Hurry

That One Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I bet blinks and other fandoms are going crazy after having known the news. I can't imagine what her parents or relatives must feel. Jennie was right. Everything is interconnected, and if a colossal confusion or disaster were to happen, it could ripple out to others affecting them mentally or physically just like this one.

I heard a ding on my phone, so I checked it out hoping it was more news about Lisa from the girls but to my disappointment, it was just a reminder for me to attend dance practice... They've already informed me the essential details about her condition after they got the news that I woke up from my 'extended' sleep period. Apparently, the doctor said it could be Retrograde amnesia and that she's just undergoing a short bed rest. The girls also told me that the car crash was due to a malfunction of the car's engine. It all sounded so clichéd. This can happen to anyone, but then, Lisa was the unlucky one.


My right was holding all of the gifts and wish letters that blinks have sent to Lisa so far. There were so many that I had to carry them in a duffel bag. While my left was holding the special keychain that Lisa gave me on my birthday this year. I felt the need to bring it along.

The warmness of the descending sun shone through the gaps of the windows into the St Mary's Hospital of Seoul. It gave me a reassuring feeling as I was always walking around in circles in hopes that the doctor would give me the okay to see her. I've waited since morning, but I knew it'll be worth it.

The door clicked opened as the doctor, and his assistant came out, "Ah, mam, glad to see you're still here. Feel free to go in. Her condition is still stable. She just needs more rest." He said leaving the door opened. Oh ma lord, finally. "Thank you so much, doctor", I bowed politely to them before they left. Once I stepped into the room, the cool breezes of the air-conditioner blew in my face. It felt so good, especially on this hot day.

My eyes were desperately searching for Lisa. I saw patient monitors, surgical lights, defibrillators and a wide variety of machines scattered around the room. Then behind the transparent bed curtains, I spotted Lisa, lying peacefully on her gatch bed, alone in the room. I approached her slowly trying not to wake her up even though I knew how low the chances were of waking her up.

I carefully placed the gifts and letters down onto the wooden table at the end of her bed without breaking my gaze on her. My legs trembled as I sat down from the excitement of seeing her at last. Her face looked so innocent, almost like a baby with her fluffy cheeks. Such a strong girl she was. My hand grabbed hers, and I held it to my face. The warmness of her hand restored the hopefulness that I had. I didn't want to cry because I know she'd be unhappy if she saw me crying. "Look, Lisa, look at how many blinks treasure you." I smiled as I stared back at the pile of gifts.

Her head looked like it hurt; it had pieces of head wraps covering parts of her face and head. Good thing there were people around to help her at the time of the car crash. Otherwise, she wouldn't even be here I don't think. I reached one of the envelopes out from the bag and pulled out the note inside. Slowly, I began to read it out softly so that I wouldn't disturb her, but at the same time, I said it in a way so that she'll be able to hear it, even if it was just a little:

We love you, Lisa! Get plenty of rest and drink lot's of water when you wake up... Black Pink will be waiting for you so don't worry okay?

I'll be praying for you Lisa oppa! Hwaiting!

My enthusiastic voice act trailed off under the surge of my tears. The words were so sincere, and they were all over the place on the card which I think was cute. I soon found out that it was written by a little girl named Roseabelle. I admired the selfless souls who took the time to write these wishes. Lisa would be so happy to read them, I just know it.

I returned the letter back into the pink envelope with flowers imprinted on it and inserted it into the bag. Then I remembered the keychain that I brought with me. I searched for it in my pocket. "Remember this? You gave it to me on my first birthday after debut and w-we made a vow that we'll a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter