N-9

Make You Fall For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My mind was still floating up in the air when Mina gently poke my cheek. I harshly shook my head and focused my full attention to her. She was seriously looking at me while waiting for me to talk.

"Did you and Sana had a bet on me?"

Her expression immediately changed, she was expectant a while ago, now she looked so confused and somewhat annoyed.

"Is it too hard to believe that I like you?" she muttered under her breath.

My eyes grew wide upon hearing her question. "The hell it is!" I automatically answered with a tone full of disbelief.

She just bent down and let out a chuckle. Why the heck is this girl laughing?

Her little chortles soon became  a laughter. My eyebrow raised on it's own while looking at her. Mina is the type of person who doesn't really laugh a lot, as far as I know; and now she's literally cackling in front of me which I find so weird.
"Have you gone mad?" I can't help but to ask.

She raised her head to look at me directly in the eyes. I didn't fail to notice how she bit her lower lip to stop herself from laughing again.
She looked so y while doing that-


No! I didn't just said that! That was a terrible mistake!

I quickly looked away from her. 

"It's just that you looked too adorable a while ago." she finally talked but her words just made me even more embarrassed. Is she really serious?

"I am serious Nayeon." she suddenly said as if she had read my thoughts.

I creased my brows, still not believing her words.

Mina took a step closer to me. I jerked off. Her, being so close to me isn't really an advantage for me in this situation.

"What do I need to do for you to believe me?"

"It's just so unbelievable. Why do you even like me?"

"Exactly. Why? You need to tell me cuz I don't know as well."

I glared at her. "What? You don't know?" is it normal not to know the reason why you like a person? Her answers just made it even hard for me to believe that what she's saying is true.

"Not sure. Maybe cuz you're cute?"

I rolled my eyes. Is this kid a 10 year old girl? Why are her answers so shallow? Not that I want her to really confess to me though tss.

"You're pretty."

"I know." I agreed.

She laughed upon hearing me answering her with a bored tone.

"Everything about you seemed likable to me. Even when you act clumsy and stupid most of the time, I still think it's cute." 

I beamed at her. "Are you humiliating me right now?"

She shook her head. "I'm telling you I like you." she replied seriously.

My eyes lingered on her face, she looked so sincere as she uttered those words. I must admit, it actually hit me, made me feel soft.

"You look good on anything you wear."

"W-what?"

"You don't know this but I really like it when you call me Myoui."

My gaze remained at her face. From her nonsense words a while ago that I really find somewhat annoying, the way she said her next confessions really made me nervous and it shocked me, big time.

"You're perfect to me." she flashed her gummy smile.

Red alert! I felt my cheeks started to feel hot as she continued talking. 
"S-shut up Myoui!" I stammered in between my protest.

She frowned. "Why? Do you still not believe me?"

No words came out from my mouth as I was busy stepping backwards to keep my space from her.

"Would a kiss do it?"

Suddenly, I halted. I snapped back at her and eyed her seriously. She looked so clueless while she's flirting with me! I wanted to flick her forehead so bad!

"I think that's the best solution." she added.

I slapped my own face as she kept on talking without minding the attention we are already gathering right now. "Stop." I said.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter