Promise

Until Death Do Us Apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A.N : This Chapter is mainly about the development of TaeNy's love..  Enjoy ~

Author's POV

The last battle is a close call if it was not because of Taeyeon's sacrifice and strategy, they wont be able to win the battle. Taeyeon remained unconscious for several days due to the injury and drained magic. After Tiffany regain her consciousness, she ask the nurse to move her to Taeyeon's room. She never left the room and always holding Taeyeon's hand, hoping that she would awake anytime soon. She caress Taeyeon's injured arm, tear escaping her eyes. She leaned her head on Taeyeon's chest, trying to listen to her soothing steady heartbeat. "Please wake up soon.. I miss you.." Tiffany murmurs and fall asleep on Taeyeon's chest, a drop of warm tears flow slowly through the corner of her eyes then goes to the Taeyeon's clothes.

The Research team finally finished with their new weapon and ready to test it. They send it to the Weapon Test facility and gives BoA the requirement for the compatibility test. BoA scan through the requirement and said

"This weapon will works the best with Taeyeon and Tiffany as they already have a matching wavelength. But since they are both is still in the hospital, I will just be the one who test it. Sunny, do you want to try it with me? We both has similar wavelength." BoA looked at Sunny, waiting for her to answer

"Sure. but I don't know if it is going to work since this weapon basically gonna linked our magic core to create a new output by combining both of our magic, right? You held the weapon with infused Dragon's blood and I held a weapon that can only be used by my family member. despite our wavelength are similar to each other, it is a very individualistic weapon we have, how to combine it even using this new weapon? but let's give it a try." Sunny doubtfully wear the bracelet and when BoA wear the bracelet as well, the bracelets are glowing bright white as a rush of magic runs throughout their bodies, filling up each others' magic circuits making its way to each of their magic core. A scream in pain can be heard from both of them as their magic trying to linked themselves on each other's magic core, the controller show sign of emergency as it shown a sign of rejection from both parties. They immediately take off the bracelets and they fell to the ground, holding their chest in pain as they tried to control their breathing. BoA's orbs glowing bright red as she opened her eyes, she closed her eyes tightly, trying to control her magic flow and deactivate her dragon's eyes, she opened her eyes slowly with a twitch of pain she felt around her eyes, revealing her normal brown orbs. Sunny in the other hand also got herself surrounded by the seeds like a barrier and some of them pointed out, ready to shoot trying to protect her as the seeds detecting a strong threat towards the weapon's holder, Sunny tried to control the seeds to go back to its normal standby mode. Everyone was scared to the reaction given by the two elites, they're all raising their flipboard hoping to protect themselves from any shoot or attack that will come to them, which is a futile effort if they do got attacked.

"W-w-we're sorry.. it's not compatible. We will try to figure it out, we will modify it so both of you can use it. I-I-I will get the medics." The scientist stuttering as he is about to go to call for medics, BoA grab his feet to stop him

"it's okay. no need. we are fine. and we don't have time to do more research. The next wave will come in 6 days. We don't know whether that one creature will also be one of them or it will be just the usual dark creatures. I will try to check on Taeyeon's condition, restabilize the weapon and get it prepared tomorrow. Sunny, are you okay?" BoA walks towards Sunny and helped her to get up

"I am okay boss. like I said it is kinda impossible for us to do it since we have a very distinctive weapons. Maybe if I tried to use it with Hyoyeon, it might worked. But she is not holding weapons anymore due to her magic circuit being disrupted by the dark creatures on that one particular fight." Sunny said it in solemn but trying to suppress her sadness "if only that creature didn't stab her magic core, we will be a great team, maybe as good as Taeyeon and Tiffany." she walked away from the room, leaving BoA alone with the scientist. One of the scientist wants to chase her worried that there might be a complication or something after using the bracelet but being stopped by BoA "It's okay, she will probably go to Hyoyeon. Hyo can take care of her"

"She still haven't forget about that incident after all.. maybe that is also one of the reason that our magic core cannot be linked, because she only has Hyoyeon in her heart. it rejects any other magic source that doesn't belong to Hyoeyeon." BoA murmurs before looking to the scientist's eyes with her cold intimidating stare that makes his feet trembles in fear "Alright, go back to your station and get it ready by tomorrow. If Taeyeon and Tiffany cannot do it, let's try it out with Seohyun and Yoona since they're next on the list of possible compatibilities."

"Yes Mam. Excuse us" the scientists go back to his station and BoA walks to the hospital to check on Taeyeon.

Taeyeon's POV

I felt something heavy on my chest, a warm droplets of water touching my chest skin, a painful sting stabbing my arms. I feel so weak. I slowly opened my eyes, looking down to my chest seeing a blurry familiar figure sleeping. I tried to move my arm but I cannot move it, I feels numb. I tried to say something but my throat feel so dry, only a cracked soft voice came out from my mouth

"W...a...te..r....." The only word that came out from my mouth

Tiffany suddenly jolted up and hugged me tightly, it is kind of painful but I tried to hold it to not make her worried.

"TAEYEON TAEYEON TAEYEON!! You finally awake.. it's been days since you're here.. I am started to worried about you.. Taeyeon.. I love you I love you I love you.. I will call the doctor now!" She is about to rushed outside, I tried to stop her. I need water

"W..a...t...er...." I tried to speak again to her, holding her finger weakly

"Water? You need water? Here! Please drink a lot.." she got the water glass with a straw, assist me so I can sit up a little higher to drink. I slowly drink the water and lay ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter