M-1

Make You Fall For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Eyes on the ground and a pair of headphones was plugged in my ears while I was silently following my brother inside the campus. I wasn't really listening to any song but it's a scheme so that no one would talk to me. Kai offered to help me in finalizing the requirements for the school that's why we are here.

"Opps sorry." A petite girl accidentally bumped unto me when I was entering the faculty room causing me to lift my head. 

"You should watch where you're going miss." the short haired girl who was walking next to the one who bumped me interjects. 

If she was alone I would have raised my brow and just glared at her but the cute girl standing next to her completely got me that I didn't pay attention to the other girl's words. The shorter one among the two flashed a wide smile and I immediately noticed how her two front teeth resembles a rabbit. 

She is so adorable.

"Let's go babe." the other girl pulled the one that I've been staring for more than a minute now and they exited on the door.

"Sorry again and see you around!" the bunny teeth turned m and waved at me before she was dragged by the short haired girl.

I cracked a smile. Never thought I would find someone who would grab my attention this day.

"Hey, I've been looking for you; I thought you got lost or something. Just follow me Mina." Kai seriously said and I was interrupted in following the girl with eyes until I'll lose her from my sight.
"What the heck are you looking at?"

I sighed. "Nothing." I murmured and started walking ahead of him to look for the person we are instructed to talk to.

"Tss look at you. I came back to look for you and now you're leaving me behind." my brother hastened his sstes so that he could walk beside me.

No words left my mouth from then. We found the person we are looking for shortly and Kai listened to the instructions being said by the school staff while just nodding from time to time.

"I guess all you need to do is report to your teacher and you're set Mina." I know my brother was blabbering things but I was too busy looking at the familar girl who's walking towards my direction.

She came back.

I don't know why I was somewhat hoping for her to glance at me and smile but much to my dismay, she just passed by my side without lingering her gaze even for a second. My head automatically turned to watch her on the back as she continued her steps to approach one of the staffs.

"You like her?" the question was enough to snap me back to the reality.

"What?" I creased my brows when I saw my brother grinning like an idiot.
"Psshh, whatever." I muttered under my breath, just enough so that he wouldn't hear. Then my eyes found its way back to the girl's direction. She is now laughing while talking to the girl that she was also with a while ago. 

There must be really something with her smile. I find it so captivating.


~
Engrossed with the picture that I have been staring for minutes, I wasn't able to notice the presence of another person on my back until she decided to talk.

"Uhoo. Who's that?" I literally flinched when I heard Tzuyu's voice; especially when she grabbed my phone all of a sudden to look at the photo.
"Your crush?" she smirked at me. 

I just groaned and stood up to reach for my phone but she held it way up high so that I wouldn't get it; using her height to her advantage.

"Give me that Tzu."

"Not until you'll tell me who she is."

"Geez, I also don't know her name." I answered truthfully. I just snapped the photo secretly when I saw her again on the hallway while she was opening her locker. I know it's weird, it's been just a week since the school year started and I am already acting creepy. But then, I cannot bring myself to talk to her; I just realized that I'm not just an introvert but also a wimp.

Tzuyu frowned and gawk at me. "Tsk tsk. Sana unnie!" Oh great, now I really regret being careless and deciding to stay here today when she suddenly raised her voice to call out our other cousin.

The blonde girl came running on the stairs and brightly smiled at us.
"You called my name?"

"Yes, my dear Mina unnie here is having trouble. Perhaps you know this person?" Sana unnie walked closer to us and squinted when Tzuyu showed her the photo.

I just rolled my eyes and grumpily sat down to the couch again. It's really a bad idea for me to stay at my cousin's place tonight.

"Nayeon?" my face lit up when I heard Sana unnie mentioning someone's name. I hastily stood up and moved closer to them.

"Her name is Nayeon?" Tzuyu asked the same question that I was about to utter.

My other cousin nodded. "Why? You like her Mina?" Sana glanced at me.

I used that moment to grab my phone when I saw Tzuyu letting her guard down. She beamed her eyes at me the moment my phone left her palm.

"Obviously she does like her. Who would take a photo of a random person if not for that reason." Tzuyu chats coolly. "What year is she right now unnie?" she added while her eyes stayed at Sana.

"Hmm she's ahead of me by one year."

"How come you know her?"

"She's dating a varsity member that's why."

"S-she already has a boyfriend?" I interrupted the ongoing conversation of my cousins.

Sana raised a brow and crossed her arms on her chest. "You always see her with a short haired girl right?"

I hummed and scratched my nape. "I don't know? I wasn't really paying attention to other people aside from her."

"Gaah!" Tzuyu acted like she was vomiting while Sana just rolled her eyes. "What the heck?"

I shrugged. 

"Anyway, that's the person I'm talking about. Jeongyeon, her girlfriend." Sana emphasized the word girlfriend.

Instead of feeling devastated that my crush is already in a relationship, I actually felt glad that she has the same preference as me. I have a chance and because of that, a smile emerged on my lips.

"Baam! Mina unnie has lost her mind." Tzuyu stated.


~
Days and months haved passed and I'm still stuck at watching Nayeon from afar. Silently admiring her. 

But, the thing is; it's been different lately. I actually started seeing the bigger picture, that everytime I see her, I would also see the girl she is with. I noticed how their hands are always intertwined with each other, how Nayeon smiles to the person next to her, how she looks at her as if she's the only person in the world; how happy Nayeon is when she's with her. Everytime there is Nayeon, there would also be Jeongyeon.

Crushes aren't supposed to be like this.
I started feeling envious. I want to stand next to Nayeon as well, to hold her hand, to make her laugh, to be hers. I slowly lie my head down on the table as I narrowed down my feelings. 

No way a simple admiration would make me feel this twinge of pain.

A deep sigh escaped my mouth as I closed my eyes. I am actually starting to fall for her.

My thoughts were shrugged off when a person started talking.
"How's the ongoing ogling at your Nayeon?" Sana unnie suddenly sat next to me while giving me a teasing grin.

I weakly opened my eyes. "Sana unnie." I called her name softly.

She lowered her phone and glanced at me. "Hmm?"

"Have you already liked someone?" I asked seriously while my head is still lying on the table.

My cousin creased her brows but eventually relaxed it right away. "Of course." she answered.

I silently nodded. "So...is it normal for me to feel jealous?" I immediately chewed my lip to ease the embarrassment I am feeling.

"Yes." Sana sighed. "Wait, you actually like her? I thought she's just crush."

I averted my gaze and focused it instead to a different direction rather than to answer her question.

"But Mina, you know she's already committed to someone else." Sana murmured.

"I know." I just didn't know that my feelings for her would grow to the point that I'm already starting to get hurt.

The fact that the person I am admiring already belonged to someone else came like a lightning that made me snap back to the reality. That Nayeon is already taken and she doesn't even know my mere existence.


~
It's Nayeon's birthday. I know it's a stupid thing to do but I actually slipped a letter in her locker secretly. I woke up so early so that I would be the first one to arrive at school, so that no one would see me doing it.

I patiently waited for her to arrive and just seated on a bench where I could still see the hallway. Few minutes have passed and the other students started arriving and soon, I was able to see her.

My feet rose up automatically and I stared walking close to Nayeon when I saw her opening her locker. I've finally decided to talk to her, even just to greet her at least.

But then someone came and interrupted my plan just when Nayeon fully opened her locker. 

"Happy birthday babe!" the girl joyfully greeted and offered Nayeon a bouquet.

The letter that I slid inside fell on the ground and worst, that Jeongyeon stepped unto it.

It's terrible to dislike someone especially when that person didn't do anything bad to you, I know. But as much as I hate to admit it, I actually despise Jeongyeon. I hate how she is now kissing the person that I am falling for. 

I am such a selfish .

Nayeon closed her locker and she walked next to Jeongye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter