Detrimental

That One Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I edged my neck back as I jugged the last bit of Hite Prime down my throat with multiple streams running down on the sides of my mouth. No more I told myself but how can I stop? The mekju was so addicting. As sick and giddy as I felt, I reached for another beer that was on the concrete with my slouched back. Before I took another drink, I collapsed under the effects that the beer was having on me. My face felt heavy, tired.... my eyes forced shut with the side of my face flat on both of my knees. They were acting as the last support systems before I lose consciousness. I came across another hiccup when I attempted to lift my head up. What am I doing with my life?

Cars and trucks went past with rearing engines and sounds of horns, but I can only hear Lisa's voice in my mind. I wanted her so bad. My head rolled back until a lamp post supported the back of my head. I laid there just like that, drunken to the bone. I knew that my love for Lisa was real, but had no idea how big of a commitment this was... the risks involved... you have no idea. The night sky looked beautiful. I've never really realised it because of how little I saw of it since becoming an idol. If Lisa was here, I'd say that every single one of those stars represented my love for her. My eyes squinted in disappointment as I knew that she wouldn't love me the same after what happened at the restaurant today. I hugged my bent knees as if it was Lisa.

When I thought nothing could get any worse, it did. My stomach contracted so violently that I couldn't differentiate if I had to vomit or just kill over. Uneasiness formed in my chest and it forced me to involuntarily lift my head up. Then in amongst the blur of my watery, swollen eyes, I caught a glimpse of a female figure walking towards me. Without warning, the liquid from my stomach propelled onto the ground, so quickly that I had no time to even move into the bush next to me to do it in. Despite my indescribable weakness, I swiftly wiped my mouth with a nearby cardboard. Just after I was able to stand up to confront whoever was coming towards me, my legs tumbled over each other almost immediately, but I felt someone latch on to me before I hit the cold ground, providing me with support. I saw Lisa's back as she got me on her back. My mind literally went off at this point and so did my eyes as my eyelids closed slowly keeping the back of the red-headed girl as the last of my memory before I actually lost consciousness.

I felt the dabbing of a cotton ball around my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter