N-11

Make You Fall For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been 2 days since the unknown person said she'll stop texting me and true to her words, she really did. I tried calling her number but it was unreachable. She cut the only communication we had and I really feel bad even though she said that I shouldn't. I can't help but to think that I must have done something to upset her.

The sadness is eating me up. I lie my head on my table as I exhaled deeply. It's already afternoon, probably the last subject in my class but I didn't go to school today and decided to lock myself in my room. I really hate it when I feel that I've hurted someone.

I open my phone and started typing a message for my friend.


To Jihyo: Jihyo!!!!

To Jihyo: ㅠㅠ

From Jihyo: What?

To Jihyo: Unknown.

From Jihyo: Are you drunk? What the hell are you talking about? And why are you not here?

To Jihyo: The unknown!! She said she'll stop texting me.

From Jihyo: Did you skip the class today because of that?

To Jihyo: Yes. I feel sad. 

From Jihyo: It's alright, you still have Mina.

To Jihyo: Ughh Jihyo!!!

Speaking of Myoui...I feel like I'm also being unfair to her. I let her court me and I'm literally bothered right now because someone decided to stop texting me. I honestly don't know what to do.

From Jihyo: What? What do you want me to do? I don't know her. If I know who that person is then I would personally strangle her for you. 

To Jihyo: ㅠㅠ

From Jihyo: Are you sad because you actually like her or you're feeling guilty?

To Jihyo: Both!

From Jihyo: You really have some bad luck when it comes to romance Nayeon.

To Jihyo: I know right.

From Jihyo: I can't really help you to solve your problem but I can always lend you my ear and shoulder. (':

My lips formed a smile when I read her reply.
 
To Jihyo: It's alright, thank you Jihyo and give me your notes as well. :')

From Jihyo: You wish!


Suddenly, a series of knocks was thrown at my door. I grunted and lazily stood up to open it.

"What?" I asked, annoyed; not looking at whoever the person in front of me is.

"Are you really talking to me in that tone?"

I slowly raised my head after hearing a familiar voice. My expression immediately changed from irritation to gladness. "Mom!" I exclaimed and clasped my hands. She always visits us at an unexpected time. 

Mom and dad's work revolves around traveling, not to mention that their office is really far from here that's why they just constantly visit us whenever they're free and of course we go home to them during the school year breaks.

My mother squinted her eyes at me and walked right in to my room.
"Why didn't you go to school today?" she asked, she was not looking at me as she was busy scanning my room if ever it's a mess. She hates to see things unorganized. Good thing I am feeling lazy today and the only place I've been to is my bed; other stuffs are still in place.

"Uhmm I was not feeling well this morning." I answered.

Mom tilted her head and looked at me seriously, she then raised her brow. "Quit lying, I know you Nayeon."

I let out a sigh and walked closer to my mother to hug her. She started rubbing my back as well to comfort me. "What wrong?" she softly asked. I hugged her even more. My mother's instinct is really strong, she never failed to notice any worries that I have whenever she visits us.

"I think I've hurted someone mom."

"Hmm? Then you should say sorry."

"I don't know how." I mumbled weakly.

Mom pushed me a little to have at look at my face. "Who is this girl making you so troubled Nayeon?"

I bit my lower lip. "Just... Someone."

"What did you exactly do to hurt her my child?"

My eyes were still fixed on the floor when I started shaking my head. "I don't understand mom. I feel like I like two persons right now."

"And one of them being the girl that troubles your mind?"

I nodded. "Does this makes sense mom? Is it possible to like two people at the same time?"

"It does. Of course it does. You can like, love a lot of people at the same time but the feelings will never be the same Nayeon. There will always be someone who's going to weigh heavier than the other." mom muttered dearly. "Maybe you are just confuse right now, whatever you feel for those two people right now is not the same. You like them both, yes; but pretty much sure you like one of them more and it's just a matter of time to determine who she is. You need to choose bunny."

Mom pulled me for an embrace once more. "Thank you mom. Chaeyoung doesn't really give me anything when it comes to this."

My mother playfully hit me. "Your sister is still young. You should be the one to guide her, not the other way around." she said and chuckled.

I let out a laugh as well and pulled away from the hug. "This happened cuz you've given birth to a gorgeous lady." I kidded.

"Right. Be thankful for my genes."

"And dad's." I added.

Mom shook her head but still smiled. "I won't stay long, I'll visit again this weekend and don't you dare skip classes again Nayeon or else I'll cut your allowance." she reminded as we walk together going outside of my room.

"Yes mom." I answered.


The front door of our house suddenly opened when mom was about to reach for its knob.

"Mommy!" my sister screamed and immediately hugged our mother. Chaeyoung is really the baby in our family.

My attention was suddenly shifted to the door when I heard a tiny voice coming from the outside.
"Mommy?" 

Chaeyoung glanced at the person and reached for her hand. "Oh Mina, come here." 

Oh . What is she doing here?!

My eyes grew wide and I can't deny that I am panicking right now. I immediately walked further to the living room and sat on the couch, silently waiting for them to go.

But then Chaeyoung walked inside the house while Mina was following her from behind. 

"Mina this is our mom." Chaeyoung told her and asked her to sit as well.

Myoui bowed and greeted my mother before sitting next to me. I unconsciously gulped. I wanna slap myself for acting like this right now.

"Hey, are you sick? You didn't go to school today." she whispered on my ear and man, her breath tickled me so much that I leaned away which gained an unwanted attention from my mother.

Mom smiled at me before looking at Mina. "So Mina, are you Chaeyoung's friend?"

"No mom." My sister butts in while she was munching something that she got from the fridge.

"You like my daughter?"

"Mom!" I raised my voice because of her sudden question.

I tilted my head to look at Myoui. She was obviously caught off guard and her cheeks and ears are starting to turn red right now.

"I'm just asking Nayeon." Mom chats nonchalantly.

I was about to say something again when Mina suddenly uttered a word. 
"Y-yes." she stuttered.

"Who exactly?" my mother asked further more.

I just covered my face with my own hands to hide myself from the impending confession Myoui is about to say.

"Nayeon." Mina answered directly.

God knows how much I wanted to run and lock myself in my room right now; especially when I can see my sister on mom's side wearing her smug face. Chaeyoung!! I swear I'll smack you once we're alone!

"I see." mom said and stood up. "I need to go now." she added and turned to Chaeyoung. "I'll see you again this weekend alright?" my sister just nodded and accompanied mom ouside.

"Take care mom." I said to her as well before she closed the door, to which she just smiled.


Mina cleared once we were left in the living room. I quickly stood up and moved few feet away from her before talking.
"I'm okay. I was just thinking about something that's why I didn't go to school." I said to her.

"Are you avoiding me Nayeon?" she suddenly asked and raised herself so that our eyes would level.

"No!" I quickly replied.

"You've been ignoring my messages as well. Did I do something wrong?"

"Look Mina, I'm just troubled alright? I'm sorry."

"Mina.... I thought you'll only call me Myoui?"

I sighed in exasperation. "That, I'm sorry too. I'm just not in my proper mind right now."

The person I'm talking to nodded but she kept her gaze on me.

"Are you free this Friday?" she asked out of nowhere.

My brows furrowed. "Why?"

"Hmm Tzuyu is having a party again, I would like to invite you."

"A party? Again? Is that how a Chou waste their money?" I asked cluelessly.

Mina grimaced. "It's not wasting for her as long as she's enjoying it." 

"Right."

"So, are you coming or not?"

I just shrugged.
"Don't worry Mina, I'll bring her along." My sister suddenly butts in out of nowhere and quickly ran to the stairs. "Don't lock yourselves on the storage roo again guys!" she yelled.

"Oh shut up Chae!" I shouted back.

Myoui chortled, so I raised a brow at her. "I'll be waiting for you there." she said.

"I didn't say I would come."

She suddenly reached for my hand and gently pressed it. "I would still wait." she retorted while looking straight to my eyes.

I looked away and pulled my hand from her. 

But to my surprise, she also walked around to where my eyes were currently fixed just to flash her gummy smile. 
"I'll go now, see you tomorrow Nayeon." 

I blinked multiple times and I was not able to react right away when I felt her lips on my cheek.

When my senses came back, Myoui was already on the door.
"Yah!" I shouted.

She just waved her hand and smiled once more. "Bye!" she then quickly shut the door and all I could do was to shake my head.

 

~
I asked Jihyo ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter