N-4

Make You Fall For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I frowned as the person I am texting with didn't reply anymore. Is she asleep already? I just place my phone on the table and decided to read a book. It's still 9pm, so early for me to sleep yet.

Few minutes have passed when I suddenly heared my sister's voice, she was knocking on my door. I frowned and got up to open the door for her. She immediately handed me a bag of food.

"What's this?" I asked in confusion.

"A food obviously. You're the one who ordered it." she answered while rolling her eyes.

"No I didn't."

"Then what? The deliveryman has gotten the wrong address?"

"I don't know." I answered and stared at the bag I was holding right now. Suddenly my phone vibrated and it lit up, I gave Chaeyoung a glance. "Wait here, I'll just confirm something." I said.

I picked up my phone and read the message I just received.

From unknown: Did the food arrive already?

From unknown: I'm sorry, I don't really know what you might be craving for tonight but I hope you would still enjoy it.

I gently bit my lower lip to stop myself from forming a smile. How did she know my address by the way? I wanted to ask her that but I chose not cuz I know that she might just answer that she likes me and that's all. 

"Yah unnie I'll leave now okay?" I heard Chaeyoung say but I didn't look at her. "Ugghh you look like an idiot right now smiling at her phone by the way." she added before she closed the door.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter