N-3

Make You Fall For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon bolted out after hearing what Mina had said. She didn't take it well as her face looked pissed and annoyed while she was leaving. I quickly pulled Mina's hand to drag her out of the gym. She immediately untangled our hands as soon as we've reached outside, she seemed uneasy as she started to tap her right foot. Why is she trembling? 
I creased my brows and started laughing. She stared at me, confused. "I'm sorry, it's just that you're acting funny." I said, still not stopping myself from cackling.

She raised one of her eyebrows as she crossed her arms on her chest while glaring at me. "I don't think we're that close for you to laugh at me." she seriously said.

Automatically, I froze. I looked at her and unconsciously gulped. What the hell? Why is this girl so serious? We were okay a while ago while we're talking in the gym and now she's acting like this again! Creep!

"I need to go now." she added and turned her back on me.

"Wait!" I called and grabbed her wrist. She gave me a serious look causing me to let go of her hand. "I'm sorry if I offended you." I said after feeling guilty thinking that I did offended her in a way.

She just nodded and turned around again to leave. I just sighed deeply. I was about to leave the venue as well when I suddenly saw Jeongyeon seriously looking at me, she's standing on the entrance of the gym. I immediately panicked so I ran towards the direction where Mina was going. I wrapped one of my arm around her neck as I walked beside her. She got surprised from my action and  leaned away from me. "What do you think you're doing?!" she hissed. This person is one of a hot tempered lady.

"Shhh, just go along with me this time." I whispered.

"What? I already saved you in the gym." she retorted.

"Exactly, you need to continue your act as long as Jeongyeon is around."

"Ugghhh, you're a troublesome!" she huffed in frustration but didn't really force me to leave.

When we've reached far enough from the gym, I've decided to let her go. "Sorry for the trouble." I apologized again, seems like our meeting today was just full of sorrys and nothing else.

"Yeah." she replied.

I frowned at her. "Hope you won't take it in a bad way, I actually just wanted to be your friend." I seriously said.

Her eyes suddenly grew wide, she looked so adorable right now by the way. "Why do you look so surprised? Am I not friendly enough for your taste?" I asked.

She narrowed her eyes as she slowly shook her head. "I don't think we can be friends." 

It was my turn to frown and be confused. Am I being

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter