Chapter 2

Yah, Kim Jinhwan! kjh x lisa

Chapter 2 - I Remember

"I remember." 
She said and walked away.

Jinhwan's POV

"Kim Jiwon! Remove your underwear here!" Hanbin shouted when he saw Bobby's underwear lying on the floor. We already went back to Seoul and we already rested.

"Oh, sorry." Bobby said and took his underwear away while laughing.

"I guess everything's clean now." Hanbin said, relieved but not that much satisfied. But I can say that it's presentable now.

"I'll go buy our food for tomorrow now. Should we eat pasta and beef tomorrow?" Yunhyeong asked.

"Sounds good." I replied.

"You're obviously trying to impress Rosé." Chanwoo said.

"I'm not! Is there anything else you'd like to buy?" Yunhyeong asked.

"I'll come with you, hyung." Chanwoo said.

"I want choco cone please." Hanbin said.

"Yah hyung!" Chanwoo said and we all laughed.

"I'm serious here. Here's the money, buy me pringles too, the usual flavor." Hanbin said while trying to act serious and gave him enough money for his request.

"Anything else?" Yunhyeong asked.

"No, we're good." Donghyuk answered.

"Okay we'll go now." And the twin monsters left along with Baymax hyung.

"Hyungs, I think we should impress Blackpink tomorrow. Should we practice their dances?" June suggested.

"Oh, Donghyuk and I already mastered them." I said. Donghyuk agreed and we gave each other a high five.

"Then teach the three of us, especially Kim Hanbin." Bobby said. We're probably thinking of the time he danced Playing With Fire on Oppa Thinking. It was ridiculously embarrassing.

So we practiced their songs and dances too. The song is easy but the dance part is so hard since that it's a girl group's dance.

---

"Do I look good?" I asked Chanwoo, the guy nearest to me.

"Aniyo, when did you even look good?" He said and laughed. I smacked him lightly on the arm.

"Do I look good, June?" I asked the next person nearest to me now.

"Hm, yeah, you do. Only that I look better." He said while staring at his oh so self proclaimed perfect  body.

"Yunhyeong ssi! How's the food?" Bobby shouted since that Yunhyeong and our managers are in the kitchen.

"It's done!" Yunhyeong shouted and a few seconds after, he came outside the kitchen and went to his room so that he can fix himself.

"They're on the lobby now." Our manager said.

"Omg I need to calm down jinjja aish." Hanbin said while holding his chest again. I'm now getting the feeling that he really likes Kim Jennie or whoever member in Blackpink.

"Calm down bro." Bobby said and massaged Hanbin shoulders and Hanbin seems to have relaxed.

"Uri sarangeun buljangnan~" Donghyuk practiced his vocals and I joined him. It's not like we're gonna perform or something but we really want to leave a good impression.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang.

"Wait a minute!" Hanbin, our leader opened the door.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Blackpink imnida." Four angels greeted us.

"Hello, come in, come in." Hanbin invited them.

"Annyeong~" we greeted each other.

"Oh I smell carbonara." Rosé said and immediately became shy.

"Yeah, our chef here cooked pasta specially for you." Chanwoo said.

"Yah what are you talking about?!" Yunhyeong said, a bit annoyed.

"Sorry, our maknae really says weird things." I said. I remember that one vapp broadcast when he asked why I have a tissue roll on my bedside. Ugh.

"Our Lisa is older than Chanwoo-ssi, right?" Jennie asked.

"Ne, I'm just 20 years old." Chanwoo said politely, which he only did to us when we're still on Mix and Match.

"Uh, do you want to eat now?" Bobby asked.

"Oh, sure, can we?" Jennie answered him and laughed awkwardly. Her other members chuckled too.

"Of course. Our managers should join us too." Hanbin said.

"Aniyo, we'll go outside and eat. Just spend your time together here." Baymax nim suddenly said.

"Eh, waeyo?" We all (i guess) asked.

"Just because." He answered.

"Oh and remember not to post anything on social media first because it'll probably be an issue." Blackpink's manager said.

"Why?" Jisoo asked.

"This meeting is for you to be close, so that on your next meeting, you'll look naturally close" Their manager said.

"But why do we need to be close to each other? The real reason please." I asked. Well, YG sajangnim plots a lot so I'm not surprised anymore if he's planning something again.

"Aish, that's a secret for now. We're leaving now. Have fun okay?" Baymax hyung finally said.

"Araseo." We said and bid each other goodbye until they went out.

"So, I hope that this day won't be too awkward." Hanbin said AWKWARDLY.

"You're awkward right now." Junhoe  said.

"Aish let's just eat the food's getting cold." Hanbin said and walked to the kitchen and we all laughed.

Hanbin and Bobby sat on their usual chairs, Hanbin at the left end of the table and Bobby on his left. I thought we're going to sit on our usual seats so I sat on the chair on Hanbin's right side. However, my cruel members sat on one side only, leaving Blackpink sit beside me.

So the people sitting on the left side of Hanbin is Bobby, Chanwoo, Yunhyeong, Donghyuk and Ju-ne. The people on the right side of Hanbin is Me, Lisa, Jennie, Rosé and Jisoo. And that's the exact order of our seating arrangement.

We said our blessings and prayers.

"Go ahead girls. Taste our Song chef's dish." Bobby said.

"Can we?" Jennie asked like she did a while ago.

"Yeah, don't be shy." Hanbin said.

"Kamsahamnida." They said and placed some beef and pasta on their plates. After they took their food, We took ours too.

"Oh! It's so delicious!" Rosé said in satisfaction.

"I agree." Lisa said.

"Kamsahamnida." Yunhyeong said with a smile.

"Let's take group photo." Jisoo said while holding a phone in her hand. We adjusted our positions so we could all be seen.

"Oh, sorry I blocked you." Lisa said to me when she realized that she's blocking me.

"It's fine." I just said and adjusted again for the group picture.

"I'll just send it to you guys." Jisoo said and we ate again. No one dares to open up a topic.

"Aish jinja this is so awkward!" Donghyuk said and laughed. The girls chuckled too.

"Mentioning it makes it more awkward." Chanwoo said.

"Let's ask questions while eating." I suggested.

"What is the product of 12 and 13?" Chanwoo said suddenly

"Not that kind of questions!" Hanbin said. The girls laughed again so we just laughed too.

"So is there anything you want to ask us?" Bobby asked Blackpink.

"Who do you think is the prettiest among us?" Lisa asked, making us shocked.

"Rosé." June and Yunhyeong confidently said.

"WOAH~" all of us reacted the same.

"What a brave confession." Hanbin said.

"Ani that's not a confession, I'm just praising her." Junhoe said.

"Same." Yunhyeong said while laughing.

"Then I'll be honest but I think it's Lisa-ssi." Donghyuk said.

"Kamsahamnida." Lisa said shyly.

"All of you are beautiful but personally Jisoo-ssi looks the prettiest." Bobby confessed. We're all trying not to insult him because he'll probably get mad.

"Oh, kamsa~" Jisoo said quite shocked.

"How about you Kim Hanbin?" Bobby asked B.I

"Jennie-ssi." Hanbin said calmly. iKON laughed at him.

"Kamsahamnida oppa." Jennie said while laughing too.

"Lisa noona. She looks like a doll especially when smiling." Chanwoo said.

"Way to go Jung Chanwoo!" Bobby said and wrapped his one arm on Chanwoo's shoulder.

"Yah stop it hyung." Chanwoo said shyly.

"How about you Jinhwan hyung? You also didn't answer us yesterday." June said to me.

"Yesterday?" Jennie asked, curious.

"We also asked the same question to each other yesterday." Donghyuk answered.

My answer is really Lisa but...

"I personally like Jisoo-ssi." I answered.

"Jinjja?" Bobby asked me. I just nodded and laughed.

"How about you, girls. Who do you think is the most charming person in iKON?" Donghyuk asked them. We all looked at them, curious on what they're gonna answer.

"Should we answer? I mean there's only four of us and other members might not be chosen." Jennie asked us.

"Go ahead. I already accepted the fact that I'm ugly." Hanbin said.

"Same." Bobby agreed.

"Oh actually Hanbin-ssi is really charming, and he's also a great leader so that's plus points to his charisma." Jennie answered.

"That's our charisma leader B.I" Donghyuk said.

"Kamsahamnida, but I'm really ugly though." Hanbin said.

"No, you're not." The girls said.

"How about you, Jisoo-ssi, who do you think is the most charming member of iKON?" I asked because I know that Hanbin will keep on arguing that he's ugly but I ended up sounding curious about Jisoo's answer.

"You're too curious!" Yunhyeong said and laughed. The others laughed too.

"I'm not." I said to Yunhyeong.

"Well I think Chanwoo-ssi looks cute." Jisoo said.

"Jinjja? Thank you~." Chanwoo said, obviously being proud.

"Yah stop being too proud." Bobby said to Chanwoo. He must be jealous.

"Donghyuk-ssi is the most charming member for me, I love his dimples." Rosé said.

"Oh you think? Thank you~" Donghyuk smiled and showed his dimples.

"Personally I think Jinhwan oppa is the most handsome member. He'd probably be more charming if he was a little bit— oh never mind." Lisa said.

"Little bit what?" The others asked. I decided to look away because I know she's referring to my height.

"Ani, nothing really." She said while laughing. The others are laughing too because they probably know what Lisa's gonna say.

"But I love his heart shaped mole near his eye." Lisa said while pointing at my mole. She's too close!

Damn. My heart skipped a beat.

Soon, she moved away.

"Thanks." I just said and looked away.

"Are you shy?" Chanwoo asked while laughing.

"I'm not, what are you talking about?" I said and just ate.

We're now done eating.

"Let's play rock paper and scissors. The two losers will wash the dishes." Hanbin said.

"Oh no, you're not included." We said when the girls prepared their hands.

"No, we want to help too." Jennie said.

"If you insist then. Kai-bai-bo!" Hanbin said. (I'm sorry I don't know if kai bai bo is correct but let's just stick with it.)

"Kai-bai-bo!" He said again. Now the players left are me, Bobby, Donghyuk, Lisa and Jisoo.

"Kai-bai-bo!" Hanbin said again and now there are 2 losers.

Me and Lisa.

Damn it. This is so cliché. What are you thinking, fate?

"Are you sure, Lisa-ssi?" Donghyuk asked.

"Ne, I'm fine." Lisa said and smiled to assure them.

"Good luck hyung." Chanwoo insulted me and obviously made his plate dirtier than it was a while ago.

They went to the living room while Lisa and I stayed here.

"Just stay there, I can do this." I said while gathering the plates.

"But I can do it too." Lisa said and smiled at me while getting the glasses. The mocking type of smile.

"Lisa. Tell me, do you remember something?" I asked. Because her aura is really different from a while ago. Her aura right now is like she knows something dark about me.

"What do you mean?" She asked while washing the plates. I decided that I'll just be the one to dry the utensils.

"So you don't?" I asked, a little bit relieved.

"I didn't say anything like that." Lisa said, confusing me.

"You're mysterious." I just said and we just continued to work.

The others are singing songs. Aish, I want to join them.

After I dried the utensils, I placed them on theur proper places. Lisa is just watching me.

"Yah, Kim Jinhwan." Lisa called me. I stiffened when I recalled something. I looked at her and there goes her mocking smile again.

"I remember."

 

 

10-11-17