Chapter 11

Yah, Kim Jinhwan! kjh x lisa

I wanna see your smile today, Lalisa :)

Lisa smiled as she read the note on the bouquet of lilies. It was found outside their door.

Blackpink, iKON and Winner will have a practice for their concert starting from 9am, so Jinhwan and Lisa decided that they'll eat breakfast together and go to the building together.

"You're dressed well again today. Have a date with Jinhwan oppa?" Jennie asked.

"Yeah. Do I look pretty??" Lisa asked. Jisoo stopped walking and looked at her.

"Of course, no." Jisoo said and continued walking.

"You like him too, right? Why don't you just answer him? It's been a month since you guys have been dating." Rosé said.

Lisa just smiled.

Suddenly, they heard knocks from the door.

"Here comes your lover boy." Rosé said and just continued stretching.

Lisa went to the door but before she can open it, Jisoo opened the door.

"Nyeong - an! Omo!" Jisoo greeted but immediately closed the door again.

"Wae? Wae?" Lisa asked.

"Jennie! Hurry up and wash your face, Chaeyoung! Stop stretching. iKON is here!" Jisoo whispered loudly (what?)

"Jinjja?" They all said and fixed themselves.

Lisa opened the door.

"Hello~" Lisa greeted them. Jisoo's right. All of them are here.

"Good morning!" Jinhwan greeted her and gave her a bouquet of roses.

"You already gave me a bouquet of lilies a while ago. Why did you give me another one?" Lisa asked.

"What? Throw that one away. I didn't give those." Jinhwan said. Lisa just nodded and took the bouquet.

"Why are you all here?" Lisa asked.

"We want to invite the other girls for breakfast too. But on a different place, of course." Hanbin said.

"We'll gladly come with you!" Jisoo shouted. They laughed.

"Well then, we'll go ahead now." Jinhwan said and took the hand of Lisa.

"Where are we gonna go today?" Lisa asked. 

Jinhwan opened the door of the car for her then Lisa sat inside. Jinhwan sat on the driver's seat. YG gave iKON another car because of their successful tour in Japan :D

"We're gonna go to a condominium unit I recently bought. I'll cook for you." Jinhwan said.

"Jinjja? What will you cook for me?" Lisa asked.

"Just a normal breakfast, but I'll make it with love so it's extra sweeter." Jinhwan glanced at Lisa and winked. Lisa just laughed.

"I even asked Yunhyeong to teach me how to make perfect pancakes! I'm gonna make my own batter. A special food for a special girl." Jinhwan said. For a month, Jinhwan learned how to throw punchlines at Lisa. Lisa smiled at him. 

"Why are you looking at me?" Jinhwan asked and glanced at Lisa.

"You're so sweet." Lisa said.

"I know. Are you falling for me now?" Jinhwan joked.

"Yeah." Lisa whispered and looked away. Jinhwan was caught off guard. He didn't expect that answer.

"Can you repeat what you said?" Jinhwan asked. It was a nice timing that the stop light turned red.

"I didn't say anything." Lisa said with an innocent look on her face.

"No, I clearly heard it." Jinhwan said.

"You heard it already, why would I bother repeating it?"

Jinhwan moved closer to kiss Lisa's cheeks, but...

His seatbelt stopped him.

"Aish." Jinhwan groaned. The stoplight turned green and Jinhwan continued driving.

Lisa on the side was laughing silently.

"Stop laughing!" Jinhwan scolded her.

Never in his life did he ever felt this embarrassed.

----

"Where are we gonna eat then?" Jisoo asked. The two girls are still taking a bath, Jisoo already fixed herself a while ago.

"Where do you want to eat?" Bobby asked.

"Personally I just want to eat at the YG cafeteria so that we won't be late or something." Jisoo said.

Also because Mino oppa might be there.  Jisoo thought and laughed on her mind.

"It's just 7am. But you're right." Hanbin said.

"Of course, I'm smart." Jisoo said playfully.

After a while, Rosé finally went out. She found the boys and Jisoo balancing water bottles on their shoulders. 

"Oh! You're finally done! It's so hard to entertain them alone." Jisoo said.

"I haven't even dried my hair! Did you see my hair blower?" Rosé asked. She's avoiding looking at Yunhyeong as such as possible because she knows, just one look at him can make her fall again. 

"Oh, yeah. It's in my room. Mine is broken so I used yours." Jisoo said with an innocent smile.

"Aish. I'll be back fast, oppas." Rosé went to her room.

Her wet hair made her look ten times hotter.  Junhoe thought. He shook his head for the malicious thought.

What the , Koo Junhoe? Since when did you start thinking like that?  He asked himself.

"Why are you shaking your head, hyung? You look crazy." Chanwoo aka Satanwoo told him.

"Aish!" Junhoe faked a punch on him. The others laughed.

Chanwoo is doing well now. After seeing Lisa and Jinhwan countless times together, he got used to it. He was hurt before but not anymore. But he'll admit, he still sometimes gets jealous at Jinhwan.

Yunhyeong... He still loves Rosé. But he saw Junhoe and Rosé talking a few times, and that gave him more reason to move on from Rosé.

Jennie and Rosé finally went out of their rooms.

"Jennie ssi, aren't you a little bit overdressed?" Jisoo insulted her. Jennie wore her usual outfit, a crop top and a pants that would match it, but she indeed wore too much accessories.

"What do you mean, these are my usual clothes." Jennie said, trying to act innocent. But she really wore additional accessories, she even added a little bit of make up besides BB cream.

"She's still pretty." Hanbin said innocently.

Jennie stopped herself from smiling, but it was useless. She still smiled in the end.

"Thanks." Jennie just said.

"So where are we going to eat?" Rosé asked.

"I suggested the YG cafeteria so that we won't be late." Jisoo said.

"Aish, I dressed up like this and we're may going to our company building?" Jennie complained.

"She just wanna see..." Rosé didn't continue but she's still teasing Jisoo.

"Who?" Bobby asked, he smirked.

"Mino oppa." Rosé said. Jisoo scolded her.

"Mino oppa has a huge debt on Jisoo." Rosé added up immediately.

"That's a secret, keep quiet. Mino oppa will be embarrassed if people knew he has a debt on me." Jisoo excused.

"How about you? Yunhyeong-ssi and you fought right? Do you guys wanna talk or should we go ahead now?" Jisoo smiled at Rosé as a revenge.

It was silent.

"Let's go." Jennie said and pulled Rosé and Jisoo. The rest stood up.

"What was that about, eonnie?!" Rosé whispered.

"Well why did you mention Mino oppa?" Jisoo whispered back.

"I was wrong, I know, I'm sorry okay!"

"Then I'm sorry too. It won't happen again." Jisoo whispered and smiled. Rosé just rolled her eyes. That's how their fights usually end.

----

"Wear this." Jinhwan said and placed a cap on Lisa's head and a face mask.

"Kamsahamnida." Lisa thanked him. Jinhwan wore a cap and a mask too.

Jinhwan went out and opened the door for Lisa. They went inside and rode the elevator. There were only a few people walking around since that it's a time where people are either eating breakfast or gone for work.

Jinhwan pressed the eighth floor.

They went outside the elevator and entered his unit.

"Woah."  Lisa said I awe as they enter.

"Like it?" Jinhwan asked.

"Yeah." Lisa said and sat on the couch and removed her disguise. Jinhwan did the same.

"I'll just cook our breakfast. You can roam around if you want." Jinhwan said and kissed Lisa's cheeks before going to the kitchen.

"Yah! Kim Jinhwan!" Lisa scolded him but he's already in the kitchen.

Lisa roamed around the unit. She liked the interior design. It's well arranged and everything's clean. She then stopped in front of a room.

"Oppa! Can I enter the rooms?" Lisa shouted.

"Yeah!" Jinhwan shouted back. Lisa laughed at how cute his shout was.

Lisa twisted the door knob and entered. The room is really manly. The colors were mostly black and white. White walls, black sheets, white pillows and black cabinet.

She then went to the bathroom. She hesitated at first but she still entered.

This time, it was white and blue themed. White walls and blue tiles.

She went to the next room. fell in awe. She checked the bathroom and went out soon.

She peeked at the kitchen. Jinhwan was sweating a lot. She took out her handkerchief and went to him to wipe his sweat.

"You look like a wife caring for his husband." Jinhwan said as he continued cooking.

Lisa hit his arm.

"I'm almost done. You can wait there now." Jinhwan looked at Lisa and smiled.

"Okay." Lisa said and went out. She went to the balcony.

Lisa took a deep breathe as the wind blew to her face. The air wasn't really fresh because of the smoke from the cars but it felt refreshing.

She can see the YG building and their dorm from there. It was a good place since that it's near to the company.

The wind blew one more time and Lisa spread her arms wide, feeling the air.

Suddenly, she felt arms wrap around her waist.

"Omo!" Lisa held her chest in shock.

"Do you like the unit?" Jinhwan asked as he placed his chin on Lisa's shoulder.

"Yeah. Why is the guest room so girly though? What if a man stayed in your unit, do you think he'll like to use that room? Even the toiletries are for women." Lisa complained.

"What? That's not a guest room, that's for you." Jinhwan said.

"What?! Are you serious?" Lisa asked in shock and looked at Jinhwan.

"Yeah. Did you like it? The colors are pastel pink and black for Blackpink. I thought you'll get it immediately." Jinhwan said.

"What? I haven't even answered you yet." Lisa said. Jinhwan removed his arms from Lisa's waist and twisted Lisa around.

"Yet.  It means you have a plan to answer me. But it's fine if you don't. Let's just say that this is my way of showing you how much I love you." Jinhwan said as he held her cheeks.

"Your parents are so lucky to have a sweet child like you. Did they made you out of sugar?" Lisa sincerely said.

"I know right. Speaking of parents, do you wanna meet them soon?" Jinhwan asked.

"The right time for that will come. For now, let's just eat. I'm starving." Lisa said. Jinhwan nodded and led her to the table in the balcony.

Jinhwan pulled the chair for Lisa.

"I don't know what sauce you prefer so I just bought Maple, chocolate and strawberry syrup. I also bought whipped cream and strawberries." Jinhwan said and pointed.

"Why did you buy a lot? You're still staying at your dorm right?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah. Don't worry I mostly bought foods with long expiration dates." Jinhwan explained.

"I see." Lisa said and started putting maple syrup on her pancakes.

"I prefer maple syrup because I like the— omo!" Lisa stopped talking when she saw that Jinhwan is taking pictures of her.

"Why didn't you inform me that you're taking pictures, I should've posed aesthetically." Lisa scolded Jinhwan. Jinhwan just laughed. They took a few photos together and individually before finally eating.

"It's 8 am already. Time really flies so fast. How long would it take for us to go to the YG building?" Lisa asked and ate a strawberry which she dipped in chocolate syrup.

"It's just about 15 minutes. Take your time in eating." Jinhwan said.

"Oh, okay. Can I taste your pancake?" Lisa asked.

Jinhwan didn't answer but he sliced a portion and lifted it in front Lisa's mouth.

"Kim Jinhwan, I'm not a baby anymore. I can eat by myself." Lisa said. Lisa calls him by his full name when she's scolding him. Jinhwan doesn't even complain, in fact, he likes it.

"But you're my baby. Hurry up my arm is tired now." Jinhwan said and pouted.

"Aish." Lisa said and ate the pancake. Jinhwan smiled cutely, with eyes closed.

"Stop being so cute!" Lisa scolded him again.

"You think I'm cute?" Jinhwan said and did another aegyo.

"You're not!" Lisa said and continued eating.

"You go from yes to no. You're so confusing. You show me that you like me but you still aren't answering me. Why are you like this, Lalisa Manoban?" Jinhwan said and sighed but still smiling.

Lisa placed down her utensils and smiled slightly at Jinhwan.

"The right time will come for that, oppa. You'll wait for that time, right?" Lisa asked.

"Of course, I will." Jinhwan answered.

"You always put a lot of efforts on me. Next time, I'll be the one to plan our date." Lisa said

And who knows, that may be the right time you've been waiting for.  


-----end of chapter 11

I'm sorry, I didn't proofread this one so there might be some errors.