For You

That One Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The spreading sunrise encompassed a pinkish glow with the clouds tinted; colours spread across the sky announcing the new day, oranges and reds painted across the clouds as if by a divine hand. Instead of enjoying the scenery outside... we were working our asses off.

We were in the practice room, obviously practising. Jisoo was resting while Jennie and I practised. "Holy! My body is dyingggg.." She wheezed with her body relaxed on the wooden floor trying to catch her breath. I glimpsed at her for a split-second before quickly focusing back on my dancing. My eyes were fiercely glued to the mirror as if a whole audience of a million people was watching me. Drops of sweat spotted the floor as I moved my body from here and there, immersing my entirety to the beat. I hadn't realised that the music had stopped. I was just too invested in the moment that I continued with my accumulated momentum. 

Then I heard clapping from Jennie which broke my concentration. "Nicely done Chaengie. That's what I'm talking about." She encouraged, walking in front of me.
"Well, we have to get this dance and song drilled into our brains if we're gonna reteach it to Lisa. Square 3 is going to be released pretty damn soon." I said wiping my forehead with my sweatband. Jennie nodded in agreement and went back to practising. I grabbed my towel and pulled the door opened. 

"Hey, you bored enough to do me a favour?" Jisoo suddenly asked sitting back up with a smirk on her face. I still had a serious look when I turned around. She held up a flat box with pink ribbons neatly strapped around it. "Could you maybe give this to Lisa for me?", She flung it perfectly towards me that I was able to catch it. It piqued my interest. "Don't worry unnie, I will," I promised, giving a weak smile. I closed the door behind me.

What was that all about? Does she know that I wanted to see her? Well, she wasn't entirely wrong, to say the least. Our fantastic manager agreed to give me a lift but I really wanted to drive though so that I wouldn't cause her the trouble but I guess that was a rule implemented by the company. I took a nice, cold shower and got on my casual clothes. I thought that I would wear something loose as it was boiling hot today. Maybe it was just me because I just finished a 3-hour dance session XD.

I was examining the box the whole way there. I wonder what's in it? 

The car reached our destination. It was weird because I was almost sure that she would bring up the topic about Lisa and I but oddly, she didn't. "Okay, be back unnie," I informed thanking her after. She came out as well to simply enjoy the view and to get some fresh air. Whenever I came here, I'd be very cautious because frequently whenever I go anywhere, that was public, random paparazzi groups would storm in front of me, out of nowhere which gives me the creeps lol. Gotta love em...

Ok, here I go. I pushed opened the door, and as expected, she was still sleeping. That's fine. As long as Lisa is well rested, I don't care how long I have to wait. I placed the 'gift' from Jisoo down on her table. "Well, you've got one more to add to your collection." I sighed sitting down. I didn't feel like talking. She probably thinks that I'm annoying, talking to her every time I visited. And as for the keychain, who knows where it went? More importantly, who the hell took it? It's too soon to suspect anybody.

I laid my head down on my arms, tirelessly on the edge of her bed. I began to close my eyes, sinking into the presence of tranquillity. I heard birds twittering and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter