N-12

Make You Fall For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My mind was still blank even during the breakfast. Four pairs of eyes were stealing glances at me from time to time but I am too absorbed in thinking about the recent event I just had with Myoui earlier that I am not really paying attention to them.

The dining area was so quiet and all you could hear was the sound of the utensils as it touches the glass plate until my little sister had finally decided to break the silence.
"Unnie, the food won't crawl on it's own to your mouth; you need to eat it." 

Her words made me snap out of my reverie. I cleared my throat and grab the fork. "What?" I asked the four people when I caught them still looking at me.

"You've been spacing out for the past minutes Nayeon." Jihyo pointed out.

"I was just thinking about something."

Tzuyu kept her gaze at my direction, she then wiped with a tiny cloth before talking.
"Did my cousin do anything to you?"

Automatically, Tzuyu's question made my blood rush to my face. I suddenly remembered what her cousin did to me. I peeked at Myoui, she was unbothered or more like she had chose to not show any reaction at all; just quietly eating her breakfast on my side. Not answering Tzuyu's question, I continued eating as I lowered my head even more to avoid their eyes.

"She really did something." Tzuyu chats when she heard no reply from me. "What could it be Sana unnie? You were the one who locked them." she glanced at her cousin.

Sana shrugged. "No idea."

"Wait what? You locked my sister with your cousin?" Chaeyoung's sudden raise of voice made me lift my head up. 

I glared at my sister. "You don't need to overreact." I said.

She grimaced. "The last time you were together, you also locked yourselves unnie."

My eyes grew wide on it's own.
"Oh my God, shut up will you?"

"You locked yourselves?" Sana asked in confusion.

I lowered the utensils and sighed deeply. "We just hid from my sister, and can we please stop talking about this already? It's so embarrassing for me."

"But we've got really nothing to talk about aside from the two of you." Jihyo rebutted.

I gave her a sarcastic smile. "Then we'll just stay quiet, don't you think so?"

My friend didn't even bother to answer me and just rolled her eyes. I've literally got no one to back me up here, it's like Jihyo, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu and Sana have teamed up to grill me; while this person I'm beside with who's suppose to feel the same way as me is really acting like a stone and just keeping her cold facade.

"So...." Sana suddenly trailed off.

I shifted my eyes to give her a look.
"What did my cousin do?" she continued.

Frustration filled me and I grunted unconsciously, not really the reaction I wanted to make cuz I don't want to look rude to them but what they kept on doing is really bringing out what reactions I usually do when my friends tease me.

"She kissed me alright? Your cousin kissed me." I finally confessed to shut them up.

Sana gasped while Tzuyu's eyes just grew wide in shock. Jihyo covered and Chaeyoung was squealing as she stood up. I glanced at my side when Myoui started coughing, I reached for the glass of water and gave it to her, to which she immediately drank without saying a word.

Mina's ears and cheeks are starting to turn red, I don't know if it's because she had choke on her own or because I just blurted out what she did this morning. Maybe both.

Sana suddenly stood up and started clapping slowly. "Wow Mina, wow." she chants repetitively while shaking her head, still at awe by what she had heard.

"It's your fault, you were the one who locked us." Mina said defensively.

"I didn't tell you to kiss her."

"Oh yah you didn't, okay." Mina muttered. "I forgot to say thank you by the way."

My face heated up a lot more. Why do they have to keep on talking casually with these things in front of me? Why do they have to be so blunt? As if it's the most normal thing you would hear every single day.

"Wait unnie, did she really kissed you?" my sister suddenly whispered on my ear.

"Shhh! Let's just talk about this once we're home." I replied.

Chaeyoung pouted and crossed her arms on her chest as she sat down once again.

"So, the mission was successful." Tzuyu announced.

"What mission?" I asked.

"Wimp Mina no more." she said and gave a teasing smile at her cousin.

"See me later Tzuyu." Myoui groaned as she beamed at her cousin.


We finished the breakfast with the four of them continuing the interrogation on us. Sana reached the point where she had mentioned that I actually screamed during the time Myoui and I were locked inside.
"Mina said she fell but I know it was Nayeon's squeal." she wiggled her brows.

Of course, Myoui was the one to defense that; unless she wants me to tell them that she said she fell in love.... oh whatever. But we didn't need to share that part, even what she said about her lips that suits me best. No we don't need to say that and I don't have the audacity to blurt that out and neither is Myoui. We should keep it to ourselves.


"Nayeon." Myoui suddenly called my name when we reached the gate of our house. She, Sana and Tzuyu
walked my sister and I home.

I gave a meaningful look at my sister, sending her telepathy that they should leave us alone for a while so that we could talk and good thing she was able to get it.

"Let's go inside, I'll give you something to drink." Chaeyoung smiled and drag Sana and Tzuyu even before they could deny.

I lifted my eyes on Myoui, she looked so nervous right now when it's just the two of us while she was so cool before when four people are grilling us.

"What do you want to talk about?" 

"I-uh...about this morning."

My brows furrowed upon seeing how tensed she is. I reached for her hand and pressed it gently. She stood still and just looked at me because of what I did.
"If you're going to say sorry, don't."

"B-but I did it without your permission. I thought it was cool a while ago but now that I have thought it through; I should have asked you if it was okay to kiss you." she sounded so apologetic.

I never met someone who would apologized for a kiss. Just her. Even Jeongyeon didn't asked me when she kissed me for the first time back in the days. 

I slowly shook my head and chewed my lip to stop it from forming a smile.
"You're dangerous you know?" I chuckled at my own words.

Mina frowned. "I am? In what way?"

Cuz you're a silent heart shooter.

Myoui is slightly taller than me so I needed to I tiptoe to give her a peck on the cheek. "Now were even." I smiled.

I was about to take a step inside the gate of our house when she suddenly grabbed my wrist to stop me.
"Why did you do that?" 

"To make us even and now you don't need to say sorry."

"That doesn't make sense. I kissed you on the lips and you kissed on the cheek."

I can't help but to laugh at her reaction. She looked so innocent while blubbering her thoughts out loud.

Mina ran her fingers through her hair and closed her eyes briefly when she caught me laughing at her. "Nayeon if you don't even like me please don't lift my hopes up, don't kiss me and please don't even smile at me." she huffed in frustration.

The smile on my face disappeared and I mentally facepalmed. 
"What do you even see me for?" 

She didn't answer me right away instead, just heaved a deep sigh.
"It's not the way you're thinking. I just- I don't want to get hurt even more." she muttered the last words.

I reached for her both hands. "Am I hurting you?" I asked sincerely.

"Uhh. Not intentionally but ever since I started to have feelings for you I've been hurting as well." she answered truthfully but not looking directly at my eyes as she slowly pull her hands from me.

"Since when did you started liking me?"

"This is hella embarrassing." she murmured and started rubbing her nape.

"What?"

"Since....I was first year."

"Okay- wait, what?!" I exclaimed in surprise when her answer finally sunk in my mind.

"Yes, that long." 

My brows furrowed at the center. "How come you've been acting so cold and snob at me before!"

"I just freaked out when you started talking to me, I didn't mean to act like that. I was just having a mental breakdown." her face is now rubicund as she was trying to defend herself from my question.

I narrowed my eyes even more and crossed my arms. "You still act like that sometimes."

"It's just how I react to things, and even if I love you; I can't automatically change my personality right away. But I'll try to be less cold from now on."

"What did you say?"

"I said so many things though." 

"A-about love..?"

She raised her brow. "Hmm? That I love you?" she asked nonchalantly.

I feel like the smokes are already exiting my ears and nose because of how hot my face is right now. Why does she can say those things so easily and still sounding like she really mean it?

"I'm serious. I used to think that I just like you but now I'm sure it's way more than that. I mean it,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter