Chapter 13

Yah, Kim Jinhwan! kjh x lisa

"He's so stupid. Giving his handkerchief to someone else when he himself needs it." Chanwoo said to Bobby who went down too to look for Junhoe.

"He likes Chaeyoung and Chaeyoung likes her too, but he let go of her because Junhoe likes her too... Is that right?" Bobby asked Chanwoo.

"Yep. I told you he deserves a best hyung award." Chanwoo said.

"And he gave Jisoo as my partner because he knows I like her. Jinjja, he really deserves a  best hyung award. " Bobby said and Chanwoo nodded.

"Well looks like Junhoe is busy. I'll go back now." Bobby said and patted Chanwoo's back.

"Yeah, see you hyung." Chanwoo said.

Bobby went back to the training room only to find Jisoo dancing and Donghyuk stretching on the side.

"Where are the others?" He asked.

"They went to another room." Donghyuk answered.

He went to Donghyuk to join him.

Suddenly, Bobby removed his shirt.

"What are you doing?" Jisoo asked while laughing.

"Uh, removing my shirt?" Bobby asked sarcastically.

"Tch. Show off." Jisoo whispered and continued dancing.

"Let's do 50 push ups." Bobby said to Donghyuk.

"I already did 100 a while ago. I'm tired now. I'll just get some food." Donghyuk said and removed his shirt to wipe his sweat and wore and new one. His back was turned against Jisoo but it was useless though because there are mirrors on all sides and Jisoo can see them well.

Bobby finished 50 push ups so he stood up and wiped his sweat and drank water.

"Wanna dance with me?" Jisoo asked and drank water beside him.

"I only dance hiphop." Bobby said because the next song that played is Heyahe  by Jung Jaewon/One which was a somehow y song.

"Just try swaying your body and move ily." Jisoo said.

"Fine. I'll try." Bobby said and they went to the center. 

Don’t close your eyes right now
It’s too early to fall asleep
Don’t wanna hide it, we have to do it
We need to do what we need to do, we must do it

They danced to the beat of the song and sometimes, Bobby would twist Jisoo.

No rule for who goes first
My hand grabs your legs
Yeah I’m lovin’ it with you
Yeah I’m lovin’ it with you
You all dream about us, we’re in your imagination
Yeah I’m lovin’ it with you
Yeah I’m lovin’ it with you

"Ah!" Jisoo slipped causing her to fall on Bobby, causing them to both fall on the ground.

Jisoo is above Bobby's topless body, with both heartbeats racing.

We have to do it, we need to do what we need to do
Before the night is over, we have to do it
We have to do it, we need to do what we need to do
Before the night is over, we have to do it

Jisoo is too close, Bobby wanted to kiss her. And because of the song, Bobby thought, I need to kiss her before the day is over.

Bobby moved closer to Jisoo, Jisoo noticed it but she didn't move either.

When their lips are about to touch, Donghyuk came in and out of shock, Bobby pushed Jisoo.

"I'm so sorry I just entered without permission! Please continue, I'll leave already." Donghyuk said and was about to go out.

"Wait! Don't!!" Jisoo tried to stop him but he already left.

Jisoo looked at Bobby who was staring at him. They both looked away.

"I-I'll go ahead."

"Urin heyahe." Bobby said. It was a line from the previous song meaning we have to do it.

"Wha—" Before Jisoo could say anything, Bobby pressed his lips onto hers then left without saying a word.

"W-what... KIM JIWON!!! I promised myself not kiss anyone unless it's Mino oppa even if it's because of work! I hate you, Kim Jiwon!" Jisoo whined.

"Can you stop beating so fast?! I feel like I'll have a heart attack." Jisoo scolded her heart and drank water.

----

Bobby walked to the other room but Donghyuk stopped them.

"Don't enter. It's time to give Hanbin hyung a love life." Donghyuk said and looked at the two persons in the room. Bobby looked too, then looked at Donghyuk.

"Aish! Now you're saying not to enter and give Hanbin a love life when you entered the room a while ago and ruined my love life!" Bobby said and faked a punch on him.

"I'm sorry hyung, I didn't see you." Donghyuk said while laughing.

"Tch. Just join me eat somewhere." Bobby said.

"I just ate. I don't want to ruin my diet." Donghyuk said.

"Araseo. I'll just eat alone." Bobby said and left.

Donghyuk looked again at the two persons inside the room and decided to guard the door so that no one will enter.

---- 

A few minutes ago, while Bobby and Jisoo were dancing, Jennie and Hanbin were on the other room. 

"Annyeonghaseyo." Hayi greeted as she entered the room. Jennie was composing a song and Hanbin decided to help her.

"Annyeong." The both of them greeted back.

"My mother made tteokboki so I thought it'd be nice to share it to you. I tried entering the other room but Donghyuk ssi stopped me." Hayi said.

"Aw kamsahamnida." Hanbin said and ruffled Hayi's hair. Hayi hit him immediately.

"Here's for you too, Jennie." Hayi offered some for Jennie.

"Thanks." Jennie said as she took one.

"I'll leave you guys now. See you." Hayi said and left. Jennie sighed silently.

"Should we eat first or should we eat while composing?" Hanbin asked. If he's alone, he eats while working or he really doesn't eat.

"Let's eat first. Thank you for helping me here, by the way." Jennie smiled at Hanbin.

"It's fine. Composing is my hobby."

"Uh, you sure you don't like Hayi anymore?" Jennie asked and looked at Hanbin. Hanbin looked back at her.

"Why?" Hanbin asked.

"Well, I don't know. It's just that you two looks so close and I don't know if I'm just paranoid or what but it feels like you two have the same feelings. The way you look at her, the way you ruffled her hair a while ago. You two look like a couple." Jennie said and tried to smirk.

Hanbin moved a step forward. Jennie tried to stand still but Hanbin took another step so Jennie moved backwards.

"What are you doing?" Jennie asked but Hanbin just continued, until Jennie hit the wall, just like what Hanbin planned to do.

Hanbin stretched his arm and placed hand beside Jennie's head, trapping her one one side.

"Are you jealous?" Hanbin asked as he tilted his head.

"Wh-what?!" Jennie tried to push Hanbin but Hanbin stood still.

"Yes or no? What's so hard in saying a one-syllable word?" Hanbin asked Jennie with a little deep voice which Jennie found y.

"Y-yeah. I'm jealous. Have any problem with that?" Jennie tried to look strong, but immediately weakened when she felt Hanbin's lips on hers.

Hanbin pulled away soon. He bit his lip.

"You don't know how ing jealous I get whenever I see you with Jinhwan hyung." Hanbin said.

"H-huh?" Jennie was dumbfounded by the sudden move.

"Damn. I love you, get it?"

"You... What?" Jennie asked again, still can't believe what Hanbin is saying.

"I said I love you! Just give me your response this is too embarrassing." Hanbin said as he moved backwards and scratched his nape.

"I.. Uh.. I love you too." Jennie whispered as she looked away.

Hanbin smiled.

"I know." He said and hugged her.

"So... Are we together now?" Hanbin asked.

"What? No. You'll have to court me first just like Jinhwan oppa and Lisa."

"What? Isn't having mutual feelings enough?" The usual stubborn Hanbin asked.

"Of course no! A relationship must have a strong foundation for a strong relationship. Let's take it slow and last long, that's iKON's motto right? I found it on the internet." Jennie said and looked away. She just feels shy because of the fact that she's an iKONIC and a Hanbin stan. It's not really embarrassing but she's still shy.

Hanbin smiled.

"Okay then."

----

Donghyuk smiled as he saw Jennie and Hanbin working on their song with Hanbin's arm wrapped around Jennie's waist.

She's gonna have to endure Hanbin's touchiness. Donghyuk thought.

He went down to the cafeteria to look for Bobby, but stopped when he saw him talking with Seunghoon.

"Hoonie hyung?" Bobby called him when he saw Seunghoon standing beside the wall.

"Oh, hey." Seunghoon said and they did their own handshake.

"Why are you staring at them?" Bobby asked. Seunghoon was staring at Lisa and Jinhwan a while ago.

"I was waiting for Jinwoo hyung and looked around. I didn't notice that I was staring at them." Seunghoon answered.

"Oh, I see. Can I join your table?" Bobby asked.

"Sure. But why don't you wanna eat with them?"

"Nothing. I just wanna catch up with you guys." Bobby said.

"Are they in a relationship or what?" Seunghoon asked.

"No." Bobby plainly answered, wanting to be careful of his words.

"I'll just get my food." Bobby said and Seunghoon nodded so he left already.

Seunghoon sighed and just looked for a table.

----

"Do you have any schedule on Thursday or Friday except for our practices?" Lisa asked as they eat.

"Yeah. I'm free for the whole week except for the practices."

"Okay." Lisa smiled and nodded.

"Why? If you're planning and spending for our date, don't even bother. I won't allow you." Jinhwan looked at her.

"Just trust me, okay?" Lisa said and held his hand. Jinhwan smiled.

"Araseo."

-----

"Can I make a reservation on Friday? About 6pm to 8pm. Is that good?" Lisa asked her friend which was a trainee before but quitted after two years.

"Sure, anything for our Lalisa~. Do you need our crew to design the place?" Her friend, Kylie, offered.

"Is it okay?" Lisa asked.

"Of course." Kylie said.

They talked about the design and plan for Friday. They also talked about the payment, and of course, she got a discount.

"Thanks, Kylie." Lisa said and hugged her.

"Anytime."