N-1

Make You Fall For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My sister greeted me with her annoyed face as soon as I've got out from my room.

"I am running late because of you!" she said while frowning and crossing her arms on her chest.

I tapped her shoulder. "Relax Chaeyoung, it's just a practice and you're not even one of the participants. You'll just gonna watch them."

"But I promised Jihyo unnie that I wouldn't be late!" she continued.

"You're really acting like you like her more than me when in fact I'm your sister."

"I do like her more than you!" she answered and immediately turned her back on me.

"You!" I tried grabbing her arm but she suddenly ran away, she then turned around to look at me just to tuck her tongue out. "I'll tell Tzuyu how childish you are!"

"Go ahead!" she shouted back.

My little sister is having this one sided crush towards her classmate Tzuyu. The person who can pass to be one of the stones in our garden. She's kinda cold and doesn't really mingle well to other people. She's the main reason why this kid is whining at me, it's because Tzuyu is also part of the play, not because she promised Jihyo. I don't even know what did Chaeyoung saw in her in the first place. To be honest, I'm not sure if they had already exchanged a single conversation or does Tzuyu even know my sister's name. Poor Chaeyoung.

 

Chaeyoung immediately ran towards Jihyo. "Jihyo unnie!" she enthusiastically called. I just shook my head and continued walking in a slow pace.

"I'm sorry for being late. You already know how slow my sister does anything." she said and glanced at me to give me a glare. I rolled my eyes. "Whatever Chaeyoung."

Jihyo stood between us, separating Chaeyoung and I by few feet. "Okay, now stop bickering. The two of you." she seriously said as she alternately look at us.

"Stop spoiling this little girl Jihyo, you're treating her like a baby." 

"She's still a baby Nayeon." Jihyo insisted as she pulled Chaeyoung closer to her. Chaeyoung just grinned at me.

"Oh God, alright whatever you say. I'll just sit on the bleachers while waiting for your practice to start." I said and left the two of them there.

It's not really a normal practice where they'll still assign the roles for the play or practice delivering the lines. It's their final rehearsal before performing the play tomorrow. Tomorrow is the opening day of our week long school fair. The school is expecting a lot of students from different campuses so they've decided to make this large event just for the fair. There are also a lot of kiosks all over the campus; selling different goods, from food to clothing or just anything you can hang on the wall. I've heard, there will also be sports competition this week. This is the first time this school had done something like this that's why everyone was so busy, except me. I'm too lazy to join any event and it's my last year here, I want to enjoy it rather than spend my time doing stressful things.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter