N-6

Make You Fall For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I already told you Jihyo, it's so long and tiring to stay at the library." I pouted when she was dragging me all the way to my most hated place.

"What? Do you want me to leave you alone with Jeongyeon or you'll go with me?" she stated.

"Uggh, you're leaving me no choice!" I whined. She just laughed at my frustration.

She signaled me to be quiet as soon as we've entered the library. The last time I went here, I was forcibly thrown outside by the librarian because of being to loud, which is by the two years ago and to top it, it's the first day for that school year, that's why I didn't want to come back here anymore but Jihyo, my lovely friend who's beside me right now, needs to read some books for her research and I have no other choice but to go with her.

I wander my eyes around the library. I can't believe there are tons of nerds in this school! My eyes suddenly lit up as I saw a familiar face. I let go of Jihyo's hand and started walking towards her.

"I didn't know you're a bookish person" I commented and sat in front of her, she raised her head to look at me.

"You don't know anything about me." she replied and continued reading the book she was holding.

"Right." I chuckled. "Why don't we fix that? Let's start by introducing our names." I offered my hand to her. "I'm Nayeon. Im Nayeon."

She didn't look at me but she still replied. "I know."

I narrowed my eyes at her. "Why don't you just play along Myoui?"

"Myoui?"

"Yes! I've decided to call you Myoui from now on." I enthusiastically said.

She simply flipped the next page and without looking at me, she answered "No."

I pouted and rested my head on the desk. "Don't leave me alone here huh. I'll just take a nap." I murmured.

"This is not a place for you to sleep." she reminded.

"Psshh whatever." I mumbled and closed my eyes.


I don't know how long was I sleeping already but I felt someone tapping my arm causing me to wake up. "I need to go home." she said while putting her things inside her bag.

I raised my head and stared outside, it's already dark. "What time i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter