Chapter 5 part 2

Yah, Kim Jinhwan! kjh x lisa

Chapter 5 part 2:
Love Songs and Heartbreaks

Little did they know that there is someone else heartbroken at the sight of them hugging.

Narrator's POV

Jennie and Hanbin are now walking to their recording studio.

I guess I could work on our song some other time.  Hanbin thought.

"What kind of songs are you up to, anyway?" Hanbin asked Jennie.

"Well, I'm planning on writing a love song." Jennie answered.

"Really? You need an inspiration to write a song. Do you have one?" Hanbin asked.

"Well, yeah." Jennie said and laughed. Hanbin nodded. Jennie was thinking of Hanbin every time she writes a song. Not really every time but probably when she realized her feelings for the latter.

"How about you, Hanbin oppa. You compose songs almost every time right? What type of songs do you write and who's your inspiration?" Jennie asked after some time. They are already in the recording studio. Hanbin sat and looked at the papers with lyrics. He looked at Jennie first as if asking can I? 

"My inspiration? iKON I guess? I never had a relationship so I can't really write sad songs. Tablo hyung helped us with Jimotmi (apology). For the love songs like WYD and My Type, Bobby and the rest helped me with it. Our trainee days was actually the days when I had the best inspiration. Well until now they're my inspiration but before was really sad so we just had to put all of our sadness into songs." Hanbin said while reminiscing.

Jennie is happy that Hanbin is opening up to her. She feels like she can really make Hanbin fall for him.

"Let's start. I like this part." Hanbin pointed at a certain part of the song lyrics.

They finished composing a song.

"Thanks, oppa! This is really great! For sure this'll be added to our next album." Jennie said.

"You can always call me if ever you need help in composing songs. I'm an expert at that." Hanbin said and smiled at her. Hanbin is comfortable already with Jennie and Jennie can see that.

"Do you have some time?" Hanbin asked.

"Yeah. It's still early." She checked her watch and it was already 7pm. She didn't notice that and she's really hungry right now but she'd rather spend her time with Hanbin while starving rather than eat dinner without spending more time with Hanbin.

"Oh, it's already 7pm?" Hanbin asked, shocked. Hanbin can eat dinner late and he can even manage to not eat dinner and just continue working but he's worried about Jennie.

"Can you just check this new love song I tried making? Afterwards, let's go eat dinner." Hanbin asked Jennie. Jennie was surprised that he even asked her for dinner!

"Sure! I'm not really good in evaluating songs but I'll try." Jennie said and stood up. They started walking to iKON's recording studio.

Hanbin showed Jennie the composition he's working on.

"Oh, I like the lyrics." Jennie said. The lyrics are sweet and you can feel the love in the song. Jennie imagines that Hanbin was singing the song to her.

"Who's your inspiration for this song?" Jennie asked.

"No one, really. But I took concepts and ideas from dramas. It's not self experience but from dramas so I'm really scared if it's bad. Do you like it?" Hanbin asked.

Don't ask me that. If it's you, it's always a yes.  Jennie thought.

"Yeah, I can feel the love in the song." Jennie answered.

"Thanks. Shall we eat dinner now? You must be starving." Hanbin offered.

"Sure." Jennie said and they started fixing their things.

"Where do you want to eat? I'll treat you." Hanbin asked causing Jennie to be shocked. She thought they're just gonna eat at the cafeteria. And what's more is that Hanbin said that she'll treat her. Jennie could feel herself blushing right now!

"I don't really know a lot of places since that our manager or the other members are the ones who always chooses the place where we'll eat." Jennie lied. She knows a lot of good restaurants but she wants to know where Hanbin eats and what type of food he likes.

"Oh, I see. Then just tell me what you want to eat and I'll look for a place." Hanbin said with a smile as they walk their way to the elevator.

"Well I usually eat ramen because I need to keep my body fit." Jennie said.

"Okay. Let's go to a ramen house then." Hanbin said.

They used the company car (which is iKON's car but it's still then company's car) and Hanbin drove. Jennie is really surprised when Hanbin drove, she didn't expect that he or anyone in iKON can drive.

"We're here. Here, use this." Hanbin said and handed Jennie a face mask and cap with iKON's logo on it. Hanbin wore the same disguise.

"Woah, what a cute couple. They're both iKONICs." They heard a teen say. Jennie can't help but smile. Luckily, the mask is covering the smile.

Hanbin went to the couter and showed the waitress a card and after that, she led Hanbin and Jennie to the room. Jennie is confused.

Hanbin removed his mask so Jennie did the same. Not long after, a girl came to serve them.

"Oh? Hayi?" Jennie asked, obviously surprised.

"Annyeong, Jennie-ssi. Welcome to my family's ramen house!" Lee Hi said and bowed.

"Omo, I never knew your family has a ramen house. I should eat here some time." Jennie said.

Jennie and Hayi are really close, they even worked together on Hayi's song "Special"

"I forgot to invite you, sorry." Hayi said and after that, she took their orders. Jennie hesitated because she's shy of Hanbin and Hayi but they said it's alright so Jennie just ordered.

After a while, Hayi came with another waitress.

"Mind if I join you?" Hayi asked.

"Sure." Hanbin and Jennie said. Jennie feels a little disappointed because she thought she can have a dinner with Hanbin, the two of them alone. But she's also happy because she and Hayi doesn't bond together for the past year because of work. She missed her.

They talked about random things, about work and life and other stuffs.

"Are you two dating?" Hayi asked them.

"No." The both of them said.

"Oh, I thought. You two look good together though. Don't worry about the bill. It's all free since that it's Jennie's first time here." Hayi said.

"Aniyo, I'll still pay." Hanbin said and took out his wallet and gave Hayi his card.

"Araseo, if you insist. Come with me." Hayi said so the Hanbin stood up. Jennie was about to stand up when Hanbin lend a hand to her. Jennie took it and stood up.

"Thanks." Jennie said and she could feel herself blushing again.

They went to the counter with disguises again and Hanbin paid with his card.

After that, they bid each Hayi goodbye and went to the car.

"Where's your dorm? I'll drop you off there." Hanbin asked so Jennie gave him the address of their dorm. Hanbin used GPS.

"How did you know Hayi's family restaurant? Do you go there with iKON oppas too?" Jennie asked, trying to open up a conversation.

"Oh, during the filming of Hi Suhyun's I'm Different, Hayi treated them to their ramen house. We rarely eat there but we just order a delivery to our dorms or training rooms." Hanbin answered.

"Oh, I see." Jennie said. After a few seconds, there was silence. Jennie was thinking for a new topic but then Hanbin spoke.

"Can you keep a little secret?" Hanbin asked.

"Oh, sure." Jennie said, trying to keep the excitement in her. She's excited because Hanbin trust her enough already to tell her a secret.

"You're the only girl I'm gonna tell this to. I never said this to my mother nor to Hanbyul." Hanbin laughed.

"The truth is, I used to like Hayi. I didn't like her to the point that I love her, but I liked her. I'm not sure if I still like her now." Hanbin said, shocking Jennie.

"Some part of me likes her, some doesn't anymore."

Stop.

"But whenever I see her, My heart still flutters. But not like how it was before."

Stop.

"What do you think, Jennie-ssi? Should I just entertain my feelings for her or should I forget it? You're a woman so I thought I'd ask advice from you."

.

Jennie's heart broke at his words, and her pride will break too if she didn't answer Hanbin's question.

"Well, it's your decision, try moving on, try forgetting her. If you feel like missing her or you keep on thinking about her, then go and pursue her. But If you pursue her and feel something wrong, then it means that you don't like her anymore and you should just give up." Jennie answered, trying her best not to crack her voice. But I hope it's the latter. She thought.

"Oh, I see. That's a nice advice. I'll follow that." Hanbin said.

After that, there came an awkward silence. It wasn't really awkward and silent, Hanbin is humming songs. But for Jennie, it is.

Thankfully, the ride wasn't long. It took them less than 10 minutes to get to Blackpink's dorm. But those 10 minutes were like hell to Jennie, she's really on the verge of crying.

Jennie got out of the car, thanking Hanbin and bidding him goodbye. She watched the car left and disappear, then tears started falling. Before the girls can see her, she ran. She ran and ran to exactly nowhere.

While running and crying, she called the only person whom she can think of right now. The only person whom she open ups to.

"Jinhwan oppa." Jennie said to Jinhwan and finally started walking on a really slow pace. She found herself in a bench beside a lamppost. It was really dangerous, but she didn't care. She needs space from everything.

"Jennie-ssi? Where are you? Why are you crying?" Jinhwan asked aloud. He didn't want the other members to hear him but he just can't help but shout.

The other members exchanged looks and is concerned too. They looked at Hanbin who just came and is also shocked on Jinhwan's question.

"Hanbin..." Jennie said, she can't even say more than two words, she just bursts out crying.

"Where are you? I'll go to you." Jinhwan said. Jennie looked around her and saw the name of the street. She told the name of the street and where it's near at.

"Araseo, araseo. Wait for me okay? Are you alone?" Jinhwan asked.

"Ne." Jennie said.

". I'm coming." Jinhwan say.

"What happened?" The rest of the members asked.

"I don't know. All I know is that she's crying and alone in a bench somewhere. Did something happen?" Jinhwan asked Hanbin angrily. He didn't want to blame Hanbin but he knows that this is his fault. 

All of them were shocked on Jinhwan's reaction. Well, Jinhwan treats Jennie his little sister already. Jinhwan only has an older sister so he's really feeling protective and caring to Jennie.

"No, we were happy and I dropped her off in her dorm." Hanbin explained.

"I'm leaving now." Jinhwan said and took a cap and his wallet before leaving. His manager was stopping him but he just went on.

Jennie looked at her hands placed on top of her lap as tears fall on them. She didn't even realize that she's still wearing the hat Hanbin gave her.

He took a cab and described the place. After 15 minutes or so, they finally found her. Jinhwan paid the cab and left. 

"Jennie!" Jinhwan called her and ran to her, Jennie stood up and hugged him tight, and she cried on his shoulders.

"Oppa. Hanbin oppa..." Jennie cried.

"Shhh. Cry first, then tell me what happened." Jinhwan said and hugged her back, tapping her shoulders.

Little did they know that there was someone else heartbroken at the sight of them hugging.

She sighed then looked back.

10-16-17