Something more?

That One Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The new beats from our new song echoed throughout the practice room as we practised the dance for it. I danced in unison with the other girls, sweat trickling down our foreheads as we swayed to the music. Exhaustion was getting to me, and I’m sure Jennie, Lisa and Jisoo felt it too. I mean, we practised for hours with only a sip of water that kept us going. We’ve been practising hard lately in hopes of making Square 3 the best comeback that blinks have ever encountered. The pressure from the eyes of our manager and other spectators was beating down on me. I breathed heavily as I lifted up my left leg to follow through with the last of the dance moves for the chorus... but I couldn’t. 

“Chaeyoung!” Lisa exclaimed worriedly.

I found myself lying tirelessly on the cold floor with my hands partially covering my face. Yep pretty sure I fainted for a split second there, nothing out of the ordinary I guess. I noticed the music had stopped. Our manager quickly helped me up and brought me over to the bench that’s embedded into the wall with my head down. Even though this happens quite a lot, I felt disappointed in myself once the music started again. I could’ve continued, but my body prevented me from doing so. My head hung in shame. Suddenly I felt an ice cold sensation on the back of my hand which perked me up. 

It was Lisa. She looked down at me and gave me a smile that no man can stand, but I could tell that she was tired. I returned a weak but sincere s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter