Line Of Thought

That One Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can't wait to see Lisa, I mean we can't wait to see Lisa. Many YG artists have already visited her upon hearing the news and it just so happens that we'll be the last group to see her. Even better so it can be like a special surprise for her. They kept on rambling on how healthy she looked when they saw her. Hearing that made my heart feel at ease.

We rushed in the hospital like overgrown kids trying to do parkour. We ran up stairs, turned multiple corners, dodged incoming trolleys. Nothing could stop us from seeing her. Once we were at the door of the room where Lisa was in. We ended, huffing and puffing trying to compose ourselves before walking in.

"Ok girls, remember she just got off of sleeping, so we need to be careful and quiet," Jisoo instructed. Totally didn't suit her character XD. She tugged on the handle and pushed the door opened. The breezes from the air-conditioner never surprised me. As we peered around, we didn't see Lisa... instead, we saw an elderly woman reading a novel, sat up on her bed comfortably. Our pairs of eyes met hers, and it was the most awkward thing ever! Jisoo froze and forgot how to move. "Earth to boss! The door!!" I whispered panicking while patting her shoulder. Jisoo finally broke out of her stiffness, "Oh! U-um sorry about that!" Jisoo squealed while closing the door quietly with us pushed behind her. Then she whipped around, glaring at the both of us like a tiger who's about to pounce on its prey. Jennie tried to shift the blame to me (Dam even Jennie is scared of her lol).

"Dude! You said that she didn't get transferred to a new room!!" Jennie whispered to me. "You didn't hear it from me!" I replied back pinching her lightly. Jisoo sighed. "Let's just go," she said coming between us and ushered us down the hallway.

After some confirmation from the ladies at the front desk. It turned out that she was in the room above... Way da go team.

YG and our manager followed behind, lecturing us along the way. "...If you all didn't charge in like that and acted a bit more professionally, you guys wouldn't have disturbed the woman, and we would've led you to the right room.". We all smiled sheepishly at them smiling back like two parents. Finally, we reached the room. Jisoo tried repeating her words, but we didn't let her. "Yeah yeah, we know." Jennie and I spoke barging into the room.

"Yeah, Lalisa!" Jennie said while walking elegantly like a princess. "We missed—".

That was odd. Ok first, YAY! Coz we saw Lisa! But! She was sleeping :(

I stayed close to the door while Jisoo followed Jennie in.

I walked in casually now that I knew that she wasn't awake. "No way... Did she really fall asleep on us knowing that we were finally coming to see her? She must have done it on purpose because she dislikes us that much." Jennie jested while fixing her covers. YG and our manager came in shortly after.

"Well if that's the case, we shouldn't disturb her like you did to the woman just then," YG suggested, crossing his arms. No, I refuse. I didn't want to go back, not when I had this chance to see her after days of waiting, and I was so excited too. Jennie and Jisoo took their time to give their murmurs of wishes to her as if she was listening before they headed for the door. I stayed where I was. "Comin?" Jennie asked. "Uhhh I'll be right there," I replied smiling. YG and the manager were already walking out. "Ok cool, we'll wait for you outside then," Jisoo answered while exiting with Jennie. I'm sure Jennie and Jisoo understood how I felt because they knew about 'us'. As for YG, he'll wonder why I stayed back. Hopefully, he hasn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter