N-2

Make You Fall For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I hurried down to cacth up to Chaeyoung. She's already leaving even though I've told her to wait for me. "Yah! Im Chaeyoung!" I shouted when she entered the cab. She just waved at me asking me to run to her.

"You're planning to leave me!" I blurted when I've reached the car.

"Yes, you're so slow and you just kept on staring at your phone. Who were you chatting with?" she asked as she entered the cab. I told her to move over so that I'll have more space before entering the car. "Just someone." I answered.

"Someone...is that the ballerina from yesterday?"

"Heck no! I don't even know her number."

"Well you're weak, I thought you like her."

"I don't like her. I'm not fond of love at first sights okay? She just took my attention because she danced so well yesterday." I replied in a bored tone.

"As if...Psshh, I bet she's the reason why you'll watch this play again."

"I'm not like you Chaeyoung. Plus I'll watch Jeongyeon's game later on."

She glared at me. "Why are you going to watch that person who broke your heart?!" she yelled.

I pinched her cheeks. "Ohhh my little sister is concerned." I smiled at her.

She tapped my hands away from her. "Seriously unnie!" 

"Relax, it's already been a year and we're okay now."

"Psshh you've also said that before the first time you two have broken up but what happened? She just persuaded you for a day and you easily gave up." she mumbled in an annoyed tone while frowning at me.

"Gosh Chaeyoung, stop ranting. That was before. I've already moved on now."

"I hope so cuz I don't want to see you crying again because of her."

"I won't cry anymore."

"And don't be swayed again by her alright unnie?"

I smiled and started messing her hair. "I won't don't worry."

"Aisshh." she huffed as she fixed her hair. "Suddenly I'm okay for you taking an interest on that ballerina."

I chuckled. "It's not yet like that Chaeyoung."

"Not yet, but soon enough if no one will interfere." I just laughed with her reply. We may banter most of the time but I am sure this little sister of mine still cares for me.


The play already started when we've reached the theater. We made our way to the front, to settle on the seats that were reserved for us. "See, we're late already." Chaeyoung hissed at me.

"Sshhh." I told her as I was trying to concentrate on watching the play. Mina, the ballet dancer was already at the end of her part. She was doing her final spin when our eyes met. Suddenly she stopped dancing. I frowned when she didn't move at all and just stared at me. Did she forgett her next step? I could hear Jihyo's whispers from the corner of the stage asking Mina to continue dancing.

She smiled at me and then continued moving along the stage. Well that was weird. Why would she smile at me? Maybe that wasn't for me, maybe she has someone she knew that is here as well.

The play went well as they practiced. Jihyo was in tears when they've finished the performance. Her efforts were not wasted, and I am so happy for her.

My phone suddenly vibrated so I took it from my pocket to see the notification. It was a message.

From unknown: Thank you for coming. (:

To unknown: Where are you?

From unknown: Just somewhere, I can still see you.

To unknown: Hmmmp. When will you finally show your face to me? 😕

From unknown: Someday when everything is set.


"Who are you talking to Nayeon?" Jihyo suddenly asked causing me to be surprised. I let out a laugh. "No one."

She crossed her arms as she started tapping her right foot, looking annoyed at my lie.

"Okay, just someone who's been messaging me these past few days."

She pressed her li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter