The End?

Until Death Do Us Apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

The five elites has to undergo series of physiotherapy due to their condition, it was a slow, frustrating, and painful process for them. The others always feels bad for them due to the extra burden they have despite what they already did back then. Seohyun, Yoona, Yuri and Sooyoung always there to helped them to get through everything. Despite the difficulties they suffer, they manage to be able to move their body normally again although their strength depleted great time. Those years of training their strength seems to face another challenge as it feels like they never trained before. Taeyeon rants quite a lot in the process but she is the one that trained almost 24/7, she wants to back to her 'normal' state as soon as possible. BoA, having a new core is like you're being reborn. Sometimes she is really frustrated that she cannot control her magic flow as well as before. Sometimes she also does feels lonely within because the dragons that used to reside within her is no longer there, the one that sometimes hurt her and also can give her comfort, an empty space inside. She also has to find out her new special move, she invested most of her time adjusting the weapon she will use to fight. Tiffany being worried sick fiance has to deal with the old training freak Kim Taeyeon, she keeps scolding Taeyeon for pushing herself too hard sometimes. Tiffany can't even lift her gun anymore due to the heavy weight, not even started to train to use it. She, with all the heavy heart, decided to use her very first weapon for shooting training, a small handgun. It's been a while since she use that weapon and it feels weird for her. For her, it was a major setbacks and she wanted to hold her moonlight once again. For Sunny, it was also not an easy process. Due to the new magic flowing through her veins, the seeds sometimes not functioning as she wants it to be. Her accuracy becoming horrible, she almost blew the training ground one time due to the excessive amout of magic she accidentally invested to one shot and for the worst, the shot missed the target. She let out a loud sigh and decided to go to the mountain where she first use to train with her seeds. Hyoyeon, being a loyal partner to Sunny, followed her. Hyoyeon also facing a hard time in controlling her magic flow, due to her special case, that her magic circuit has been disrupted twice and recovered, sometimes she cannot really control the direction of the flow within her body. Resulting in a weak blow or nothing at all, she can't even use her special movement at the moment. She thought, a training in the nature with Sunny will helped her to concentrate. She used to train the forest before to sharpen her skill. In conclusion, all of them are back to their freshman condition, or even worse than that. After they're being discharged from the hospital, the government held an awarding event, honoring the five elites' sacrifices for the country. They're given a medal of honor that especially made for them. It was the highest appreciation they could have from the military. They're all given a special permission to choose when they want to be back to the military, the position will always be available for them. In the meanwhile of their 'holiday' from military, they put Yuri in charge of the base. 

3 months has passed, they started to be able to make a function of their bodies back to 'normal'. Sunny and Hyoyeon just came back from the mountain with a little surprise announcement, they're finally engaged. Everyone were excited upon hearing the news, they decided to have a catch up meeting at BoA's place since her place is the most convenient one. "Finally! You two! It took you so long Hyo to propose to her! Fortunately, she is really faithful to you" Sooyoung said, squeezing them in her tight hug as soon as they entered the place. "Tell me about it. Sometimes it makes me frustrated and uneasy about our relationship." Sunny rolled her eyes as she hug her other half on the waist. BoA sips her cup of tea while observing her family bickering around. Taeyeon and Tiffany were late for god knows why they would be late if not because of 'that'. "Anyways, when will you be back to the military? I'm getting tired of those signing papers thingy." Yuri said as she flop herself on the couch. "What if we don't want to go back? Holidays are fun!" Hyoyeon said teasingly to Yuri, earning a horror look on both Yuri and Sooyoung face. Yes, Sooyoung was appointed to help Yuri with everything. She is also facing a hard time managing everything around the base, especially when the recruiting session started. They were wondered how BoA and Sunny can work that out easily even still have a spare time to join the training sessions with the new freshman or just walk around the base.

BAM!

The doors open widely with a loud bang, alerting everyone as they reflectedly pointed their weapons on whoever it is behind the door. However, BoA seems rather calm yet a dark aura radiates from around her as she hold on the ear of her cup that is now separated.

"We are here!! Whoa whoa.. Calm down guys.. It's just me and Tiffany. Sorry we're late!" Taeyeon let out a dorky grins, earing a deathly glare from everyone and they put their weapons back to its place. BoA remined quiet, she calmly put her broken cup on the table and walks towards the younger woman that made her broke her beloved cup. "Whatsupp my sister? Why you look at me as if you want to tear me apart? Don't you miss your little sister?" Taeyeon said rather with a slightly nervous voice "a little help here.. Fanny-ah.." She whispered and stole glaces to her fiance. "You made it yourself Taeyeon." Tiffany shrugs, giving BoA a thumbs up and an eyesmile before walking herself in, joining the others who all having an evil smile carved on their faces upon knowing what god knows BoA will do to Taeyeon. "Did.. I do... Something.. Wrong..?" Taeyeon let out a nervous smiles, receiving a wide creepy smile from BoA. BoA walks closer towards Taeyeon, sending her to fall back slowly until they exit the room, BoA let out a polite smile to excuse herself to attend Taeyeon before closing the door. No one is talking, they all waited for any screams of pain or sonething from behind that door.

"AAAA!! I AM SORRY!! I AM SORRY BOA!! YAH!! AAWWW AAAA! PLEASE STOP!! I PROMISE I WONT DO IT AGAIN!! AAA!!" Taeyeon's voice echoing behind the door with a loud banging here and there

Everyone let out a slight horror on their face upon hearing everything. Part of them pittied Taeyeon but part of them also upset with her startling action. It last for a good minute before BoA calmly open the door and walks in, returning to where she leaned herself enjoying her tea with a new cup. They are curious about what happen to Taeyeon. Taeyeon walks slowly inside the room, holding her arm in pain. Her hair a bit messy, her face looks that she just been through a long journey to go here. Everyone looks at her, wondering what happened. She flopped herself on the couch beside Tiffany, burrying her head on Tiffany's shoulder and hugs her by the waist tiredly. "Don't ask me what happen. I will just be here, listen to whatever you guys want to say. I swear I wont do such thing ever again." Taeyeon raised her hand in a sign of defeated as she closes her eyes. Tiffany patted her fiance's head and hold her hand gently.

"Alright as everyone is here now. First of all, I want to congratulate Hyoyeon and Sunny for the engagement. Taeyeon, I hope you learned your lesson." BoA shift her gaze on Taeyeon, she motioned 'ok' sign. "and to answer Yuri's question earlier, I am actually considering about not coming back to military and just live as normal citizen." everyone looking at her, confused but not protest as they wait for some sort of explanation from BoA "well.. I think.. for the past years I've been dedicated my life for this country as a front liner General, I also almost died several times defending this country. I just think that I haven't really take anything for myself to enjoy, that last battle really struck a reality to me that so much things I want to do in my life that I haven't done it at all due to my decision to invested all of my time for this military. Since hopefully, there will be no more terror like this ever happened again in the future, I want to enjoy this peaceful moment as a normal citizen, not as General BoA. Of course I love being here, being with my family, this place has always been my home, but it's just that.. I think I've seen and experienced enough. Maybe it is time for a regeneration, I am no longer have such skills and capabilities as I had back then either. it's just the thing that I've been thinking ever since we're discharged from the hospital. what do you guys think?" she asked to her family that is not staring at her seriously as they listen to her explanation. Everyone turned their stares into soft gaze and a small smile on their face.

"we understand and we will support our leader on every decision she made. we will absolutely misses you become our lead of command but we understand that you also have wishes for yourself to fulfill. and about your skill, you're still more than capable of leading this base. Have you talk about this to the prime minister? Do they agreed to it?" Sunny asked calmly

"I haven't talk to him about this. I want to listen to your opinion first because I am still doubting myself whether I can do that or not since being here, being in this military, has always been my life all these times. it's like a drastic change for me to take." BoA let out a smile and sits on a couch that always been her place to sit whenever they have a family meeting

"I highly appreciate that you talked to us first regarding to this matter because it will definitely affect us all in general. But as Sunny was speaking earlier, we respect and wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter