Chapter 3

Yah, Kim Jinhwan! kjh x lisa

Chapter 3 - Sent

"You told me you owe me one, right?"

Jinhwan's POV

"Should we play spin the bottle?" Rosé asked. We're tired of singing already and we're suggesting stuffs to do.

"I like that." Bobby said.

"Same. Let's write the dares on a paper. Two for each person." Chanwoo said with an evil grin on his face. Aish, this kid. I wonder what kind of evil stuff is going on in his mind right now.

"Then how about for the truth?" Junhoe asked.

"The last person who spun the bottle will ask the question." DK said.

"Let's play this on the floor." I said and sat on the floor. The others followed. Donghyuk gave us papers where we'll write the dares.

"Alright put your dares here." Donghyuk said and passed us a glass bowl.

"Let the girls spin first." I said.

"I'll go first!" Lisa said and spun the bottle.

And the bottle stopped at...

Bobby.

"Truth or dare?" Lisa asked.

"I'm a man so dare." Bobby said and picked up a paper in the bowl. After opening the paper, Bobby looks dissatisfied.

"What does it say?" We asked.

Spin the bottle and kiss the cheek of the person whom the bottle pointed at.

"Ohhh nice one!" We all reacted. I think this one is from Satanwoo.

Bobby spun the bottle and the bottle pointed at...

Hanbin.

I'm sure that Bobby's annoyed right now. Because the bottle almost pointed at Jisoo but it continued spinning until it pointed at Hanbin.

Bobby kissed Hanbin's cheeks and we all took photos of them. Hanbin looks really disgusted so with Bobby. Well he's lucky it didn't stop at Junhoe.

Bobby spun the bottle and it pointed at Jisoo. Jisoo chose truth. Bobby can't hurt Jisoo so Jennie volunteered to be the one doing the punishment (you know, the one where you'll crush the other one's hand or sumthin like that).

"Is YG a bad CEO?" Jennie asked.

"Nope." Jisoo said so Jennie pressed Jisoo's fingers harder.

"Is Bobby ugly?" Chanwoo asked.

"No!" Jisoo said immediately.

"Do you think Bobby is a bad rapper?" I asked.

"Yah why me?!" Bobby complained.

"No!" Jisoo answered and she's now obviously hurt on Jennie's punishment.

"Do you think I'm a good boyfriend material?" Bobby said and we all became shocked.

"Huh? Uh, yes?" Jisoo answered, gaining insults from Blackpink.

The next one pointed at Hanbin, he chose dare and he picked the one I wrote.

Hold hands with the person on your left for 5 minutes.

And guess what? Jennie is on his left side.

Hanbin spun the bottle using his right hand since that he's holding Jennie's hand with his left hand.

The bottle stopped at me.

"Dare." I said and took a paper.

Spin the bottle and exchange numbers with the person it points at.

"I think this is from Donghyuk." I said and showed them the paper.

"Yah this is unfair!" Hanbin said.

"Totally! That's so simple! Is that from you?" Bobby asked Donghyuk. He nodded and laughed.

I spun the bottle and it stopped at Jennie.

"Oh, you have my number already right?" Jennie asked.

"Here's my phone number in case you need help." Jennie said and close the door of the van.

"Oh! Right. You don't have my number though." I said and gave her my number.

"Yah how is it possible that you have her number?" Yunhyeong asked.

"You don't need to know it." I said sternly.

I spun the bottle before they could even talk more. The bottle stopped at Rosé.

"I choose dare." Rosé said toughly. She took a paper.

"Oh, I wrote this one." She said and showed us the paper.

Slap the person on your left. 

The person on her right is

Koo Junhoe. Well the girls are sitting together and Jennie and Rosé are the ones on the end that's why. Speaking of Jennie, I think Hanbin and Jennie are holding hands for more than 5 minutes already, but it's fine. It's about time Hanbin gets a love interest.

"Aniyo I can't do this." Rosé said and laughed.

"You chose dare so you do it!" Jisoo said.

"I'm sorry, oppa." Rosé said.

"You're older than me for a month though. It's fine, you can slap me as hard as you want." Junhoe said.

"You heard him." Chanwoo said, totally excited for the slap.

Rosé slapped Junhoe not too hard but not too soft too.

"Ohhhh!!!" We screamed as her hand touched Junhoe's cheek.

"I'm so sorry Junhoe-ssi." Rosé said again.

"It's fine." Junhoe said and smiled at her.

Rosé spun the bottle and it pointed at Lisa. She chose dare.

Spin the bottle and hug the person it points at.

Oh, this is the other one that I wrote.

Lisa spun the bottle and it stopped at

Donghyuk.

"Omo jinjja?" Donghyuk said in disbelief. He must feel happy, huh.

"Oppa~" Lisa said and hug him, the other's .

"Is this a start of a new ship?" Jennie teased Lisa.

"Yah that was just a friendly hug. Did you even realized that you're still holding Hanbin oppa's hand?" Lisa said.

Jennie and Hanbin quickly retrieved their hands and now it's our turn to tease them.

Suddenly, the door opened and our managers returned already.

"We should go now. Did you have fun?" Blackpink's manager asked us.

"Ne." We all answered.

"Can I hug you before we leave?" Lisa asked us. We all looked at each other.

"Huh? Uh, sure." Hanbin, as our leader, answered her.

"Kamsahamnida oppas~" Lisa said and hugged us, one by one. When she reached me, I can't help but feel nervous.

She hugged me and suddenly, my heart started pounding like hell. After she hugged me, she faced me and gave me a smile. It's not like the smile she gave me a while ago, this time, it looks real and genuine.

"Us too!" Jisoo said and hugged us one by one.

"Jinhwan is sweating." Bobby said and laughed. We all know that when I'm nervous, I sweat real hard.

"Must be nervous huh?" Chanwoo teased. Right after that moment, Jisoo came to hug me.

"Oh now I see why." Satanwoo said.

"It's not like that!" I screamed after Jisoo let go of me.

"I'm sorry for a while ago, Junhoe-ssi." Rosé said and hugged Junhoe.

"It's fine, as I said." Junhoe said and tapped Rosé's back.

"Thanks for today, annyeong!" Jennie said and finally, they left.

"Ah jinjja I almost screamed when Lisa spun the bottle and it stopped at me." Donghyuk said and held his chest. 

"You played spin the bottle?" Baymax hyung asked.

"Ne." We answered.

"Seriously who wrote that dare I'm seriously going to kill the one who wrote it." Hanbin said.

"Oh, I did." I confessed and laughed.

"Yah!" Hanbin said and strangled me.

"I actually wrote the one that Jinhwan hyung picked so that I'll be able to have Lisa's number." Donghyuk confessed.

"Do you like her?" I asked.

"Aniyo I don't like her but I'm a fan of her." Donghyuk said.

"How about you, hyung? Do you like Jisoo?" Bobby asked, obviously jealous.

"Aniyo. I don't. I just find her pretty but I'm not interested at her." I explained.

"Yunhyeong hyung, do you really like Rosé?" Junhoe asked.

"She's my type." Yunhyeong said confidently.

"Are you going to court her?" Junhoe asked.

"I don't think so. You can court her if you want. It's fine." Yunhyeong said.

"Jinjja? Oh, I mean, no. She's a noona." Junhoe explained.

"She's just a month older so what?" I said.

"Yeah. Jisoo's months more older than me too." Bobby explained.

"Same goes with Hanbin hyung and Jennie noona." Chanwoo said.

"Yah kid, I have no interest in Jennie!" Hanbin said.

"You're just gonna eat your own words, Hanbin." Bobby said and smirked.

"Aish jinjja I'm going at the studio now. Bye." Hanbin said and left.

"Aish that guy. Always thinks about work. He should get a love life too." I said.

"You too, hyung. Get a love life. You're getting old now." Satanwoo said.

"Yah, I'm just 24!" I shouted.

"Is there anyone you're interested at?" Junhoe asked.

"Yeah. But she's three years younger than me. There's a low chance she'll like me." I said.

"3 years younger? Is that Lisa?" Donghyuk asked.

"Ani. If it's her then I should've told a while ago that she's my type." I said as an excuse, but seriously, yes.

"Then who's the girl?" Bobby asked.

"I'm going to sleep now." I said.

"Sleep? It's just 6pm, hyung." Donghyuk said.

"I'm sleepy." I said and went to my room. I took a bath first and went to sleep already.

I woke up, bothered. I kept seeing Lisa on my sleep. The way she smiled at me, the way she hugged me, the way she called me Kim Jinhwan and the way we kissed. It's all haunting me.

I looked at my phone and saw that it's 11:23 pm.

"Aish." I said and typed Jennie's number.

To: Jennie Kim

This is Kim Jinhwan. Are you awake?

Should I send it or not? Before I could even think, I pressed the send button.

Not long after, my phone buzzed

From: Jennie Kim

Nope. I'm still at the recording studio. Why?

I took a deep breathe before typing.

To: Jennie Kim

You told me you owe me one, right? 

Sent.

From: Jennie Kim

Ne. Do you need help in something?

This is it, Kim Jinhwan. I took all my courage and typed.

To: Jennie Kim

Can you give me Lisa's number?

Sent.


10-13-17