M-2

Make You Fall For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My cousins have been consistent in teasing me whenever we are left alone in Chou's house. They would always find a way in inserting some unnecessary jokes about what I have been doing with Nayeon.

"Giggling like an idiot. What else is new." Tzuyu muttered while she was passing by my side, she just got out from her room and her hair is still kinda messy right now.

"Fix yourself first." I replied and looked at my phone once again.

"Nah, I'll go and sleep again. I slept late last night." she answered.

"What did you exactly do for you to be sleeping so late?"

"It's not just you unnie who have someone to talk to you know."

"Ahhh Chaeyoung?" I grinned at her.

It's now my time to . Payback.

But then Tzuyu's reaction was no fun. She just took it lightly and even responded in a very sarcastic manner. "Who else could it be?" 

"Geez. Just go and leave me alone." I flapped my palm to shoo her away.

Tzuyu just grimaced and yawned lazily. "I'll go now. But Mina unnie..." she glanced at me before she took a step on the stairs. I tilted my head and looked at her.
"You're digging your own grave. You should tell her soon." my cousin seriously said before she turned her back.

I bit my inner cheek. I know Tzuyu is right. I will be in big trouble once Nayeon know that I am actually the unknown she's been texting with; but then I couldn't let this ploy of mine slip away as well. This is the first time she had taken an interest on me, I just can't let it go like that when I'm finally having my chance.

A person suddenly tapped my shoulder and asked me for a glass of milk while I'm in midst of thinking about Nayeon. I raised my gaze to look at her. If Tzuyu looked kinda messy a while the, Sana is the complete definition of disaster. Her hair is all over her face and her eyes are still half closed.

She grumpily sat down on the chair next to mine and whined again for her milk.

I grunted and just stood up to give her the thing she's been uttering repetitively.

"Here." I pushed the glass of milk in a very ungentle manner.
"Stop drinking too much." I added as I sat down once again.

"I didn't! You weirdo, I stayed up late making my project." she snapped.

"Opps sorry, I didn't know."

"Of course. You're too busy with your phone all the time. Last time it was just because of games now it's actually because of a girl." she said and started drinking the milk.

My lips twitched. "Am I actually that obvious?"

"What do you think?" she replied in a bored tone.

"I don't know? I think I've always been like this unnie."

"Huh? How could you missed your own character development Mina?" 

"What?"

Sana leaned back to relax herself on the chair and grinned at me. "You know what, I used to think that it's impossible for me to see you acting like this. You always look proper and contained until Nayeon happened." my cousin chuckled at her last word.

"Love is indeed mischievous isn't it?" she added.

My lips formed a smile as I lowered my head to glance at my phone once again. The screen lit up and I saw her name on the notification.

"She is." I whispered.


~
I am so rude. I panicked when Nayeon bent down to pick my phone. 

Heck! I almost got caught and just the horror of thinking that she'll know about my secret ate me up; making me shove her hand away even before she could touch my phone.
As if it was not enough for my own death when I told her that we aren't that close for her to laugh at me. 

So stupid! I badly want to slap myself for acting way too cool in front of her. I'm supposed to grasp this chance, not to waste it damn it!

"I'll just wait for Jeongyeon then." my ears rang when I heard the name of her ex from .

"And why would you do that when you're avoiding her?" I couldn't hide my annoyance. Why does she keep on bringing up her past lover when I am here?
Idiot, she doesn't even know you like her.

She just made me a scapegoat a while ago which totally ruined my mood. She had noticed my existence but not in the way I wanted to.

"And why do you care?" she asked back while rolling her eyes.

I wanted to yell that she should stop showing any concern or affection for her ex cuz I am literally just in front of her, waiting; but then other words came out from my mouth instead.
"Get in."

She stopped complaining as I drove her home and carefully remembered the road to it. Good thing it's just a familiar neighborhood since it's near the Chou's mansion.

Nayeon kept on insisting to be friends with me the whole ride. She was so loud but it didn't make me dislike her, not even a bit. Instead, I find her even more adorable everytime she whines about me saying no to her friendship proposal.

"Why are you so hard to get?" she suddenly asked.

I wanted to laugh out loud by then. She continued acting childish making me want to pinch her cheeks so bad.

"Your house is actually quite far, my gas tank is almost empty." I said as I stopped the car in front of the gate where she lives. I lowered the window and carefully checked the surroundings to see if there is anything suspicious. 

The moment I turned around to look at her, I immediately saw Nayeon rolling her eyes. "So? Are you going to ask me to pay for it?"

A hidden smile crept on my lips. "Yes, but you don't have a money right now so see you in school." I simply replied as I hide my true emotions.

I started the engine and drove few meters away from her home. Just when I saw her entering the house, I quickly moved backwards and stopped on the corner of the road. Not too close at the gate, just enough where I could still see the lights on from the rooms. I've decided to stay for few minutes, just to make sure that the place is safe. 

What would your actual reaction be once you'll know that I don't want to be friends because I want more than that? Hmmm?

The smile on my face stayed there for long especially when my phone buzzed and I read Nayeon's name.

From FG: IDK, I just want to eat right now. Stress eating.

She's hungry! 

Oh damn, I completely forgot to treat her to dinner cuz I was so preoccupied with her presence.

I quickly dialed a restaurant and ordered some food before telling the exact address. I got out from my car and waited for the delivery man to arrive. 

Few minutes later, a motorcycle passed by my direction. I called the guy and told him I was the one who ordered when he was about to push the doorbell, good thing he didn't, otherwise I couldn't imagine what would Nayeon do if she's asked to pay for the food she didn't order. I handed the guy the money and requested him to deliver the food to Nayeon's house. 

I immediately ran back to my car to hide myself. I fished my phone out from my pocket and typed in a message.

To FG: Did the food arrive already?

To FG: I'm sorry, I don't really know what you might be craving for tonight but I hope you would still enjoy it.

The constant taps I've been making on the steering wheel is a sign of my anxiousness as I was waiting for her reply. I'm actually thinking on how to defend myself if she's going to ask how did I know her address, I really couldn't keep on saying I like her right? She might end up thinking I'm a creep and a stalker if I'll keep on doing that.

Well, I am a creep indeed.

But then I received a complete different reply from the one I've been expecting.

From FG: Thank you 😘

The kiss emoji was enough to make my heart beat fast. It's so lame, I know but what else could I do? My heart is so smitten that I can't understand myself anymore.

I started the engine and drove home wearing a wide smile on my face.

 

~
Tzuyu ranted so much when I kept on sending her messages about Nayeon and I. I know she feels agitated everytime I do it but I couldn't exactly share those things to Sana unnie as well. She can be so loud most of the time and I'm afraid she'll spill my secrets in no time.

Tzuyu is a little devil. Just when I thought my secret is safe with her, she started blabbering those things to Sana everytime we eat breakfast together. As if she's doing it on purpose and just does it when I'm staying at her place.

I couldn't complain though, I'm just thankful that it's just Sana she's been telling my secrets to and not other people; especially not Chaeyoung.

It was early morning that same day when I decided to go out for a walk. I didn't imagine that I would actually bumped into Nayeon during that time. She was the one who called me first and I was startled by just hearing her voice.

She bugged me again about my number so I thought about teasing her. I don't know where I got the courage but I did asked her why she kept on asking for my phone number.

She doesn't even know that because she constantly asked for it, I was forced to buy a new phone instead.

Yes, stupid things you do for love.

"I already told you I want to be your friend."

I frowned. "Just that?" I'm being hopeful, the hell!

"Why? Does it look like I'm flirting with you?" she suddenly asked and grinned at me.

"You look like one." I retorted.

The feeling of being terrified filled me when I heard her next reply. 
"I already like someone."

.

"Who?"

I swear I don't know what to do if she's going to utter someone's name.

She raised her head and replied to me with so much interest in her voice.
"She's in your year. I just don't know her name yet."

Automatically, I felt my knees weakened. It's like my whole energy dissipated outside on it's own and nothing was left for me.

My legs were trembling at the new discovery that I've learned.

Nayeon is falling for me. But it's not really me cuz it's the unknown.


I've decided to share my problem to my cousins shortly after I bolted away from Nayeon.

Both Sana and Tzuyu gave me a serious glare as if they're going to smack me real hard and they couldn't wait to do it anymore.

"What should I do?" I asked while still panicking.

"Why won't you just confess to her that you are actually that unknown?" Tzuyu suggested.

"She'll hate me and Tzuyu I can't let that happen right now when I'm not even a thing for her yet."

"She would still be mad once she she'll know though." Tzuyu insisted.

"I know but not now. I can't ruin everything now." I exhaled deeply.

"Okay, just leave it to me." Sana unnie suddenly butts in.

"And what are you exactly going to do?" I raised a brow..

"Something you'll be thankful of." she replied.


I should have known what my cousin meant when she said she'll handle things.

She just basically throw me under the bus without any warning. 

"But before leaving, Nayeon just so you know Mina likes you."

I wanted to hide right then. I wished the floor would open up and just eat me.

But actually, Sana unnie was right. It was indeed something I would be thankful for. 

Because of her announcement of what I truly felt for Nayeon, I ended up confessing when she had asked me if my cousin was just kidding.

No Nayeon, she wasn't kidding.

And so am I.

 

~
"I think you're obsessed Mina." Tzuyu suddenly said as she dived herself to my bed.

I paused the game and turned my chair to her direction. "You think so?"

"I know so." she chrips and grab another pillow for her to hug.

"Maybe I am." I agreed and exhaled deeply.

"It's unhealthy you know." 

"So? Uhmm What should I do?" I sincerely asked and scratched my nape.

"Break up with her? I don't know, at least distance yourself from Nayeon."

My forehead frowned, Nayeon and I aren't official yet but I still answered with what I think about her suggestion.. "You're asking for the impossible. It's like you're suggesting me to not breathe." I shake my head.

"What an exaggeration. You've lived for years without knowing her, you could do it aga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter