Chapter 7

Yah, Kim Jinhwan! kjh x lisa

Chapter 7: Vacation Day 1

I'm jealous. I'm super jealous.

Jinhwan's POV

We arrived at the airport and we're boarding a private plane. All the staffs are already there, even Blackpink and Winner are there already. We're the only ones left.

"Jinjja, this is all because of you, Koo Junhoe." I blamed June. He woke up late that's why we're late.

"I'm sorry. But the plane's still not flying so it's alright." He said and smiled sheepishly. Aish.

We made a grand entrance to the plane. Not really grand but all eyes were on us. This is why I hate being late. Everyone's looking at you like saying finally  in a negative way.

Nothing much really happened on the plane. Blackpink was far from us and we were asleep for almost the whole ride.  Nothing much happened, except for one.

Chanwoo sat on the seat beside me, and I was sitting on the seat beside the window. Chanwoo happened to find a wallet on the floor while I was sleeping, so he opened the wallet and checked who the owner is. He saw my picture there and my cards. Chanwoo took my photo, but it just revealed another photo.

It was my photo with Lisa.

It was the one she posted on Instagram. I printed it and laminated it, it's precious, you know.

When I woke up, I saw Chanwoo smiling mischievously while holding my wallet.

"Hey, hyung. I found your wallet on the floor." He said.

"Give it to me!" I said and took my wallet immediately.

"Is there anything missing?" He asked. I checked the cash I have on my wallet, I think it's the same amount as I left it a while ago.

"Did you steal my money?" I asked.

"No. But something more important." As soon as Chanwoo said that, I started sweating. I checked on my pictures and looked up and Chanwoo, now holding the picture I laminated.

"Yah, Jung Chanwoo!" I scolded him. He gave it to me quickly, not wanting to make a scene on the plane and not wanting to wake up the other guys.

"How do you explain that, huh?" He asked. "Do you like her?"

"Aniyo." I said confidently.

"Yah hyung. You can't fool me we've been together for more than 2 years now. You're sweating too much and you're avoiding eye contact." Chanwoo said.

"I'm not." I said, now looking at his eyes confidently.

"Then why would you have a picture like that on your wallet, especially a laminated one? What if I wasn't the one who picked that up? Then it would have been an issue, right?" Chanwoo kept on saying things but I decided not to mind him, but I'm still listening to what he's saying, though.

"Oh, it somehow makes sense. You said you like a certain someone but she's three years younger than—" I stopped Chanwoo before he can say more.

"Yah! Fine! I admit! I like her, happy? Just keep quiet they might hear us." I ordered him.

"Woah. Jinjja, hyung. You're a grown man now, I'm so proud." Chanwoo said to me and patted my shoulders, obviously insulting me.

After eating and sleeping, we finally arrived in the Philippines. We went from the airport to the hotel.

The next day, we woke up about 8am to eat breakfast and to shower and do the other stuffs we needed to do. It was raining a while ago but the rain finally stopped. Now we can proceed with our schedule.

We have a photoshoot located in the famous Chocolate Hills of Bohol. I can imagine myself pronouncing that wrongly, even if I lived in the Philippines for like 7 months or so.

The ride to the venue is like 30 minutes and the three groups rode different cars, and another one for the crew. Half of our crew is already in the location and they already set up the equipments.

As we arrived on the venue, we were hurriedly fixed and our stylist added make up already. It was a hassle because the climate in the Philippines is really hot. We had no choice but to fan us, even if our hair gets messy. They decided that we should just go for a more natural look so they didn't fix our hair that much (since that it'll also be ruined by the fan)

We started the photoshoot. It was Winner's turn first. Then came us, then Blackpink.

After a few shots (which is actually a lot rather than few), it was Winner x iKON's turn, also known by fans as WinKon. It's really cute. iKON and Winner loves each other a lot so it turned out natural. Even Chanwoo, who is not part of WIN, is really close with them. It was cute, I'm feeling sentimental all of a sudden, seriously.

Speaking of sentimental, I suddenly remembered their former maknae. I feel like saying his name is a crime, even thinking about this feels like a crime. It makes me cry. Taehyun and I have been close too. I really miss him.

"Jinhwan-ssi! Why are you tearing up? Are you not happy?" The photographer/director (if that's what it's called) said, a little bit annoyed.

"I think a dust pricked my eyes." I said, suddenly regretting the word I used. Pricked,  Taehyun and Mino's song.

"Really? On both eyes?" The director said sarcastically.

"I'm sorry." I apologized and bowed.

"It's fine. We have enough shots already. Let's move on to Blackpink x Winner!" The director shouted.

"Hyung, what's wrong?" They asked me.

"Nothing, I just remembered something." I said and drank, finally feeling good.

"Oppa, are you okay?" Blackpink suddenly approached us, and what shocked me is that Lisa was the one who asked me. I saw Jennie on her side smirking and giving me a meaningful look.

"Oh, nothing. I'm fine. I just— nothing, really. You should proceed with the photoshoot now." I said.

"See you then." Jennie was the one to walk out. Jennie and I have been like real siblings now. The typical siblings who fights but still loves each other as fxxk. She's so like my sister.

Rosé and Jisoo also said goodbye and followed Jennie. Lisa was the last one to leave but before she did, she gave him a smile. It seemed meaningful, but I don't know what it meant.

It kept bugging me until one of my members asked me.

"Jinhwan hyung, what's the real reason why you cried a while ago? You can say to us what bothers you." Hanbin asked. 

As expected, he's always the first one to ask me what's wrong. Though I know that all of them cares for me. I really feel blessed to have them. Oh no, I'm getting sentimental again. But I'm not gonna cry anymore. I look stupid.

"I... I just miss Nam Taehyun. I don't know why I felt sentimental at that time but I just did and I suddenly remembered Namtae." I confessed and sighed. I sighed for being so weak.

"Oh, I understand. We all miss him." Hanbin said and the others agreed, including Chanwoo. I guess they were somehow close.

"Sorry for being so weak. I even affected our photoshoot." I said.

"It's fine. We took enough photos already. They're not gonna use all of them anyway." Bobby said. He rolled his eyes. Well, we almost rolled our eyes too. It was always like that.

"Yah what happened to the cheesy Jinhwan yesterday? The one screaming and shouting like crazy?" Junhoe asked.

"Yah, Koo Junhoe!" I shouted not too loud so the others won't be bothered.

They  were still insulting me (especially Chanwoo who's giving me meaningful looks) when they called us for the photoshoot with Blackpink. We stood up. I was on the back and Chanwoo was near me.

He suddenly slapped (is that the right term to use?) My and ran away. I tried chasing him but he was hiding beside the girls.

"So at first the girls are in front and the boys are in the back." The director said and we positioned ourselves to the place he wanted us to be at.

"Okay, so our next positions will be mixed up. So Jisoo you stay in between Bobby and Hanbin since that you two are close, then Donghyuk go beside Hanbin then Jennie. Jinhwan go beside Jennie, followed by Lisa, Chanwoo, Yunhyeong, Rosé then Junhoe. Did you get my jnstruction?" The director asked and we answered yes in chorus.

We went to our positions. But seriously, I'm tensed at how close Lisa is too me. She's too close it's suffocating me. I'm afraid that I'll ruin the photoshoot again, so I called the attention of the director by raisin my hand.

"Excuse me..." I said while raising my hand. The director looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Can Chanwoo and Lisa change places? I'm not really comfortable being surrounded by girls." I lied.

Chanwoo and Jennie looked at me in disbelief. They're probably thinking what's your problem, Kim Jinhwan? You already had the chance to be beside her but you let it slip away!

Then I looked at the others who are shocked too. I didn't dare to look at Lisa. I just... Can't.

The director agreed. Lisa and Chanwoo changed places. Chanwoo looked hesitant but I just smiled at him. I looked at Lisa. She didn't look at me.

I wonder what she's thinking of right now.

Lisa's POV 

What's his problem? Seriously. Yesterday he said that he wants to call me often so that we'll get to know each other better and be closer, so why is he avoiding me now?

I hate him. I hate how he gets comfortable with the other girls, especially with Jennie, but with me... HE'S FREAKING AVOIDING ME.

Does he think badly of me because of what I did when I was drunk, 3 months ago?

I sighed. I smiled, a fake one, for the photoshoot.

The day went on, nothing really happened much. The girls and I just stayed in our hotel rooms. They said that we'll be given a day to relax and tour the Philippines, so we decided to just stay in our hotel. I guess the other groups did that too.

When it was about noon, we went back to the chocolate hills for another photoshoot. The hills changed colors from green this morning to brown this noon.

It was beautiful. It was like Jinhwan oppa. He changes from time to time, and I hate it.

We did another photoshoot like before. And now the director said that we can choose where we want to be.

During our photoshoot with Winner, I went beside Seunghoon oppa, on the end of our line. During the photoshoot with iKON, I stayed beside Chanwoo again but on the other side was Bobby oppa.

When the photoshoot ended, we ate at a restaurant.

We tried their famous adobo  and sinigang. It was good. It's been a while since I ate rice so I ate a lot, not caring if I get fat or what ㅋㅋ 

We also ordered their giant sundae. It was giant so we just shared with each other. I was sitting beside Seungyoon oppa so we shared with each other. We didn't sit by group and we just sat wherever we want to. When I arrived, the only seats available was beside Jinhwan oppa and Seungyoon oppa. So I chose to sit beside Seungyoon oppa.

I looked around to see who the others are sharing their ice creams with. Jisoo is sharing with Hanbin oppa and Jiwon oppa. Yunhyeong oppa and Chanwoo oppa are sharing, then Rosé is sharing with Donghyuk oppa and Junhoe oppa. Mino oppa was sharing with Jinwoo oppa.

Jinhwan oppa, Jennie eonnie, and Seunghoon oppa are sharing their sundae. The managers and staffs are on another table as usual.

Seunghoon oppa has that look on his face like why am I third wheeling here?  Specially when Jinhwan oppa wiped the ice cream near Jennie eonnie's lips.

 


I'm jealous. I'm super jealous.