New Threat

Until Death Do Us Apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

From deep inside the forest, dark clouds continuously surrounding the area as the Mort sitting on his throne. He is currently raising an army for him to launch his next attack. He is annoyed by the facts that the military has powerful soldiers that keeps on killing his dark creatures. He sat up from his throne, put his hand on one of the dark creature and infuse the dark creature with his magic. The creatures roars loudly as it slowly becoming more into human shape instead of scary fangs, thick armor, unfunctioning brain to reacts towards the attack. He walks around his new creation, called his assistant to keep an eye on the new creatures as Mort wants to put it to the test. Mort send the new species towards the city, it dashed quickly and Mort's assistant following it from distance to observe.

SIREN ALARM RINGS LOUDLY

"EMERGENCY, ALL SOLDIERS TAKE POSITION! A DARK CREATURE SIGHTED HEADING TOWARDS THE CITY! I REPEAT, A DARK CREATURE SIGHTED HEADING TOWARDS THE CITY! ALL SOLDIERS TAKE POSITION!"  the announcement echoing all over the facility. The new recruits that currently being trained are being told to take shelter in the safe bunker 100m below the surface

Taeyeon and Tiffany switch themselves into battle mode and dashed to the front line to meet BoA.

"What the hell is going on here?! I thought the next wave will not be here for the next 1 and a half weeks?!"  Taeyeon exclaimed as she prepared herself

"According to our scouts there is only one Dark Creature sighted, but it slightly different. It looks like a human and I can sense it's magic from here, that one is different. it is more powerful." BoA closed her eyes for a bit before opening her eyes again, revealing a glowing bright red orbs, she activate her dragon's eyes to scan through the dark creature to find its core. she startled on how big the magic core it has "it has a magic core as big as yours Taeyeon...." she slowly murmurs. Taeyeon has one of the largest magic core in the facility other than BoA, Tiffany's magic core is just slightly smaller than Taeyeon.

"are you sure you're not mistakenly seen it BoA? it is impossible for a Dark Creature to have that great amount of magic core. that small body wont be able to contain the dark magic." Tiffany exclaimed

"I am pretty sure on what I am seeing. You need to destroy the core but please be careful, it is located right in the center of its chest. I hereby assigned you, Tiffany, Yuri, and Sooyoung to stop the creature to get near the city. Seohyun, Yoona, will be in charge to strengthen City's barrier. Sunny, gives us eyesight for the battlefield and the situation around the city, I will be in the First in command and Taeyeon will be the Second in command. Alpha Team, you're go with Taeyeon's team. Bravo Team, set up barrier in front of the shelters to protect the new recruits and all the citizens, preparing for the worst scenario. Charlie Team, go to the perimeter and defend the outer barrier. Go!"

"SIR YES SIR!" They're all heading towards their assigned position. Taeyeon's team flying quickly towards the fast moving dark creature. Sunny take position, kissed her ring, she closed her eyes channeling her magic to her ring and spread the glowing crimson red seeds flying all over the city and following Taeyeon. Several monitors appeared in front of Sunny, giving her eyes on the field as well as the city.

"I will take the first blow to stop it from moving. Sooyoung, charge your lance, Yuri set up barriers with Tiffany. Alpha Team, channel your magic through Sooyoung's body so she can channel it to her lance for greater impact. Let's finish this quickly before it reached the city! Sunny, I need eyes on the field!"

"On it" Sunny said through the intercom

Taeyeon instructed them all and Tiffany looked all worried as Taeyeon said she would take the first blow to stop the creature from moving. She wants to go with Taeyeon so she can set up barriers for Taeyeon.

"I will come with you Taetae.. you need yourself a barrier so you wont be blown by the first impact with the creatures. I can damper the damage that you might suffer. Please let me come with you." Tiffany pleaded

"Tiffany is right Taeyeon, you'll be badly hurt if it is a direct hit. I can set up barrier for Sooyoung myself, don't worry. please take Tiffany with you, just for safety precaution, she can at least make a stronger barrier for you." Yuri suggest

"alright, Tiffany, you can come with me, please give me your thickest barrier. Sunny, how far before the first impact?"

"exactly 500 meters before the first impact, coming from the north. 

400 meters

300 meters

200 meters

100 meters

50 meters"

"NOW TIFFANY!" Tiffany deploy a huge barrier right in front of Taeyeon. slowing down the dark creature. Tiffany was taken aback with the powerful push from the dark creature as it insist to pushed through, she spread her wings wider, step one of her feet forward, pushing back in, a grunt escape from Tiffany's mouth as she tried to stay in position until Taeyeon is ready. She expand the barrier even wider to give stronger push to the creature, however the strong barrier started to cracked and shattered, Tiffany was thrown a few meters with a scars on her arms. However, it distracted the dark creatures to make a barrier to defend itself, Taeyeon was already prepared to swing her sword.

"HEAVEN'S WRATH!" her wings expanded wider, her sword glowing white like an Angel's sword, she swings her sword while dashed quickly through the creature. thundering sound can be heard roaring loudly as Taeyeon slashed the creatures right on the chest and slashed the clouds into two. She was convinced that she already slashed through the creature's core. a slight of barrier shattering in front of the creature can be seen, the creature's armor also shattered, exposing a glowing core in the middle. Silence and tension filled the atmosphere. Everyone is wondering whether it is a successful attack or not, because it was Taeyeon's trump card and it never failed before,

"Sunny, did you see anything?" Taeyeon asked throu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter