Special

Make You Fall For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With my friend doing a twitter au and asking me for some stuffs, (I'm kinda helping her with that) I suddenly missed this fanfic. Lol. I guess cuz the approach of the au is similar to this one. If you want to read it, here is the link. 

also, I'll update NTR soon; I'm just finishing my case study.

 

--------------------

Chaeyoung flipped over to the next page of the report she's reading. "Why are you here unnie instead of staying at your house and celebrating Mina's birthday?" a hint of tiredness can be heard from my sister's voice as she glanced at me briefly before continuing the work she's doing.

"When is that due?" I ignored her question and bat a different one.

She sighed and lowered the pen she's holding. Chaeyoung leaned against the chair as she threw me a serious gaze. "Did you two fight again?"

I quickly shook my head as an answer. She didn't buy that though, especially when I let out an awkward chuckle.
"Okay, maybe I forgot that it's her birthday today."

"Maybe?" Chaeyoung's brow raised.

"What can I do? I'm old. We've been together for like 10 years now and I don't really see where is this going."

The sigh she heaved out after hearing my reply was as deep as what I did earlier. It got me frustrated to be honest, it seems like Mina forgot that she promised 7 years, not more than that.
"She's still enjoying the dating stage."

"I don't." with the click of my tongue, I amswered her directly. "We're going circles and to be honest, I don't care if she's sulking in our house or probably knitting but I'm gonna stay right here; and you just have to deal with that because I'm your sister." 

"Unnie, Tzuyu will come here later." 

"Ohh please, forget about your girlfriend for once and choose me."

"As if you'll ever do that."

"Don't you dare call Myoui!" I warned her when I saw that she's about to reach for her phone.

"Stop being paranoid. I'm just going to tell Tzuyu that you're here."

"You better be sure." I stood up and marched towards her to check.

"Geez. You act like you're 20, no wonder Mina thinks you're still young for marriage." Chaeyoung shook her head in disbelief while trying to stop herself from cracking a wider smile.

The room fell silent when Chaeyoung excused herself to answer Tzuyu's call. I decided to roam around and stare at some of the paintings on the wall.

"Careful unnie, I don't want you breaking anything." Chaeyoung managed to spit out even when she's busy talking with her girlfriend.

I rolled my eyes with a mix of slight annoyance, though I continued to look at the art display. My sister has always been artistic and I felt bad when it sunk in that this is the first time in months I've lingered my eyes on her works again. The past months have been rough for me with all the things I needed to do at work and all the petty fights I'm dealing with Mina. I realized there's a new painting added on the left most corner. It's a view of a sunset, a mix of ash and orange hue.

"This is beautiful." I uttered with a full smile and turned around to look at my sister who was still busy with a phone call.

The door suddenly made a slight creaking sound, Mina's head emerging through the little space.
"I-" she began.

"You didn't even knock!" I snapped.

She closed the door again and threw a couple of knocks this time around. If we were on a different situation, I would have probably laugh with our childish ploys but I am utterly annoyed by the sight of her that I ended up clenching my fists to contain myself.

"What was that?" Chaeyoung walked back inside with a frown on her face.

"Me." Mina pushed the door again.

"Ohh, you're here to get this sulking woman?" my sister glanced at me.

"Who said I'm going home?"

"It's not up for debate Nayeon." Mina quipped in the most serious manner she had yet shown to me today.

There was short exchange of meaningful stares between Mina and I, as if fighting over whose decision was going to be followed until Chaeyoung decided to in and interrupt.
"And I guess it has been decided that you're going home unnie." she chuckled before fishing out her phone. "I have to call Tzuyu again."


~
The drive going to our house was rather quiet. There were times when Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter