to decide what to do with your hair and lastly the makeup" she said while browsing through the closet. Great Hwang, you have been ignored. 

"Here" she said handing me a tight black dress. I did a once over to the dress and shook my head. Since when do I own those type of clothes? Don't get me wrong, I absolutely like to wear skirts and dresses but not that revealing? I'm not a prude but I'm not so comfortable with wearing things like that. 

"Okay, let's see.... oh this one" said Sowon as I looked back at Eunha who was twirling boredly her spoon on the bucket of ice cream. I turned around to look at the outfit that Sowon had gathered. Well it wasn't that bad, considering the previous one. 

It was a grey cotton blouse, black skinny jeans, white like tennis shoes and a blue jeans coat. 

"You know I will freeze if I wear only that?" I pointed at the outfit and she shrugged her shoulders. 

"Beauty hurts" she said as she laid them on my bed. 

"Yeah but it doesn't makes you freeze to death!" I said exasperated as I watched how she grabbed my makeup and laid them on the bed. 

"Don't be dramatic Eunbi. It isn't that cold outside" she said as she patted the chair that was near the bed. I walked to it while grumbling. 

"Not if it gets steamy" said Eunha resting comfortably on my bed. The bucket of ice cream now empty. 

"Shut up" I spat as I felt that my cheeks grow hot. 

"Shush. Stay still Eunbi" said Sowon as she began doing her magic. She really has a great fashion taste, it's like she was made to be a model but she isn't too confident about herself. 

"I don't think I can do much with your hair since it's shoulder lenght" she said while I sat completely still, when it comes to these things I really don't know what to say or to talk about. So I just shrugged my shoulders in response. 

"Okay, go and change. When you finish come back here so I can get started" she said and I nodded. I grabbed the clothes and went to change to the bathroom. When I finished, I went to the room and sat back on the chair. 

"Please, keep the makeup natural" I said as she prepared her things. She nodded and she begun working. 

 

After literally an hour, Sowon finally finished and smiled at me. 

"Come one. Look at yourself, you look beautiful" she said walking towards the mirror, dragging me with her. I glanced at myself in the mirror and then I turned my face to look at Sowon. 

"I look the same." 

She groaned and then rolled her eyes "what can I expect if you don't even know what contour is." 

I glared at her. 

"Now lets see what purse you shall take" said Sowon as she searched through my drawer. Just as she founded the right purse, the doorbell ringed. 

My eyes went wide as I realized that Yerin was already here; Sowon and Eunha froze when they heard the bell.

"..." I began pacing through my room, my hands getting sweaty. 

She rang the bell again and I jumped startled. 

"What do I do?" I asked franatically as the two lovebirds stood there with their eyes wide open. 

"Go open the door" exclaimed Eunha as she got up and pushed me towards the door. 

"Wait wait wait. I'm not ready" I said trying my best to prevent her from pushing me too much. 

"Yes you are ready. Remember what I told you" she said as she gave me a last push making me be in front of the door. 

"What?" I turned around and she was nowhere to be seen. I stomped on my foot as I grumbled. The bell ran again. 

I opened the door and yes, there she was, standing with her head down looking at the floor. When she noticed that the door was opened, she had a big smile and she handed me some flowers she had hidden on her back. She looked breathtakingly beautiful, she wore a beige coat and a scarf around her neck. Her cheeks were red and her hair looked extremely fluffy and soft.

"What are you doing here? It's too early, I thought you said at 5:00" I said as I grabbed her flowers. Really Eunbi. This was all you could say? Not even a you look beautiful or you are gorgeous? Or even a thank you for the flowers?

"Em, sorry? I just, I was too excited" she said while looking down and doing that thing when you put your hair behind your ear. Uhh, you know what I meant. 

It was a moment of silence until she cleared and added "you look beautiful." 

My eyes went wide as I was taken back by her comment.

"Look too you beautiful" I managed to say and she looked at me confused but then she laughed. 

"You are so cute" she said in between laughs as I just stood there, whishing for the earth to swallow me "come let's go." 

I nodded but then I remembered I still had the flowers in my hand "just wait a minute." 

I headed back into the kitchen and I saw Sowon and Eunha hiding behind the kitchen aisle. I raised an eyebrow and left the flowers on the kitchen isle. 

"Good luck" whispered Sowon and Eunha just smiled but it was that type of smiles that meant that she knows something. A chill went on my back.

I nodded and headed back to the door, were Yerin was patiently waiting. 

"Great, let's go" she said as she hold my freezing hand in hers, entwinning her fingers with mine. I looked down at the joined hands and a small smile grew on my lips. 

"Where are we going?" I asked looking at her, she turned around and smiled widely. 

"Oh you'll see" she said and walked towards her car. 

"I didn't know you could drive" I said as she got in the car after opening my door and walking around the car to her side. 

"There's so many things you don't know about me Sinb-yah" she said as she started on the engine and manueverd out of the parking lot. 

"You are such a mystery Yerin" I said perplexed at what she confessed. 

"No, you are the mystery here Sinb" she said as we got in unknown streets and I still didn't know where we are going "I may have many secrets but you are just a full on mystery. Like a riddle I want to solve." 

I didn't say anything because I really didn't know what to respond to that. We got quiet for the whole ride until we arrived in what it seemed to be a parking lot. 

"Where are we?" I asked as she opened my door and then closed it. She grabbed my hand again, making a weird feeling explode on my stomach. She acted as if she was searching the place. 

"Well, there are cars. Many cars. There are two white parallel lines. And there are many of them too. Umm well, I think it's a parking lot." 

"I already know that you silly" I said as we began walking towards what I assume is the entrance of whatever place this is. 

"Well just wait and see." 

I rolled my eyes but walked besides her. We arrived at the entrance and in big red letters, a poster read Carnaval. 

"Oh you didn't" I said looking at her and she smiled while shrugging. 

"Well I'm aiming to impress and I think I'm doing great." 

"Hmmm you are doing okay." 

She raised an eyebrow and went on to make the line of the tickets. I absentmindedly drew circles on her hand with my thumb. 

"Could you please stop that?" She asked and I turned to see her looking elsewhere "don't get me wrong. I like it but..." 

"It's okay. I'll stop" I said and I let go of her hand but then she grabbed my hand again. 

"I didn't say to let go of my hand." 

My cheeks went red and as I was going to respond but we finally made it to the ticket booth. 

"Hey there" said the girl on the counter as she smiled widely at us. 

"Hi we would want two tickets please" said Yerin and the girl told her how much it is. Yerin gave her the money and the girl gave us the two tickets. 

"Here. Enjoy the date!" Yerin nodded and muttered a thank you. We walked towards the entrance hand in hand. 

"So where do you wanna go?" She asked and I smiled happily. 

We went from ride to ride and eating cotton candy and taking a break to have dinner until the sun went down. I laughed like there was no tomorrow with the things Yerin said. I actually was enjoying the date. If its like this all the time, I really want to go out on dates but only with her. 

We walked through the games when I saw a claw machine standing there in all it's glory. 

"Ooooh I wanna try that" I said as I signalled the claw machine, she nodded and I giggled gleefully. I put on a coin and the machine start up. I managed to grab a stuffed elephant but as the claw machine went up, the elephant fell down. Making me pout. 

"Stupid machine" I kicked it but then I felt pain in my foot "dammit." 

I glared at the machine and I was about to try it again when I figured that I run out coins. 

"You know how much I love to see you fight the claw machine. We need to go" said Yerin while looking at her watch. 

I nodded and whispered an okay. As we walked away from the machine, I turned my head around and glared one last time at the machine. 

We walked in silence towards the car until Yerin exclaimed "God I forgot my purse. I'll be right back, wait for me in the car." 

I was about to say that I will accompany her when she left running towards the entrance. I sighed and slumped back on the car's door. After a few minutes, I saw Yerin running towards the car while hugging the bag as if her life depended on it. She opened the car for me and closed it.

When she was getting on to the car I said "you are really careless." She just smiled and the engine.

We arrived at the apartement after 15 minutes. She parked in front of the building and I looked at it. 

"So this is it" I said and I opened the car door "I had a great time. Thanks for taking me out on a date." 

I looked at her and she was staring intently at my face. I got nervous all of a sudden, like what can I do in this type of situations? Go with the flow or I start the flow? I really don't know. 

"Close your eyes" said Yerin and I closed my eyes. I felt that she got closer.

I gasped at her proximity as I could feel her hot breath on my ear "consider it as a gift."

I shuddered and I felt a weigh on my legs "open them." 

I opened my eyes and there it was, the elephant I was trying so hard to get. I grabbed it and hugged Yerin. 

"Thank you" I said and she laughed. 

"No. Thank you for agreeing on going out on a date with me." 

I smiled and leaned in to kiss her cheek. She went red and now it was my time to laugh. 

"Goodnight Yerin" I said as I was getting out of the car but she then she shouted. 

"Wait! Come here. You forgot something." 

I turned around and as I was about to ask what, I felt her lingering lips on the corner of my mouth. It was for a second and it wasn't even on my mouth but that little contact made my heart flutter like crazy and a crazy feeling on my stomach. 

"Goodnight Sinb." 

I stood there unmoving. I blinked once, then twice. I finally came to my senses after a few minutes of silence. 

"Night." 

I said shakily. I closed the passanger door and walked towards the building, as I turned my head to see her once again. She was already gone. I smiled. 

I took the elevator and arrived on my floor. I got the key out of my pocket and opened the door. As I closed it I got bombarded with questions by the two lovebirds. I was still smiling from the almost kiss we had. 

"It was amazing" I said as I ignored their other questions and walked towards my room. I closed the door and went to take a bath. 

After I finished, I changed into my pajamas while drying my wet hair. I climbed onto the bed and fell asleep while hugging the elephant Yerin gave me and sporting a huge smile on my mouth. 

________________

Chapter 4 is finally up!

Writing about the date was hard. The only problem I had was where should they go? Either way, I on writing this type of things. And the funny thing is that I haven't gone on a date to Carnaval before so I don't really knew what you do on those dates. So that's why the date isn't too detailed but anyway. 

So how have you been? This week has been a hell to me, like literally a hell. But I'm managing.

Huh, I think that's all. I don't have too many things to say today so. 

Ehhh, thank you for the comments and suscribes at the story. They really mean so much to me, like I thought no one was going to get interested in this story. So really, thank you. 

Have a goodnight/goodmorning/goodafternoon? I don't know, it's night for me so. 

Byeee

 -Lu