Side Story: Vacation Day 2

Yah, Kim Jinhwan! kjh x lisa

Narrator's POV

Rosé ran to her first station. She got there first. It's like a mini game where you'll have to shoot the cans and you'll have to shoot all three of them. She can see Chanwoo on the other booth.

"The rule of this game is to shoot down all cans, but it's hard so we changed the rules. You have 3 tries to shoot down the cans. If you shoot 9 cans, you'll get 5 points. Shoot 8 and you'll get 4 points. 7-6 and you get 3 points. 5 and you get 2 points. 4 cans then you get 1 and if you shoot down 3 and below cans, you lose 3 points." The staff said.

"I see." Rosé nodded. The staff gave her a gun with a ball on the end. She was about to shoot it but she heard Yunhyeong coming. She easily got distracted and watched Yunhyeong run to her way.

How can he make running so perfect?  Rosé thought.

She shook her head and just focused on shooting the cans. In the end, she got 3 points.

Yunhyeong got 4 points. He smirked. He finished just as Rosé finished her game. The staff gave them the stickers and told them their next station. After they finished, June came.

"Yah. You got lost didn't you?" Yunhyeong asked while smiling.

He really is cute.  Rosé thought while looking at Yunhyeong.

"No, I didn't." June said but he really did get lost. Rosé and Yunhyeong laughed.

June-ssi is cute too. Rosé thought but immediately shook her head.

"I'll wait for you until you get your first shot." Rosé offered. Junhoe felt his heartbeat go faster.

"Then I'll wait for you until your second shot." Yunhyeong said.

"Thank you so much." Junhoe said and shoot listened to the instructions. He understood it well but he pretended not to because he wants to spend more time with Rosé.

After another explanation he took the gun and shot the first shot. He shot down one.

"I'll go now. See you on the next station!" Rosé said and ran.

"What a pity." Junhoe said.

"I know right. What a pity to just shoot down one." Yunhyeong insulted Junhoe. Junhoe pointed the gun at Yunhyeong but then pointed it again to the cans. He wants to get this over with immediately so that he'll be able to catch up to Rosé.

After his second shot, Yunhyeong ran to the next station.

Junhoe got 2 points in the end. He couldn't focus knowing that Yunhyeong is with Rosé. He immediately ran to the next station, trying not to get lost.

When he got there, Rosé is still in the entrance of the ride Anchors Away. 

"Where's Yunhyeong hyung? What's the challenge?" Junhoe asked while panting.

"Yunhyeong oppa is not yet here. I waited for one of you because I can't ride this alone." Rosé said. The staff told them what the challenge is.

The challenge is to ride the Anchors Away and sit on the end part (where it really goes up high).

"That's it? It looks easy." Junhoe said boastfully.

Junhoe and Rosé sat on the end seat. Junhoe was happy, but Rosé was disappointed. She really waited to be with Yunhyeong. But still, she managed to smile.

When the ride started swaying, it was really low at first. But after a few seconds, it started swaying up and all they heard was the loud scream of Junhoe that can make any people deaf and the high pitched scram of Rosé that can break any glass. They're a really good pair, they're the powerful vocals of the two groups.

Rosé is a bit disappointed because Yunhyeong's not there, but she is mostly happy because of the ride, and the guy beside her was so funny while screaming. She felt a little happy with Junhoe's company.

While the two of them is enjoying the ride, Yunhyeong got out of the toilet room. He didn't really do anything. He just stayed inside. He wants to give Junhoe the chance to be with Rosé.

He went to the station he's supposed to be with. He watched the two of them scream their souls out. He sighed.

I let her go again. Yunhyeong thought.

"What is the challenge?" He asked the staff.

———

Jisoo is having a lot of fun. She's having a race with Bobby and of course, her beloved Mino.

"I got here first!" Jisoo shouted to the staff so that the staff will let Jisoo play first.

Of course, Mino and Bobby can outrun her, but they decided not to. They can't ruin the fun of the girl who's smiling from ear to ear. It's not like Mino likes Jisoo, but he sees Jisoo as a family. He also does to the other girls. He has no love interest for now, to be honest.

"Okay. So you have to hit this ball using this hammer. If you reach 500, you get 5 points. 400-450, you get 4 points. 300-350, you get 3 points. And if you get lower than 300, you lose 3 points." The staff explained.

"This is so disadvantageous for me!" Jisoo pouted but she still hit the ball. She got 3 points. The staff gave her the stickers and told her the way to the next station.

Mino got 5 points while Bobby only got 4 points. They ran to the next station but slowed down when they saw the next station.

It was the space shuttle. It's a small roller coaster ride but it goes upside down.

"I can't do this." The both of them said. Mino remembered the time when they rode the roller coaster on Winner TV. It was fun. He laughed when he remembered Nam Taehyun who didn't ride the roller coaster.

"Oppa! I'm scared!" Jisoo said to the two guys.

"We're scared too." The both of them said. 

In the end, they chose not to ride the space shuttle. The staff gave them red stickers, indicating the points they lost. They didn't care because nothing much really happened since that all of them got the same number of red stickers.

"Let's just run faster to the entrance. We might be the only members left!" Jisoo shouted and ran fast. Bobby and Mino followed her.

Jisoo and Bobby were shocked when they saw Jinhwan hugging Mino.

"What is Jinhwan oppa doing?" Jisoo asked.

"Probably helping me." Bobby said. 

He's probably helping me to have a solo moment with Jisoo. Bobby thought.

"Help you in what?" Jisoo asked. Now they're fast walking instead of running.

"We're on the same group. He probably thinks that we're just going on our second station that's why he's slowing Mino hyung down." Bobby explained.

"I see. Oh, if Jinhwan oppa is still there, then we're not the only ones left right?" Jisoo asked.

"Oh, yeah. Probably." Bobby answered.

"Then let's just have a race to the entrance. The loser gets to treat the winner!" Jisoo said and ran as fast as she can.

Bobby can only smile watching the adorable girl run away. Before losing the girl into his sight, Bobby ran towards her.

———

Jennie, Hanbin and Donghyuk were running together to go to the Log Jam. It's not that they wanted to go together, but they just have common sense that's why they are not getting lost.

As soon as they got there, they asked what the challenge is.

"The challenge is to ride the log jam without raincoats." The producer said.

"That's it?" Donghyuk asked, disbelieving.

"Yes." The producer answered.

"Then let's go!" Donghyuk said and they ran to the ride.

They sat in the first row, as the staff required. Jennie sat in the middle of Donghyuk and Hanbin.

After the ride finished, they were all soaked.

They went to the next station, running and shivering.

"For sure many fans would be mad again at our sajangnim." Hanbin said.

"Waeyo?" Jennie and Donghyuk asked.

"They'll probably say that YG is making us sick again." Hanbin said.

"Well he really is." Jennie said and they all laughed.

"Please cut this out." Jennie pleaded the cameraman and they laughed again. 

They got to the next station fast.

"What's the challenge?" They asked.

"The challenge is not to enter this drying machine which will dry you and your clothes." The producer said 

"Okay then give us the stickers now." Jennie said.

"No. Jennie-ssi, you should dry yourself. I'll take your deduction." Hanbin said making Jennie shocked  and happy.

Jennie is really happy that Hanbin is caring for her and is protecting her.

"I'll take one deduction and Hanbin take two." Donghyuk said.

"Thank you for caring but, how about we just all go in? I mean if we all get a deduction of 3 points, then we'll all have 2 points. Our points are still ties so there's no much difference." Jennie suggested.

"Oh, she's right." Donghyuk said, shocked.

They all used the drying machine. After drying, they really felt tired so they just walked their way to the entrance which is not really that far.

"I can see them now. I'll go ahead." Donghyuk said and ran to his group.

"Shall we go too?" Hanbin asked Jennie. He's a gentleman so he won't leave Jennie alone.

"Wait a minute." Jennie said.

"Can you leave us alone for a moment?" Jennie asked the cameraman politely. 

"Huh? Uhm, sure." The cameraman said when he realized they're gonna talk about something personal.

"Do you wanna talk about something?" Hanbin asked.

"Well yeah." Jennie said and shrugged. She breathed deeply.

"Do you still like Hayi?" Jennie asked. Hanbin stopped from walking so Jennie did too. Hanbin blankly looked at the air and thought for a moment.

Hanbin looked at Jennie. To his surprise, looking at Jennie actually gave him an answer. 

"I... I don't think so." Hanbin said while looking at Jennie's eyes. Jennie almost smiled when she heard the answer, but she decided not to.

"Then... Do you like someone else?" Jennie asked.

Hanbin looked at Jennie's eyes and bit his lips then nodded.

"I do." Hanbin said, staring at Jennie's eyes.

Hanbin looked away and started walking. Jennie smiled.

I'm pretty sure Hanbin moved his face closer to mine, I'm pretty sure he tried to kiss me. Jennie thought.

 

 

 

 

————
YAYYYY! That's the end of #KimHanbinDay 2 chapter update special!

Also, I'm sorry for having to much grammatical and typographical errors. I'll fix them next time an probably after I finish this book. Sorry if the story is really slow. I really don't like the type of story that you just met and you date already. Sorryyyy