[Side Story] Shopping and Groceries

Yah, Kim Jinhwan! kjh x lisa

Note: the only manager of iKON I know is Baymax nim and I'm not sure if they have other managers and who they are. As for Blackpink, I only know their manager who has media exposures too but I don't know her name so let's just stick with manager eonnie.

Oh, did you read the foreword? If not, then please stop here and read it lol 

Jisoo's Point of View

"Chaeyoung. I'm bored. Shall we go shopping?" I asked Rosé.

"Sure. Then let's buy groceries too." Rosé said and stood up to fix herself. I did the same and went to our manager eonnie.

"Eonnie. Can we go shopping and buy grocery today?" I did aegyo so that she'll say yes.

"You can't, I have to go with Lisa today at her photoshoot. She can't go there alone. Let's just buy grocery some other time." She said.

"We can manage it by ourselves." Chaeyoung said.

"Aniyo." She said with authority.

"We'll wear wigs! Can you reconsider?" I suggested.

"Fine." She finally said.

"Yey! Thanks eonnie!" We said and kissed her on the cheeks.

"Aish. Just go and wear your wigs! Don't forget to wear caps and mask alright?" She reminded us.

"Araseo!" We said and went to our rooms and wear our wigs. It's really hot but we'll remove it once we got into a little private place.

"Use our van. We'll just take a cab." Eonnie said.

"Araseo. Kamsahamnida eonni." We said and went out. We called our driver and he drove us to the mall. Of course, he came with us inside the mall too. We need someone to protect us too.

"Should we shop first before buying grocery or vise versa?" Chaeyoung asked me.

"We should shop first. We're not gonna be shopping a lot, anyways." I answered.

"Should we use the company's card or our own cards?" Chaeyoung asked us.

"Jinjja. You're such a newbie at this." I stopped and faced Rosé. 

"We're going to use the company card then we're just going to say that we need more clothes because we already wore most of our clothes in public and we can't use them again because they'll notice us even with our disguises. Jennie and I always do that." I explained.

"Oh? Would they believe? I mean many companies sponsor us clothes." She insisted.

"Well YG loves us he'll probably just let it pass." I said and we continued walking.

"He'll probably give us a long hiatus like iKON and Winner too." Chaeyoung said as we enter a store.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well we all know about the new survival show he's plotting. He'll probably let that group debut first before we get to have our comeback. And that'll be like Winner oppas. Then we'll be like iKON oppas, having a tour somewhere for a year, then have our comeback. Or probably give Jen a solo album. We never know." She said.

"Eh? How did make that theory up?" I asked her.

"Jennie and I talked about it. You know Jennie." She said.

"Oh, I see. Do you think this will look good on me?" I said and grabbed a white crop top with the brand name printed on it.

"Look for something without the brand name on it. We're not even endorsing this brand." She said.

"But Jennie's not even endorsing Gucci but she wears it all the time." I whined.

"Just go look for something else." She said while laughing.

"Then look for something that'll suit me." I pouted at Rosé.

"Just say look for something that'll attract Mino oppa. " She said.

"Yah!" I hit her arm lightly.

"You're obviously shopping because of him." She said.

"Fine. I give up. Yeah, you're right. But shut up, people might here us." I said.

"They won't recognize us." She said.

"Okay. I'll go look for something that'll make Yunhyeong-ssi find you attractive." I said and before she could hit me, I walked away.

Well I really like Mino oppa. He's so attractive and my heart just pounds whenever I see him, especially when he's performing on stage.

As for Chaeyoung, she really likes Yunhyeong-ssi. She even got jealous at me when people started shipping me with Yunhyeong-ssi because of the smart CF! I don't know how it started but we saw her phone and saw many photos of Yunhyeong ssi there. We insulted her a lot until she admitted that she likes him. And gosh, if you only knew how much she fangirled yesterday. I think Yunhyeong ssi likes her too. It's quite obvious.

Junhoe's Point of View

"Uri sarangeun buljangnan!" I sang on the van.

"Jinjja you're so noisy!" Yunhyeong hyung scolded me.

"What do you expect." Donghyuk said while laughing.

"And he keeps on singing Rosé noona's parts." Chanwoo said.

"Hey, I'm not." I said, accidentally sounding too defensive.

"You're too defensive!" Donghyuk said with a natural aegyo. The type of aegyo that even if he doesn't put too much effort, it's still cute. Unlike Jinhwan hyung who makes too much effort being cute.

"You're too defensive!" I mimicked him. Donghyuk's really the target for bullying here in iKON.

"Jinjja." He whined. I just laughed.

"Joha~" I sang blackpink's boombayah, I only sang one lyric and they already reacted.

"He's singing Rosé noona's part again!!" Chanwoo whined.

"Yah that can be Jisoo noona's line too, kid." I said.

"I didn't mean to but when I passed by you, I saw your phone's screen and saw that you're listening for Rosé-ssi's singing compilation on YouTube." Yunhyeong hyung said.

"Aish. My reputation is destroyed." I whispered.

"It's fine. Many people ship you online." Our manager hyung suddenly said.

"Jinjja? What are they saying?" I asked, obviously curious.

"Well they love your voices and your reaction on Rosé's voice in the fantastic duo." Baymax hyung explained.

"Jinjja? I should check the social media more often." I mumbled. Not long after, we already arrived in the mall.

We went to the grocery section.

"Hyung, how many days are we staying in our dorms?" Yunhyeong hyung asked our manager.

"Let me check. You'll be filming on Saturday onwards for your new mv so you'll be staying in your dorm for three days. However you have 2 schedules on Wednesday, 1 on Thursday and another 1 on Friday so the approximate meals you'll be cooking is 3 breakfasts and 3 dinners." Baymax hyung said.

"Thanks, hyung!" Yunhyeong said.

"Woah, is it always like this?" I asked. It was my first time joining them buy groceries (except for the one on konic TV) and Yunhyeong always goes with either Chanwoo or Donghyuk.

"Yep." Chanwoo said with a shrug.

"I want this one." Chanwoo said and picked up three boxes of peppero.

"You can't buy unnecessary things using the company card!" Donghyuk said.

"Don't worry hyung, Yunhyeong hyung told me that he'll treat me if I win on Overwatch using his account and well, I did. Oh and since that Yunhyeong hyung will pay this, let's also buy one for Donghyuk hyung and June hyung." Satanwoo said and added two more boxes of peppero in the cart.

"Yah! Jung Chanwoo!" Yunhyeong said but was not able to do anything, anyway.

"Ohmygosh!" A girl screamed and suddenly, I felt something hit my back.

Oops, did I say something?  I meant someone.

"I'm so sorry ahjussi— oh, June oppa?" A girl with a short blond hair said. She was wearing a cap and mask.

. I should've worn a cap! I can't believe people still notice me with a mask. And it's a Tuesday, a work day and school day! This girl should go to work or scho— my thought got interrupted when Yunhyeong hyung talked.

"Rosé-ssi?" Yunhyeong asked.

"Oh, how did you know?" Another girl spoke beside her. She has a black long hair which is really straight. Who are these people? 

"Jisoo noona?" Donghyuk asked eagerly.

"Ne!" She said and carefully removed her face mask, revealing Jisoo noona's face.

"Jinjja, Junhoe hyung. You're being oblivious again. Their voice is really familiar." Chanwoo said and placed an arm around my shoulders.

"Oh, I see." I said after a while.

Wait...

Rosé  bumped into me? 

"Why are you two alone? Don't you know it's dangerous for idols like you, to go out alone even if you have disguises?" Baymax hyung asked.

"Our driver oppa is with us but he went back to the car to place the things we shopped." Jisoo explained.

"I see. Wanna join us while you're waiting for him?" Baymax hyung offered.

"Can we?" Rosé asked along with Jisoo's "Sure!"

"What are you going to buy?" I finally dared to speak.

"Oh, our manager and members gave us a list of what we should buy." Rosé said and showed us a list.

Damn, I never knew buying grocery would make me this happy.

 


10-15-17