Weapons

Until Death Do Us Apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Strux Weapon is a research breakthrough by the scientist. It was firstly introduced by Dr. Kim Jong Min, the head of the research department. It can channel the magic from the holder's magic core to be used as bullets, barriers, or slashes. Every soldier has different magic core and circuits, thus every weapon are made especially for the user. Strux weapon can only give a maximum output if the weapon are compatible with the user, it also need to undergo maintenance every 6 months depending on how much it is being used. Some of the users also have a unique abilities that they inherit from their family, BoA inherit the eye of the dragon that can seek through anything to locate magic core within someone or something. Sunny inherit the Seeds, that can spread over 10 km wide to give a clear view on its path, and many more to be discovered. Strux weapon also made to channel that unique abilities so it can be stabilized while it's being used. 

However, the Strux Weapon heavily relying on its user magic abilities. The stronger the user, the stronger the weapon can be. Strux gem on the weapon also has a limitation to contain magic power, by the time the user magic power increase, the weapon must be adjusted or it will break apart. The scientist also engineered a limiter inside the weapon so when the user cannot use a 100% of his/her magic power. If the user's magic power decreased until 5%, the weapon will stop channeling the magic and become an ordinary weapon. It was made in order to ensure the user will not be dead by running out of magic during battle, with 5% left, considering the user will still have enough strength to run to a safer place. Strux weapon has the ability to automatically deploys barrier if the user felt threaten and not fast enough to cast a barrier spell, though it wont be as strong as the one that the user purposely made, it can at least minimize the damage that the user would take. 

To use the strux weapon, every user has to do a compatibility test. The magic wavelength and the strux gem planted on the weapon needs to be match in order to work properly. If it doesn't match, the weapon will not be functioning properly. The stronger the wavelength match, the stronger output it will get. There are lots of option in strux weapon, vary from long range shooting to hand in hand combat weapon. Swords and guns are the hardest to handle since it consume more magic power than the other weapons. It also require the user to have a strong arm to control the direction of attack. 

Weapons Profile

(Disclaimer : I do not own any of the pictures. Credits all to the owner. Pardon me if there is any similarities on their weapons to other things, it is purely coincidence)

BoA

(credit photo to owner: ROBLOX, here is the link sword link)

Blazewing - Sword

Color                    : Black and Red

Material                : Metal infused with Dragon's Blood, advantage to predict opponet's next more 0.5 seconds ahead

Magic Consumption: 35% more than other weapon, usage limit 1 hour before she's running out of magic

Comparison           : Ordinary user cannot use it due to the Dragon's blood only accept it's killer to use the weapon

Special Moves

Level 1 - Dragon's Fire

Level 2 - Blood Rain

Level 3 - Genocide

Genocide is BoA's trump card, a 5km wide spell circle will appear above, summoning the dragon from the blood infused within the sword and the eye dragon, and it will shot fire that will demolished anything under the circle, leaving nothing but a massive hole around 5km deep, BoA's magic core will be all away by the Dragons as an exchange, killing BoA as the result. Using it is forbidden.

Taeyeon

(credit photo to owner: ROBLOX, here is the link sword link 2)

Starlight - Sword

Color                     : luminescent blue 

Material                 : made of rare blue metal that can make the magic distributed evenly and stable throughout the sword.

Magic Consumption : about 25% more than other weapon

Comparison            : Ordinary user will only last 5 mins

Special Moves

Level 1 - Lightning Strike

Level 2 - Rainburst

Level 3 - Heaven's Wrath

Heaven's wrath is Taeyeon's trump card, a huge amount of magic concentrated in one blow, turning the sword into a blinding light and will destroy everything on its path.

Tiffany

(credit photo to owner: CG Cookie, here is the link gun link)

Moonlight - Gun

Color                    : Jet Black and White, barrel and scope

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter