N-7

Make You Fall For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unknown. This unknown person is really something. I don't know why I feel comfortable talking to her when I don't even know who she is in real life, when she's so secretive.

Jihyo suddenly slammed her book on my desk making me flinch and stare at her. 
"Seriously Nayeon, you've been smiling too much while exchanging messages with that girl." she commented while narrowing her eyes on me.

"Yah! You don't have to do that." I yelled and placed my phone on the top of my desk. "Plus there's nothing wrong with what I am doing." I pouted.

She leaned closer to me. "Just to remind you, you don't know her."

"So? She's kind, sweet and funny." I smiled.

Jihyo shook her. "You're crazy, it could just be one of our classmates making a prank on you and now you're acting like this."

"It's not like that, this girl is a sophomore."

My friend rolled her eyes and flick my forehead. I whined and gently rubbed my head. "You're so violent Jihyo!"

"And you're dumb. She could be lying you know."

"She's not!" I insisted.

She covered her own mouth with her palm as her eyes grew wide. "Oh my God Nayeon, don't tell me you're actually starting to like that girl." she exclaimed.

I paused and stared at Jihyo. Am I? 

"I don't know. I just enjoy talking with her and if ever I'll end up liking her, there's really no worries about it, she's the first one who liked me." I answered after a couple of seconds while still looking at my friend.

"You're really in trouble. After being brokenhearted by Jeongyeon you're actually starting to like someone you don't know." she said in disbelief.

"Gosh Jihyo. You should be glad cuz I'm over my ex." I smiled at her.

"Right, I guess this is also better than you whining about your past love life." 

I was still busy talking with Jihyo when Mina suddenly passed our classroom. I stood up and ran towards the door. "Myoui!" I screamed her name. Other students who were staying in the hallway looked at us but I don't really care.

Mina was startled but she still stopped walking to look at me though. I greeted her with a wide grin.

"I'm ready to pay you! Now tell me what you want." I said enthusiastically.

She cleared and fixed her eyes at the lockers on our side.
"I need time to think about it." she replied.

I moved myself to have a clear look at her face but she turned her head away again. My forehead curled. 
"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter