Chapter 8

Yah, Kim Jinhwan! kjh x lisa

Chapter 8: Vacation Day 2

Jinhwan's POV

It was day 2 of our vacation here in the Philippines. Vacation? More like work-cation.

We went on another hotel near Laguna because our location for the second day is on Enchanted Kingdom.

There are no people here except for the staffs and crew. It seems like YG sajangnim reserve the whole place 

"Oh my gosh." We all gasped when we saw the rides there.

"No way." Yunhyeong said.

"I'm so excited." The girls said.

"So we'll group each other first. The group will consist of 5 members, so we'll have 3 groups. The first group will have 2 Blackpink members, 2 from iKON and 1 from Winner. The group 2 will have 1 from Blackpink, 2 from iKON and 2 from Winner. The third group will have 1 from Blackpink, 3 from iKON and 1 from Winner. Understood?" Seungyoon hyung read and explained, as the oldest leader.

"Ne." We all answered. Three producers holding popsicle sticks went to us.

A producer went to us and told us to choose a stick. I took one and looked at it, showing the number 1.

The producer left us after we took our popsicle sticks.

"Now please group yourselves according to the number you got." The producer said.

"Group 1!" I shouted and went to the right side where we are assigned.

"Oh, group 1 too?" Jennie and Rosé asked with a smile.

"Yeah." I said and Bobby and Seunghoon hyung went to us too.

The members of group 2 are Hanbin, Junhoe, Lisa, Jinwoo hyung and Mino hyung.

The members of group 3 are Chanwoo, Yunhyeong, Donghyuk, Yoon hyung and Jisoo.

"Damn Lisa and I should be switched." Jennie whispered to my ears. I nodded.

"So there are 10 stations. There are staffs on each station. You'll pick another popsicle stick and it'll show where your station is. There will be challenges on each station. If you fail to do the challenges assigned on each station, you'll lose 3 points, but if you succeed, you'll gain 5 points." Yoon hyung explained.

"Araseo." We said and three producers went to us again holding 5 popsicle sticks.

"Why are there only 5 sticks?" Hanbin asked.

"Oh because there will be only 5 stations for the first round then at the second round, they will tell you their next station." Yoon explained.

"Oh I chose 1 again." I said.

"I chose 2." Bobby said.

"I got 3." Seunghoon hyung said.

"I'm 4." Rosé said.

"And I'm 5." Jennie said.

"How about you?" We asked the other groups.

Station 1: Jinhwan, Lisa, Chanwoo

Station 2: Bobby, Mino, Jisoo.

Station 3: Hoon, Jinwoo, Yoon

Station 4: Rosé, Junhoe, Yunhyeong

Station 5: Jennie, Hanbin, Donghyuk.

"Omg I think destiny's siding on us." Jennie whispered.

"I'm nervous again. I might lose." I said.

"Man up boy!" Jennie said and hit my back.

"Ouch." I whined.

"I love the groupings." Bobby said with a smirk.

"The first group who finishes the tasks and comes back here will have additional 5 points and the second group will have 3 points." Seungyoon said.

A producer went to us and gave each of us a map.

"So... Let the games begin!" Seungyoon shouted and we all ran to the stations we're assigned at.

I looked at the map. The station 1 is like a game on a carnival. I went to it.

I saw Lisa on the way. She looks lost.

"Hey, are you lost? Why don't we go together we're going to the same station anyway." I offered. She looked at the cameras for a short time then looked at me and smiled.

"Why are you helping your enemy? Anyways, let's go!" Lisa said and took my wrist and ran.

Damn, my heartbeat.

"Wait a minute! That's not the way!" I said and took her wrist this time.

We got to the station and found Chanwoo there already. As expected from our maknae.

"What's the challenge?" I asked the staff waiting there, letting go of Lisa's wrist.

"You'll have to shoot 10 rings to the bottle. You have 12 rings. If you shoot 10 rings, you have 5 points. If you shoot 9-8 rings, you get 4 points. 7-6 rings, you get 3 points. 5 rings, you get 2 points. 4-1 rings, you'll lose 3 points." The producer explained.

"We understand." Lisa and I said. We looked at Chanwoo who's already trying the game. He shot 3 rings already and he has 9 more rings, meaning he shot every ring.

"Aish you're really good at this." I said. Then I saw Lisa distracting him by tickling him.

"Hey this is cheating!" Chanwoo whined.

"They didn't say that cheating is not allowed!" Lisa said so I helped her.

"Yah I'll be slower and you'll also be affected!" Chanwoo said and we stopped.

"Oh, he's right." Lisa said and we watched him again.

In the end, Chanwoo got 5 points. This kid.

He ran to the next station as soon as he finished. I offered Lisa to go first but she refused so I went first.

Lisa was cheering me on the side but in the end, I got 3 points. I'm not good at this and I get nervous easily, okay?

"Which way is the next station?" I asked the producer. She looked at the camera man asking but in the end she told me which way. I nodded and said thanks. I looked at Lisa and cheered for her.

"Eh? What are you still here?" Lisa asked without looking at me.

"I'm not like Chanwoo, I'm a gentleman." I said.

"Oh kamsahamnida." Lisa said and focused to the challenge.

"You got 4 points." The producer said and gave her 4 stickers (the points)

"Yay!" Lisa jumped. I took her wrist and ran to the next station, she ran along with me.

When I saw the next station, I gulped immediately.

"Omo!" Lisa said, obviously excited.

"Hyung! Noona!" Chanwoo called us.

"Oh? Why are you here? What's the challenge?" We asked.

"Our challenge is to ride that tower." Chanwoo said nervously. It's like a 30-40 feet tall

"Omo." I gasped.

"There's no way I could do that, hyung!" Chanwoo whined.

"Same." I said.

"I wanna try it!" Lisa said happily.

"Mwo?" Chanwoo and I asked.

"Let's go!" Lisa pulled us to the ride so we had no choice but to let her drag us.

A row has five chairs. Lisa sat on the middle so we sat by her side.

The staff from the amusement park fastened our seatbelts.

"Hold tight." He said and left us.

We felt the machine going up.

"Let's hold hands." Chanwoo said and held Lisa's hand. Lisa held mine.

I closed my eyes and held tightly to Lisa's hand. Especially when the machine stopped meaning that we're on the top already.

"Ohmygod." I said for the last time and the next thing we heard was our screams.

"Oh my gosh I teared up." I said and wiped my tears.

"Are you okay? Because I'm not." I said to them.

"I'm fine. I'm super fine." Chanwoo said but he's also tearing up.

"I'm trembling." Lisa said while laughing.

"It's alright. The ride's finished." Chanwoo held her hand so I did too.

"I'm fine already. Thanks." Lisa said and we let go of her hands.

"Here are your stickers, congrats." The producer said and gave us the stickers. We said thanks and walked back.

"That was fun." Lisa said.

"I know right." Chanwoo said.

"Jinhwan hyung is the smallest among us even if Lisa noona is wearing heels." Chanwoo insulted me.

"Yah! I know that already!" I said.

"Chanwoo ssi, just call me Lisa. I feel old every time you call me a noona." Lisa said.

"Oh? Am I not cute?" Chanwoo said and pouted lips."

"You're not" I said.

"You are cute. Maknaes are cute." Lisa said and Chanwoo and Lisa had a high five.

. I'm jealous.

I saw Jennie. I was about to go to her when I saw Hanbin with her. I smirked.

Not long after, I saw Bobby, Jisoo and Mino hyung running. Oh, I think Bobby needs a little help.

I ran towards them, towards Mino hyung to be exact. We're not group mates so it's fine to disturb him.

"I'm so sorry Mino hyung but my challenge is to hug five members from the other teams for 10 seconds." I said and hugged him.

"What? This isn't fair!" Mino hyung said but still laughing. Mino's aura is really scary but I've known him for years and I know he's a softie inside.

After 10 seconds, I finally let go of him. I didn't even get to say sorry but he just ran so fast. Bobby needs to thank me a lot.

"What was that about?" Lisa asked me. Chanwoo is a smart kid so he knows I'm helping Bobby.

"I slowed down your team." I said and shrugged.

"Yah! That's unfair!" Lisa whined.

"They didn't say that we can't cheat." Chanwoo mocked her and we did a high five.

"Let's go back now." Chanwoo said. We nodded and went back to the entrance.

------
HAPPY KIM HANBIN DAY!! 

someone asked me when the other ships will have scenes. Don't worry, I have a plan for them. Probably after a few more chapters and they'll have scenes.