Chapter 10

Yah, Kim Jinhwan! kjh x lisa

Narrator's POV

- Blackpink - 

"LiSaAaAaA!!!!" Jennie screamed inside Lisa's room. They just got back in their hotel.

"Wae ? Wae? Wae?" Lisa asked, startled by the sudden outburst of Jennie.

"Hanbin held my hand a while ago!!!" Jennie screamed.

"Really? What happened?!" Lisa asked.

"Well I almost got lost, so he held my hand while walking. I heard he really loves skinship. Oh my gosh, I almost hyperventilated that time!" Jennie screamed while pushing Lisa back and forth.

"Yah. Stop it, eonnie. I have news too." Lisa said.

"Oh, Jinhwan oppa told me everything already." Jennie laughed when Lisa pouted.

"Why do you know everything about Jinhwan oppa? I'm jealous." Lisa said. Jennie had an 'o' mouth.

"Omygosh I didn't say anything!" Lisa said and slapped her lips repeatedly.

"You didn't say nothing, I heard it clearly! You said you're jealous! Why don't you just answer him?" Jennie . (lol that didn't say nothing  tho) 

"I like him, but not yet to the point where I can say I love him already. What if I don't love him yet, then I answer him? I might just hurt him in the end." Lisa answered.

"Such a nice maknae." Jennie praised her and messed her hair.

"I know right." Lisa teased Jennie by kissing her cheeks. Jennie immediately rubbed it off and chased after Lisa.

----

"It hurts so much, eonnie." Rosé cried in Jisoo's arms. Rosé and Jisoo aren't really the closest in the group, but Lisa and Jennie looked so happy, she didn't wanna ruin their happiness.

"Why? What happened?" Jisoo asked.

Flashback ---

Rosé was skating on the ice rink when she bumped onto someone and fell down.

"Aigoo." Rosé winced as she fell on her .

"I'm so sorry, Chaeyoung ssi." Rosé looked up and saw Yunhyeong, her love of her life, standing in front of her while reaching out his hand to her.

Rosé took his hand, of course. Yunhyeong pulled her up using two hands.

However, Rosé almost slipped again so Yunhyeong had to hold her waist.

"I'm so sorry." Yunhyeong said and let go of Rosé's waist, feeling shy.

"Did you just call me Chaeyoung?" Rosé asked.

"Huh? Uh, yeah. Sorry. I watched you on knowing brothers and learned that you like to be called Chaeyoung." Yunhyeong explained, placing a hand on his nape.

He's so cute.  Rosé thought.

"Oppa. Johahaeyo." Rosé suddenly said.

"What?" Yunhyeong asked in disbelief. His hand slowly fell down and he had this poker face.

Rosé is scared of his reaction, but decided to continue anyway.

"I like you for months already. I don't know why, but you just caught my attention. I love your voice, your cute dance, your—" Rosé was cut off.

"Stop it." Yunhyeong said seriously.

"What?" Rosé asked, trying to stop her tears.

"There are better men than me, more deserving people. I'm not the one for you." Yunhyeong said.

"Why?" Rosé said, tears falling from her eyes.

"Stop crying. I'm not worth your tears." Yunhyeong said and wiped Rosé's tears.

Rosé didn't say anything and just skated her way out of the rink. She removed her equipments and went to the comfort room. On her way, she bumped into another person again.

Seriously, am I a bump car or something?  Rosé thought, irritated.

"Rosé-ssi? Are you crying?" She heard a husky voice. She didn't bother looking at who he is. She already knew that unique voice.

Without thinking properly, she leaned on the shoulders of Junhoe and cried.

"W-why?" Junhoe asked.

"Just shut up and let me cry. I'm older than you, don't complain." Rosé said and sobbed.

Junhoe tapped her back.

It's the same thing my father does to me. Why do I feel so comfortable and safe with this guy? 

---- End of Flashback

- iKON -

"Hanbinnie..." Jiwon called Hanbin while smiling.

"You look like an idiot. What's with the smile?" Hanbin asked Jiwon while eating chips.

"Jisoo-ssi held my hand a while ago. She was holding Mino hyung's hand on the other but it's fine because she held mine too." Jiwon said and smiled like an idiot again. The type of smile where his eyes turn into a curved line.

"What's the deal about that? I mean, it's not like we didn't kiss her cheeks already." Hanbin said.

"It's a big deal! That was scripted but this time, it's not." Jiwon scolded Hanbin.

"She also hugged us unscripted!" Hanbin insisted without looking at Jiwon.

"Seriously, why are trying to ruin my mood?" Jiwon pouted.

"Whatever." Hanbin just said.

----

"Chanwoo-ya. You won't believe it. I'm courting Lisa already!" Jinhwan said and jumped on Chanwoo's bed.

"Yah, small hyung. Stop jumping on my bed. Tell me what happened, in details." Chanwoo demanded. Jinhwan told him everything while wiggling like a worm and while hitting the pillows.

"You're too in love." Chanwoo said.

"I know right." Jinhwan said and hugged the pillow.

"I'll go meet Yunhyeong hyung." Chanwoo said and went out of the room.

"Yah Jung Chanwoo, don't leave me!" Jinhwan shouted but Chanwoo was already outside.

Chanwoo sighed. He went to Yunhyeong's room. The only hyung who could understand him.

"Hyung?" Chanwoo knocked on the door.

"Hyung? I'm coming in." Chanwoo said and twisted the door knob.

"Hyung? What happened to you?" Chanwoo closed the door behind him and went to Yunhyeong who's lying down in bed with his arms and legs widely spread. Yunhyeong is just staring at the ceiling.

"I let go of her again, for the third time." Yunhyeong said, still staring at the ceiling.

"What happened?" Chanwoo asked.

"She said she likes me too. But again, I said she deserves someone better." Yunhyeong said.

"Why did you let go of her? She likes you back. I know Junhoe ssi will understand you." Chanwoo said and sat beside Yunhyeong.

"I don't wanna hurt his feelings. He's sassy and emotionless most of the times, and sometimes, he's innocent and clueless. I've seen him cry, but I've never seen him in love. I don't wanna ruin his feelings." Yunhyeong said.

"You're really the best hyung." Chanwoo said.

"How about you? You didn't come here without a purpose, right? Do you have anything to say?" Yunhyeong asked, finally looking at Chanwoo.

"Yeah." Chanwoo said. A few seconds later, Chanwoo still didn't say anything.

Yunhyeong sat up and hugged Chanwoo. He knows that Chanwoo is having a problem.

"What is it, Chanwoo-ya?" Yunhyeong asked.

"I didn't know it would hurt this much. They aren't even together yet, but why the does it hurt so much?" Chanwoo said.

Chanwoo rarely curses. It must've hurt a lot. Yunhyeong thought.

"She's in love with someone else?" Yunhyeong asked.

"I don't know. But she let someone court her. It's almost the same, right?"

Yunhyeong didn't say anything but he just patted his back.

----

Junhoe was staring at the ceiling.

Why was she crying a while ago? 

After Rosé cried in Junhoe's shoulders, she just left without saying a word.

"I'm older than you, don't complain."  The words echoed on Junhoe's mind.

Yeah, right. You're older than me. Why would you like someone younger than you?   Junhoe thought.

Junhoe sighed.

How can I fall for you that fast? 

 

---end of Chapter 10

Sorry, this is a short update, but I think it's fine since the last chapter was so long.