chapter 18

Yah, Kim Jinhwan! kjh x lisa

so i just learned from youth over flowers that winner may not drive cars and may not go to personal events unless given permission... lol the other groups may be the same but i'm not gonna change the story. this is a fanfiction after all. :) 

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"So what the hell happened?" Their CEO asked. As soon as they got inside the company building, they were immediately called up to the meeting room and Yang Hyun Suk was there.

YG was so mad. He almost fired their managers for not being responsible but the members begged him not to.

Winner, Blackpink and iKON stayed silent. They don't know the exact things that happened too.

"Nobody's gonna answer me?" YG said in a really dangerous voice.

"Kim Jinhwan." Hanbin called Jinhwan warningly, not even calling him hyung.

No one answered. YG sighed.

"Did you see the news already?" YG said again, trying to control his temper. Lisa and Jinhwan shook their head while the rest nodded.

YG took his phone out and slid it on the table, reaching the two of them who were seated together.

They looked at YG but YG just gestured them to read it so they hesitantly did.

'What a stupid title.'  Jinhwan thought.

iKON's Jinhwan and Winner's Seunghoon, fighting over Blackpink's Lisa? 

After the Young Generation Concert of Winner, iKON and Blackpink, they had a private party on a bar last Friday.

There were a few people who saw them and took pictures of them, there were pictures of Lee Seunghoon kissing Lisa and Kim Jinhwan punching Seunghoon. There were also pictures of B.I and Jennie, who just publicized their relationship, Jinwoo, Donghyuk and Chanwoo arriving at the scene.

No one got a video of it, no one heard the reason why they fought. The bar didn't give access to their CCTV footages. But is there a possibility that there's a love triangle going on between the young generation? 

'This is the stupidest article ever.' Jinhwan thought again.

They looked at YG but avoided his glance immediately.

"Now would you tell me what happened?" YG asked trying to control his temper.

"Hyung. Would you mind starting the story?" Jinhwan asked Seunghoon. He sighed.

"I was drunk and not on my right mind when I kissed Lisa." Seunghoon said. 

"Then?" YG asked, now looking at Jinhwan so that he'll continue the story.

"Then I saw it. I got angry and punched him." Jinhwan said.

"But why would you kiss her in the first place, Lee Seunghoon?"

"Because... Because I like her." Seunghoon confessed hesitantly. It was crushing his pride, but he deserved it. "But I didn't know they were together! If I did then I could've just stayed away from her." Seunghoon continued.

YG sighed before speaking again.

"All of you have a press con later, you know, about the Young Generation concert. They will probably ask about Jennie and Hanbin's relationship, and the scandal between the three of you. It's up to you how you explain it. I'm trusting you on this one. And if they asked if the two of you is in a relationship..." He looked at Jinhwan and Lisa then paused for a while to think.

"I'll let the two of you decide whether you publicize your relationship. Ask advice from your members and managers. Though I really recommend that you say no. But it's up to you, really. Now let's leave the three of them to talk. I want the three of you to be friends when you walk out of this room." YG said and left immediately, not even letting the kids to bid him goodbye.

The boys followed, leaving Seunghoon, Jinhwan and Lisa alone.

Seunghoon sighed before talking.

"Look, I'm sorry, I was really wrong, I know. I sincerely apologize. It was just the alcohol that made me do that."

Jinhwan looked at Lisa as if telling her 'it's up to you.'

"I understand that part. Just... Just don't repeat it. It was our fault that we didn't tell it earlier." Lisa said and looked at Jinhwan.

"If she's fine with it already, then I am too. Now that you know that we're together, I hope you move on from her, hyung." Jinhwan sincerely said and smiled. Seunghoon is still his hyung, after all. But he's still a little bit annoyed, but he just disregarded that annoyance and let it disappear.

They went out of the room after a few more talks. Now their only concern left is the scandal, how they are supposed to handle it.

-----

"Guess who's back? Winner! Annyeonghaseyo Winner imnida."

"Get ready? Showtime! Annyeonghaseyo cheoneun iKON imnida."

"Hana dul set, annyeonghaseyo Blackpink imnida!"

They greeted and sat down on their designated seats. 

Not long after, they started throwing questions about the concert, and they threw back answers genuinely.

"The article YG released yesterday, about the relationship of B.I and Jennie, can you confirm it?" A reporter asked.

"Yes, it's true." Both Jennie and Hanbin said. You can see from their faces that it's not fake, their smiles and laughter are so genuine.

"Since when?"

"Jennie, should we answer that one?" Hanbin asked. Of course, being a gentleman, he asks his girl first. He has this famous line lady first  after all.

"Yeah, why not? We started dating more than a month ago but I loved him for almost a year?" Jennie said shyly.

"Was that the same for you, B.I ssi?"

"Honestly, no. I only loved her for... 4 months? But I'll love her forever. I swear." Hanbin said and the other members teased them.

"The incident at the bar yesterday, would you please explain it?"

"I'm sorry but I don't think that it's related to the concert." A host said.

"No. It's fine. The last topic is not related to the concert too, anyway. And we need to clear the issue out." Jinhwan interrupted.

"I believe that it was my fault. I was drunk and all. I didn't know what I was doing." Seunghoon started. Jinhwan took the mic and the rest looked at him, waiting for his decision.

"I was drunk too, actually, almost all of us were. Then I saw the incident, I just got mad because I treat Blackpink as my younger sisters. Lisa and I are not dating." He said and everyone were shocked but didn't show it.

"But we sorted things out already. We talked this morning and we're good. We're a family and we have this bond, and we can't let one unintentional accident ruin it." Lisa then said.

After a few more questions, the press conference ended and they all went home.

Lisa and Jinhwan both agreed in keeping their relationship a secret. Why? They saw the comments on the scandal.

What the? Are they dating? No! That girl doesn't deserve Jinhwan oppa.

First Jennie and B.I, now Lisa and Jinhwan? I think they're dating for popularity only.

I thought at first that they'd make a cute couple, but Lisa is taller than Jinhwan? I don't find that cute.

Jinhwan punched Seunghoon oppa just because of Lisa? Now I hate those two.

Wow I actually ship Seunghoon and Lisa.

And more stuff. Jinhwan was afraid that they get more hate comments. Jinhwan once experienced depression, also Donghyuk. He is afraid that the hate comments might affect him again, and worse, might affect Lisa too. He was afraid that Lisa get hate comments. And also, it might even affect their groups. 

As soon as Jinhwan got into the van, he called Lisa.

"the subscriber cannot be reached, please try again".

Jinhwan stared at his phone for a few seconds and redialled her number.

"the subscriber cannot be---"

Jinhwan texted Lisa instead.

To: Lisa 🙈💕

How are you? Your phone cannot be reached...

He waited, but received no replies.

----

Lisa sighed.

"Lisa... Are you okay?" Jisoo, who was sitting next to her, asked.

"Yeah. I just kinda feel disappointed. Even if we both agreed on denying the rumor, I feel kinda hurt." Lisa admitted.

"Why didn't you say the truth, anyway?" Chaeyoung asked.

"He was concerned that maybe we receive more hate and he's afraid that it'll affect me and our groups. And people think that Blackpink and iKON is dating just to get more fame." Lisa said.

"That's... I saw that too, but we shouldn't really care about them... We've been receive hate for a long time already." Jisoo added.

"But iKON's part of it too. And incles, blinks, ikonics, they're fighting on the social media already." Lisa said.

"Why did you turn off your phone?" Jennie asked when Jinhwan texted her.

"I don't want him to hear me sound disappointed, I'll just say that my phone died." Lisa said.

"He asked me why you're not answering, I said your phone died." Jennie said.

"Thanks, eonnie." Lisa said and smiled but it really looked weak and the rest noticed.

"You should rest for a while. Don't worry we'll be quiet." Chaeyoung said.

"Thanks. I love you girls." Lisa said sincerely.

"We love you too, now go to sleep!"

"Alright..."

----

"It actually makes sense. A lot of people will think that we're just dating iKON because of fame." Chaeyoung said to Jisoo. Jisoo stared at the view from the balcony. It's already nighttime and the stars are barely visible.

"What do you mean we? It's just Lisa and Jennie who are officially in a relationship, and you and Junhoe who's dating." Jisoo said and drank her wine. It was a stress reliever.

"Come on eonnie. You guys have the same feelings, that's just the same as us. And Junhoe and I aren't officially dating." Chaeyoung hit Jisoo's arm.

"But you went out together last week?" Jisoo laughed and Chaeyoung laughed shyly too.

"I guess I won't tell it to him first, beside, Bobby just kissed me... I don't know if he really likes me." Jisoo said.

"Are you for real? It's obvious! Are you gonna confess to him or what?" 

"Maybe if he did, then okay, I'll confess too, but if not, then no. There's no need to rush my love life. I'm still young. How about you? When will you confess---"

"I'm not even sure if I like him so I have no plans in confessing." Chaeyoung cut Jisoo off.

"But you said after the concert..." Jisoo said and looked at Chaeyoung.

"I changed my mind. I don't want to risk it. It's all so fast, like I woke up realizing I don't like Yunhyeong oppa anymore then waking up the next day starting to like Junhoe. What if tomorrow I wake up realizing it was just an infatuation or a temporary feeling I felt just so I can move on from Yunhyeong oppa? I'll just end up hurting Junhoe." Chaeyoung said.

"Wow. That's probably the longest thing you said." Jisoo said and they both laughed. Soon, Chaeyoung's smile started to disappear while Jisoo's smile became a sad one.

They felt the cold air hit their faces, like the cold feeling in their hearts.

"Why are you so gloomy? We're still young, there's still a lot ahead us." Jisoo chuckled and pushed Chaeyoung lightly.

"You're the one being gloomy there!" Chaeyoung pushed Jisoo too.

"Come on, let's just focus on Blackpink." Jisoo said and they both went in the living room.

They saw Jennie talking on the phone.

"Take care of yourself, get lots of rest, seriously stop working for a while, I love you too, bye." Jennie said and ended the phone call but received another as soon as it ended.

"Oppa. Lisa is sleeping. She's tired." Jennie said before Jinhwan could even ask.

"Is she mad?" Jinhwan asked.

"No, she's just tired. I think it's better if you just call her tomorrow, we're here for Lisa if she needs us, but right now, I think she needs some rest and alone time." Jennie said.

"Okay. I'll hung up now. Bye, love you but not as much as I love Lisa." Jinhwan said and smiled.

"Okay. I don't love you anymore I just love Hanbin." Jennie laughed. "Just kidding. Love you too, oppa. I'm going to rest now. Take care." 

"Take care... Of Lisa. Bye!" Jinhwan said and ended the call.

Jennie sighed and looked at Lisa, who is not asleep and is sitting beside the other members.

"Stop browsing the social media and go to sleep now." Jennie said and took the phone from Lisa.

Lisa sighed and just went to her room. After a while, she really fell asleep.