Chapter 14

Yah, Kim Jinhwan! kjh x lisa

"Girls, I have a problem." Jisoo announced with a low tone and serious face.

"I have a problem too." Rosé whined and facepalmed. 

"What? I have good news. What happened to the two of you?" Jennie asked.

"I don't have any news. Let's start with the good news first then to the problems." Lisa said.

"Uh– no, I'll just say it some other time. I can't say it when the others are gloomy." Jennie said.

"No! Say it now. We're listening." Jisoo said and smiled. Rosé did the same.

"Araseo..." Jennie paused as she breathed in and out deeply to calm herself down.

"Hanbin is now courting me."

"Jinjja?! How did that happen?" The others asked.

"Well I admitted that I got jealous at Hayi then he admitted that he got jealous at Jinhwan oppa too, then we confessed to each other." Jennie said and tortured the pillow because of the happiness she's feeling.

"You lucky girls!" Jisoo threw a small pillow to Jennie and Lisa which they dodged. They laughed a bit.

"Let's celebrate later for Jennie's success. She said she'll treat us later." Lisa said and laughed.

"I didn't say anything like that!"

"So what are your problems?" Lisa asked Jisoo and Rosé, ignoring Jennie.

"It's about Mino oppa. My heart is cheating on him." Jisoo started.

"How?"

"There's this person.... He kissed me! On the lips! I was supposed to be mad at him– no, I was mad at him but a part of me somehow wanted it too. I don't know anymore!" Jisoo whined.

"Who's the guy?" The others asked, shocked.

"His first two initials are the same as mine, KJ." 

"Koo Junhoe?!" -Rosé

"Kim Jinhwan?!" - Lisa

"Kim Jinwoo?!" -Jennie

"Yah! None of the above! All wrong!" Jisoo shouted not too loudly.

"Omo, omo! Kim Jiwon?" Jennie asked and Jisoo couldn't do anything but facepalm and nod.

"Consider yourself lucky, a Kim Jiwon kissed you." Lisa said.

"What do you mean lucky? He's almost a year younger than me!"

"Yah, age doesn't matter. I'm also a few months older than Hanbin but it doesn't matter. What matters is that you both love each other." Jennie said.

"I don't love Bobby."

"You're gonna get there too, but let's go to Chaeyoung's problem first." Jennie said and looked at Rosé.

"My problem is the same as Jisoo. But it's about Junhoe-ssi." Rosé started.

"He kissed you too?!" 

"No! I mean– yeah? He kissed me on the forehead. But that's not it! He saw me crying because of Yunhyeong oppa and please don't ask why I cried–" Rosé said when the others were about to throw questions.

"Then... Then he said that he's gonna date me, and that I have no other choice. And... He kissed me on the forehead. I just can't help but smile at his absurdity!"

Jennie and Lisa just smirked.

"You guys are gonna fall in love for them soon. Trust us."

-----

"Everything's ready. The cake is the only thing not yet finished. You still need to write on it." Kylie said and handed Lisa the icing. Blackpink and iKON are all here, except Jinhwan, of course.

"Thanks, Kylie." Lisa said and took the icing. She wrote the word Yes and smiled.

"Oh... Is this for...?" Kylie asked. Even if she didn't finish her sentence, Lisa understood and nodded.

"Oh, I see. Congrats Lisa! Then, we'll go now like what you said. Just call me if you need something." Kylie said.

"Thanks a lot, Kylie." Lisa said one last time and Kylie and the staffs packed up and left.

Lisa instructed Kylie and the staffs to leave the rest to them after fixing the place and cooking the food.

Not long after, Jinhwan entered the restaurant. He looked around as he stepped in but as soon as the doors closed, all the lights turned off. Yunhyeong was the one behind it.

"What the?" Jinhwan said, trying to touch things as he was about to step but even before his foot can touch the ground, a shout was heard.

"Yah, Kim Jinhwan!" Lisa's voice echoed through the room and as she shouted, a trail of fairy lights glowed up and lit the path towards Lisa who's holding the cake.

"Nado... Nado saranghae!" Lisa shouted with a smile.

Jinhwan laughed, both in disbelief and overjoy. He slowly walked toward Lisa. Lisa placed the cake on the table beside her.

"Jeongmal Saranghaeyo!" She screamed again and Jinhwan fastened his pace.

"Saranghae, Kim Jinhwan!" She shouted and Jinhwan ran towards Lisa, hugging her as he pressed his lips onto hers. Cameras flashed as their managers captured the moment.

"Can I call you mine now?" Jinhwan asked after the short kiss, still hugging Lisa closely.

"I was always yours." Lisa said and laughed a bit.

"WOOH!!" The other members screamed an clapped as the lights .

"You guys were here all the time? Jinjja, this is so embarrassing." Jinhwan said as he wiped his sweat. Lisa helped him.

"Now off to church for the wedding!" Bobby teased, making the others laugh.

"Our maknae is now a grown up, I'm so proud." Jisoo said.

"Now seat, you two." Bobby, who was wearing a waiter's uniform, pulled Jinhwan's chair for him to seat, and Jisoo who was wearing a uniform too, pulled Lisa's chair.

They sat down and Jisoo and Bobby left. Lisa really planned that Jisoo and Bobby will be together, also the next couple who came to serve them.

Junhoe was walking with a tray of foods along with Rosé holding a bottle of champagne, both wearing uniforms too.

Junhoe placed the food on the table and Rosé poured in the wine.

"Thank you~" Lisa and Jinhwan said while smiling.

"I heard from Junhoe ssi that this is your favorite champagne, I hope you like it." Rosé said as she placed the glass down the table and lifted Lisa's glass so that she can fill it too.

"Yeah, it is. Thanks." Jinhwan answered.

After Junhoe and Rosé finished serving them, they both bowed, unsynchronized. Rosé slapped Junhoe's arm because of that when they walked away.

"They look so cute." Lisa commented while looking at them.

"But you look cuter." Jinhwan said making Lisa look at him.

"Stop trying to flatter me, it's working." Lisa said and covered her cheeks with her hands.

"I'm not trying to flatter you, I'm just saying the truth." Jinhwan said. 

"Araseo. Oppa. I have something to confess to you." Lisa said, making Jinhwan look at her.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Ever since before, I already have a crush on you, and the day I kissed you, on Bobby oppa's party, I was somehow sober that time, and I really wanted the kiss. Starting from that moment, I realized that I already like you. And as time goes on, my feelings slowly got deeper." Lisa said and looked away, feeling shy.

Jinhwan held her chin to make her look at him.

"I also have something to confess to you. I already liked you starting from that kiss, but then I didn't have the courage to confess, unlike the others, so I said that I find Jisoo the prettiest, but it was actually you." Jinhwan said making Lisa smile.

"I love you, Lalisa Manoban." Jinhwan said.

"I love you more, Jinhwan oppa." Lisa replied. Jinhwan smiled and held Lisa's cheeks, slowly leaning forward.

Jinhwan pressed his lips on Lisa's.

'We're really together now.' She thought and smiled on Jinhwan's lips.

----

"They're so sweet, aren't you jealous?" Hanbin said while staring at the couple.

"Why would I be jealous? I feel happy for them. Lisa loved her for the past one month and finally they are together now." Jennie said.

"We love each other already just be my girlfriend." Hanbin looked at her. Jennie looked at him too.

"We can't have the same anniversary as them. I'll answer you next week." Jennie said and walked away while laughing.

"Really?" Hanbin asked, shocked. "Wait up!" Hanbin followed Jennie who sat in a table. 

"You're seriously gonna answer me next week?" Hanbin asked again.

"I could answer you today but I don't want to share our anniversary with them so I'll answer you next week. Stop asking or I'll answer you next month!" Jennie warned the guy in front of him who's smiling like crazy.

"So we're basically together but not yet official?" Hanbin still asked.

"Yeah, you can say it like that." Jennie simply said and continued eating, trying her best not to smile.

Hanbin held Jennie's shoulders making Jennie look at her.

"I'm so happy. Jinjja." Hanbin said and smiled the widest smile he's ever done in his life. Jennie can't help but smile too.

"Let's just eat." Jennie said and fed Hanbin some food.

"Couples everywhere, jinjja this is making me bitter."  Jisoo said while glancing (glaring) from Jennie and Hanbin to Lisa and Jinhwan.

"I know right." Rosé beside her nodded with squinted eyes.

"We're dating already, Chaeyoung ssi. So we're somehow a couple now." Junhoe suddenly appeared beside her and placed his arm around Rose's shoulder.

"Yah! Don't feel so comfortable around me, we're not dating, okay? I never said yes to you, it was a one sided agreement, which really isn't an agreement at all." Rosé looked at Junhoe and pushed his arm away. She didn't even notice Jisoo who rolled her eyes and went away because of the other couple.

"It's because I never gave you the chance to say yes. I told you we're dating already, I like you okay? And I know that you'll fall for me too, maybe not now, but I know, soon." Junhoe said and smiled at Rosé. Rosé doesn't know why, but she really wanted to smile back, but decided not to.

"Jinjja. Where are you getting all that confidence?"

"From my gorgeous face and voice an everything? I seriously don't have any reason not to be confident." Junhoe said.

"Whatever." Rosé flipped her hair and walked away. Junhoe held her arm.

"I'm just kidding, I'm just trying to make you smile." Junhoe said honestly. Rosé was shocked with him, but she didn't show it.

"Then get me food, I'll wait here." Rosé said and smirked while sitting. Junhoe smiled widely.

"Araseo!" Junhoe said and left to get food. Rosé smiled.

He's cute.  Rosé thought.

-----

After leaving Rosé and Junhoe, Jisoo sat in Yunhyeong's table. Yunhyeong looked at her.

"Do you like her? You've been staring at her for quite a while now." Jisoo asked.

"No, I don't. I was just looking at Junhoe. It's my first time seeing him like somebody, or maybe, love somebody." Yunhyeong said and smiled at Jisoo.

"Really? I was quite sure you were staring at Chaeyoung. Well, guess I was wrong. Well it's fine that you don't like her. She's kinda getting over you, slowly. She said she's kinda attracted to Junhoe. And I can see the Junhoe-ssi has the confidence and determination to pursue her. Unlike you. Oops, I'm being a little too nosy and talkative." Jisoo said and Yunhyeong just listened to her.

"You don't understand it. I just want my dongsaeng to be happy, even if it means sacrifice. And it's worth it, seeing him smile like that." Yunhyeong said. Jisoo nodded.

"I see." She just replied. She was about to say something else when Yunhyeong talked first.

"I'll just get us some food." Yunhyeong said and stood up.

"Including me?" Jisoo asked.

"Yeah." Yunhyeong said and left.

"Thanks!" Jisoo said even if Yunhyeong was somehow far already.

She looked around her, looking at the three couples when her gaze stopped at one person.

Bobby.

She stared at him, at how he laughs as he jokes around Chanwoo and Donghyuk. Unknowingly, her heart beats faster.

She'd admit that somehow, Bobby always passes through her mind. And sometimes when she's sleeping, she dreams of the time when Bobby kissed her.

Suddenly, their gazes meet.

'God, can I ask for a sign? If he comes towards me, then I'll go for him. If not, then maybe I'll stick with my feelings for Mino oppa.'   Jisoo silently prayed.

But...

Bobby averted his gaze and just continued talking to Chanwoo and Donghyuk.

Jisoo sighed.

"Do you like him? You've been staring at him for quite a while now." Yunhyeong asked the same question Jisoo asked him a while ago. Jisoo didn't even see him sit there.

"No, I just thought of something and dazed off. I didn't realize that I was staring at him. Thanks for the food, anyway." Jisoo said an started eating.

"Do you at least find him attractive?" Yunhyeong insisted.

"Well, yeah. He's an idol, anyway. It's only normal for him to be attractive." 

"You should give up on Mino hyung. He said he just sees you a sister. Nothing more, nothing less." Yunhyeong said making Jisoo look at him.

"How did you...?" Jisoo couldn't finish her sentence.

"I just happened to know, the girls didn't tell me, trust me. I just found it out by myself. I also know about the kiss. Maybe you should try looking at Bobby. I know you know that he likes you, and I know that there's somehow a part of you that likes him too. Sorry I'm being a little too nosy and talkative." Yunhyeong said and smiled a little then just ate.

Jisoo thought about Yunhyeong's word all week long.


-----
Geez I know, it took me too long to update. But blame my school for giving me quizzes and exams for the whole week and I still got three exams on Monday. I'm not okay :D