New Beginning

Until Death Do Us Apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

The world started to recover from the damage as the result of the massive battle that happened. It took many sacrifices to achieve the victory. The hole that BoA created started to filled with clear water, bringing another chance for life surround it. A huge celebration can be seen all over the country. It was a great moment. But just one thing that still bothering their mind, the true heroes are still laying unconscious for more than weeks. Their body recover very slowly, their magic core were badly damaged and it shrunk almost 2/3 from their normal size. Their magic circuit cannot functioned well, it can't circulate the magic properly all around their bodies to help the recovery faster. Some of their small veins also tear apart due to the extensive use of magic, they suffer from blood loss. The others who are compatible to donate their blood immediately do that in order to save the five of them. It's been weeks since they're laying on the hospital bed, Dr Jung keeps trying his best to treat them so they can recover soon. There was no sign of them waking up anytime soon. Luna and Victoria were in charge to check up on them today.

"Their vital is stable. Blood pressure stable. Their wounds started to heal. Their core is still there. Okay! I am done with my check list!" Luna said after checking on them

"Their internal organs shows no sign of internal bleeding or something. Their brainwaves are stable. Please help me train their muscle so their blood can circulate better." Victoria said while starting to lift Sunny's feet and bend her knees gently, she continue to do it to the rest of Sunny's body cautiously. Luna helped her from the other side as they're working all the way through before moving to the next patient. While they're doing it, two soldiers coming into the room.

"Hi Vic, hi Luna, can we help you with it?" Krystal said while standing not so far from the bed with her partner, Amber

"Hi Krys and Amber! Sure! You still remember how to do it right? It's just basic muscle training for their body. For Taeyeon and Hyoyeon, start with their arms first because their arm took the damage the most. I'm almost done with Sunny and Tiffany here. Then we can move to BoA." Victoria said while rotating Tiffany's arm slowly to relax its muscle.

They continue working on the joints and muscles cautiously, Krystal and Amber massage Taeyeon's arms gently as they slowly move the joints in circular motion. As they finished with Taeyeon and Hyoyeon, all of them move to BoA's bed. They just stand there for a few seconds, heavy sighs escaped Vic's mouth as she started to work on BoA's bandaged arms very slowly. "Try not to move her too much, be extra careful with her because she is very fragile like glass now. I don't want to cause more complication to her." Vic warned sternly. The others nodded and start working on her joints very carefully. "I miss our strong leader. I'm wondering if she still can use the dragon's eyes or not." Amber said as she gently moves BoA's knees.

Suddenly something alarming happened. The room becoming chaotic, the monitor alarm beeping continuously as it shows a warning sign everywhere. The heroes' bodies started to failing them, high fever strikes all of them at the same time. Their bodies started to have an uncontrollable tremors, their heartbeat rising rapidly. It happened for a good few seconds, sending all of the doctors to a chaotic situation where they have to lower the fever down or it will break some of the nerves function, worst, heart failure. The emergency situation immediately alarmed the other elites, they all rushed to the hospital to see what's going on. Krystal and Amber are also trying to wake Sunny and Hyoyeon while Luna is with Tiffany and Victoria is with Taeyeon, Dr Jung handle BoA. After a few good seconds, their body suddenly stopped having tremors, their body temperature dropped and the heartbeat monitor shows a straight line, no pulse, nothing. it was as a terrifying moment for everyone, they stopped moving, shocked with the current situation. Tears started to falling down from their eyes as they thought they have lose the five.

"KIM TAEYEON! YAH KIM TAEYEON! WAKE UP!! DON'T YOU DARE TO LEAVE US!! YAH KIM TAEYEON!!" Victoria gently slapped Taeyeon's cheek and shaking her body to hopefully make her brain to work out their heartbeat

"GET THE DEFIBRILLATOR UNIT NOW! START DOING THE COUNTER SHOCK!! WE NEED PULSE! WE NEED THEM ALIVE!" Dr Jung yelled out loud as the nurses running to prepare the defibrillator unit on each one of the bed. 

"CLEAR!" everyone shouted and doing the counter shock at the same time

BZZZZZING 

a sound from the defibrillator echoing the room while still, no pulse from them. the five just lying down on the bed, not moving at all. The other elites were just arrived an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter