Chapter 10.5

Falling For The Opposite

Yerin POV 

A week has passed since she knew about the bet. I haven't talked to her for the fear of being rejected. I wanted to explain to her everything but I'm too much of a coward to talk to her and mend things. I'm a mess, I haven't eaten well and I haven't slept too. 

The roses that she gave me were now on a vase of water in the table at the kitchen and they were already withering. Well, it was because I didn't change their water nor cut off their stem. 

I went to the table and sat on a chair. I stared blankly at the roses like I did for the past few days, when I realized that one of them was perfectly intact. I frowned and grabbed the rose just to see that it was a plastic one. 

My heart sank as I remembered what she wrote on the envelope. I drowned a sob but failed as I looked at the fake rose in my hand. I shook my head, what a clever and smooth girl. 

I dried my tears as I stood up, grabbing the rose and headed to my room to change. I made up my mind. I will fight to get her back even if it was the last thing I do. I just can't continue living without her. I need to get her back. 

___________________

So this is the surprise. You didn't expect it at all did you? But anyway, the fake rose I got it from a post on instagram that said: "Un chico le regalo a su novia un ramo de rosas y le dijo: Te amare hasta que la última rosa se marchite. (Una de estas era de plástico)." 

When I read it for the first time I was like awww I would melt if I ever recieve this. So when I was writing this story I thought why don't I put this on the story. I tried finding the post on instagram but it was erased it so I went and found it on google. 

Anyways the translation of the phrase goes somewhat like this: "A boy gave her girlfriend a bouquet of flowers and he told her: I'll love you until the last one withers. (One of them was a fake one)." 

I think that is the translation that appeals more to the phrase (actually english is my second language so sometimes I have trouble trying to put my thoughts together in a sentence). 

Either way, the story is about to end. There is only a few chapters left and I don't know if I will continue writing another sinrin story.

If I do, I need your help in what type of story you'll like. On the next chapter, I'll upload a poll in which you'll have to vote one of the many ideas I have. And the one that has more votes I'll make a story about it. 

Anyways, I love you all with my heart, 

-Lu